Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport (51618 Views)

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Biingoo: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Her juju strong die
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Mankosi: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
nwakibie3:
This one trap don catch meat

American citizen loading

the baba wey handle this one strong oooo

Her own beta as she don finally escape bubu next level of suffering
o boy this bubu next level of suffering go strong o. Na operation no mercy e go be.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by laplace19(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Women... A white guy you know nothing about. Whether he's into drugs, a psycho or temperamental...no courtship to at least know him better, you just accept...
I wish them well though.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by chukwudiology(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Omg, this lady is too ugly for this white man. Where is she from? I hope its not what am thinking.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by swetjo(f): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by tealaw(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyinbos cant afford their own girls anymore. Africa, the next cheapest option.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by kingthreat(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Na hippie, this one wan marry?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Decent
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by nwakibie3(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mankosi:
o boy this bubu next level of suffering go strong o. Na operation no mercy e go be.

hahahaha

i dey tell u bro.

me dey seriously find escape route too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by verycheese: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
tuoyoojo:
one person removed from the labour market

enjoy ur marriage my dear

God don do for u

Two people actually
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Denikayan: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:
AFONJA GIRL DON USE JAZZ HOLD THE WHITE MAN

grin grin grin FEAR WOMEN

You have malaria
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Unclesamo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
nice one.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Hotzone(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auto-US citizenship for aboki girