Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? (23359 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Yobe, Kills Soldier / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts / A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by masseratti: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp think they have successfully captured the middle belt through herdsmen killings. Now they are channelling the resources to empowering boko haram in the north. Atiku is now a philanthropist on boko haram issue and an activist. It will not work because we all know who Atiku is
it sucks when you lots both PDP and APC apologist use human life's to play politics, you guys have a special place in hell.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by chinene1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This theory of conspiracies must stop.

First of all, the point of news is to publicize and create awareness about certain issues.

One can't expect Nigerian news agencies to publicize the lost of Nigerian troops on a battle field as it will be helping our enemies to gain a psychological advantage over our military, it is the same reason why some terrorist groups release videos to show an act of defiance after suffering a defeat.

it's about patriotism here.

This is quite different from a bomb blast or an attack on the positions of civilians. This is about the psychology aspect of a war.

The press in western countries do something similar during Wars

Secondly, you should know by now that 95% of the news reported by the foreign media on Africa are negative news that paints the continent in a bad light. Only bad news about Africa sells in the western world.

So you should expect the foreign media to even exaggerate the figures a bit just to get a story.

This is not about conspiracies. It's about passing information. The media is supposed to report news. How they do it is what we can debate about but not reporting it because of a directive from any quarter is just wrong. Informing the people of what is happening is not being Unpatriotic. There is a saying, those who control the media, controls the people.
We have a right to know. You can report a story without promoting evil. If properly written it can even get people to change their mindset about aiding these insurgents.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Splashme: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
annnikky:
undecided

Dnt even know what to type about this govt anymore cos they are worst govt ever in Nigeria history undecided

They're ready to shut anything that'll implicate them.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Viking007(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
noturbusiness:

in humans world, the death of those who lay down their for their country are not hidden. infact government of humans countries do release statement to honor the dead immediately they get killed. but I don't pity the soldiers Sha. they are worst than those in government when it comes to misusing power

noturbusiness:

it is a pity he laid down his life for nothing. in humans world , he will be respected even at death. the widow and children he left behind (if he have any) will be respected and well cared for
I just like how you have concluded we in this country are not living in the "human's world". This country is more of a jungle if not a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Mrjo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:

First of all, the point of news is to publicize and create awareness about certain issues.

One can't expect Nigerian news agencies to publicize the lost of Nigerian troops on a battle field as it will be helping our enemies to gain a psychological advantage over our military, it is the same reason why some terrorist groups release videos to show an act of defiance after suffering a defeat.

This is quite different from a bomb blast or an attack on the positions of civilians. This is about the psychology aspect of a war.

Secondly, you should know by now that 95% of the news reported by the foreign media on Africa are negative news that paints the continent in a bad light. Only bad news about Africa sells in the western world.

So you should expect the foreign media to even exaggerate the figures a bit just to get a story.

so you are among the enemy of state? Now tell me what was the reason their bonus stopped?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.
Intelligence Is Relative..Am Not Responsible For Your Fvckery.Dont Complain To Me.Go Blame The Imp Who Sired You.Bye
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
Viking007:

I just like how you have concluded we in this country are not living in the "human's world". This country is more of a jungle if not a zoo.
lol.
we all have a long way to go in this country. the government, the military and even we the citizens need great improvement. but government have to take the lead because generally, we can only be as good as government
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by AK481(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

But how will giving carnage front-page headlines help solve the problem?

Let me give an example

I hear the crime rate in the US is literally off the charts. However you would never guess that from their headlines.

Meanwhile the kind of stuff that makes headlines here can be interesting.

I remember seeing the headline of a major tabloid here during the week (not weekend)

"Man runs mad in motor park"

In all, we can focus on suggesting SOLUTIONS to the carnage caused by Boko Haram rather than fretting that their activities are not being broadcast for all to see...

This in a lie,incorrect,misleading and wicked.

The people needs to know exactly the way it is So that the necessary questions can be asked.

How will the people asked about the incentives and lack of ammunition if we don’t know what is happening?

How will a parent know that a child is failing academically if u don’t show them the real result?

Wether the media shows it or not ,bokoharam and their fans already know the situation and they are multivated.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by chinebu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
You haven't seen anything yet
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by deomelo: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
[s]
MorbidAngel7:
Intelligence Is Relative..Am Not Responsible For Your Fvckery.Dont Complain To Me.Go Blame The Imp Who Sired You.Bye
[/s]

Btw, Intelligence Is Relative, but you Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent hence your inability to purvey sane, rational and logical thoughts.

What a nuisance.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
lafuria1:
there is isnt, if anyone feel the attacks are hideen, why not reveal them rather than assume there are hideen attacks going on

OLODO RABATA .. shioor
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Pdp think they have successfully captured the middle belt through herdsmen killings. Now they are channelling the resources to empowering boko haram in the north. Atiku is now a philanthropist on boko haram issue and an activist. It will not work because we all know who Atiku is
lets assume 4a second that u are right. how did that prevent d FG from informing nigerians on d loss of more than 100 soldiers as a result of this latest BH attack?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

Let me give an example

I hear the crime rate in the US is literally off the charts. However you would never guess that from their headlines.

I remember seeing the headline of a major tabloid here during the week (not weekend)

In all, we can focus on suggesting SOLUTIONS to the carnage caused by Boko Haram rather than fretting that their activities are not being broadcast for all to see...
so how do u "focus on suggesting SOLUTIONS" when no one knows what d problem is? how do u suggest solution 4 something u arent informed about?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by goshee: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
people are dying in their numbers and one useless zombie here is hating Atiku. anyway this is a zoo and animals are meant to be slaughtered. by the way where were the python dancers ?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by goshee: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

Let me give an example

whenever I hear about bokok haram killing soldiers I feel so gladdened in my heart. I'm a staunch fan of BH and Shakau. anything to crumble the zoo is welcomed. the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I expected python to dance but unfortunately the python left it dancing shoes in Aba. when NK labeled the country a zoo, zombies and afonjas wailed to the river but today they call it shithole, useless, shameless, and stuff as such which generally returns to an unorganized geographical area not conducive humans to inhabit. (ZOO). more killings pls Shakau, we celebrate you guys attack here in the east and hail thy power. any person especially igbos joining the zoo army is committing suicide and shouldn't be pitied of respected when slaughtered. by the special grace of Allah BH shall win the wall and established Islamic state in the zoo
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by goshee: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Newpride:
That yesterday’s news of boko haram killing about 100 soldiers may be fake news.

Election is around the corner, fake news will full everywhere but don’t believe them all so u can have peace. shocked

yes those are fake news just the way Gandugate news and Lia Muhammed news of feeding El-zalzaky with 3.5 million is also fake. the zoo and its animals can't never surprise us
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by goshee: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Btw, Intelligence Is Relative, but you Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent hence your inability to purvey sane, rational and logical thoughts.

What a nuisance.
abeg na how many animals they talk say boko boys slaughtered ? forget the big crammer answer the query zombie
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Bizibi(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos, they spew the same ignorant and ipob zombie nonsense because they can not formulate any sensible, logical or truthful facts and response.

Why not tell us what happened to anti Terror fund Jona stole and gave to Dasuki to share with cronies like fayose and other or disputes the facts I raised?....of course, you are too ignorant, lazy and unintelligent to do so.

Silly ipob

smh,always daft.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:

how many of your kids are in the military?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:03am On Nov 24, 2018
chinene1:

This is not about conspiracies. It's about passing information. The media is supposed to report news. How they do it is what we can debate about but not reporting it because of a directive from any quarter is just wrong. Informing the people of what is happening is not being Unpatriotic. There is a saying, those who control the media, controls the people.
We have a right to know. You can report a story without promoting evil. If properly written it can even get people to change their mindset about aiding these insurgents.

such intelligence!

baby I bow for this your brain!

please I go follow you from today. please BEAUTIFUL LADY be my nairaland chic will you?! thanks shorty!
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by chiedozie198100: 3:51am On Nov 24, 2018
BafanaBafana:

and I'm sure atiku also paid for those front page adverts with buhari and osinbanjos heads.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by speedyGonzales: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Mace0lane:
You Igbo will always have one tale to tell.

I am not igbo, but you people have to made everything political and tribalism, because you don't care about other people. Do you thing that only Igbo's and Yoruba's exist on the internet? My cousin laid down his life to protect all Nigerians but you are here disrespecting that sacrifice. He has an 11 yrs old daughter that and a 1 yrs old son. Do you thing I am making up tragedy for my family? People like you are just sick, human beings. All, I am saying here is government should honor the sacrifices of this people and transparent with their families that have to survive after they are gone. The mother, who is in her late sixties, do you know how distraught, she was? only son?. It a very shameful thing, you have written here. Perhaps, because you have not experienced this pain and lost, it is easy for you to write something like this.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by speedyGonzales: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2018
noturbusiness:

it is a pity he laid down his life for nothing. in humans world , he will be respected even at death. the widow and children he left behind (if he have any) will be respected and well cared for

yes, he would be in a sane society. he had a 10 yrs old daughter, very smart, I use to help her with her assignments and a 1 yr old son. the mother has since decided to move back with her family in a different state. the burial day the child is asking why the dad is in a box. memories like that stick to people through life.
well life in Nigeria is not for sane people.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Mace0lane: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2018
speedyGonzales:

I am not igbo, but you people have to made everything political and tribalism, because you don't care about other people. Do you thing that only Igbo's and Yoruba's exist on the internet? My cousin laid down his life to protect all Nigerians but you are here disrespecting that sacrifice. He has an 11 yrs old daughter that and a 1 yrs old son. Do you thing I am making up tragedy for my family? People like you are just sick, human beings. All, I am saying here is government should honor the sacrifices of this people and transparent with their families that have to survive after they are gone. The mother, who is in her late sixties, do you know how distraught, she was? only son?. It a very shameful thing, you have written here. Perhaps, because you have not experienced this pain and lost, it is easy for you to write something like this.
I can see tru Igbo lies even through thick walls. Your lamentations don’t move me. Your silly senseless tale about your cousin daughter n mother are hopeless Igbo tales to politicize the issue.

There are countless more lives lost to boko haram n the relatives of the deceased don’t come online to wail like you Igbos do. I have never encountered a single article on or offline where family of deceased claim they are not being treated fairly. If any such case existed it’s was during Ebele’s time.

Buhari is a former soldier n I know he prioritize the welfare of the force the more reason you don’t see any officer wailing like they did under Jonathan. But hopeless irredeemable bigoted Igbos like you will always have some lies to spine.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2018
speedyGonzales:

yes, he would be in a sane society. he had a 10 yrs old daughter, very smart, I use to help her with her assignments and a 1 yr old son. the mother has since decided to move back with her family in a different state. the burial day the child is asking why the dad is in a box. memories like that stick to people through life.
well life in Nigeria is not for sane people.
eyea. I felt pity for him while reading your post. this world is really wicked. I hope someone well to do may help finance his kids so they don't get to suffer because we took away their dad with our carelessness.
in the US those left behind by slain soldiers are well respected by the citizens and government. they even get invitation to the white house and other important event occasionally .
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by speedyGonzales: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Mace0lane:
I can see tru Igbo lies even through thick walls. Your lamentations don’t move me. Your silly senseless tale about your cousin daughter n mother are hopeless Igbo tales to politicize the issue.

There are countless more lives lost to boko haram n the relatives of the deceased don’t come online to wail like you Igbos do. I have never encountered a single article on or offline where family of deceased claim they are not being treated fairly. If any such case existed it’s was during Ebele’s time.

Buhari is a former soldier n I know he prioritize the welfare of the force the more reason you don’t see any officer wailing like they did under Jonathan. But hopeless irredeemable bigoted Igbos like you will always have some lies to spine.

I don't care about your stupid igbo vs yoruba politics. I have lost two people to boko haram. I pray you also lose people close to you too in similar violent manner!
And buhari doesn't care, just like every other president before him, they all only care about themselves and their, immediate relatives. All politics and all a game to them.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? by Mace0lane: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2018
speedyGonzales:

I don't care about your stupid igbo vs yoruba politics. I have lost two people to boko haram. I pray you also lose people close to you too in similar violent manner!
And buhari doesn't care, just like every other president before him, they all only care about themselves and their, immediate relatives. All politics and all a game to them.
I will be proud of a relative die fighting for Nigeria. Fucq off to hell, Buhari as done beta concerning the welfare of the military than every ruler we ever had beside the British.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria / Buhari Hosts George Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.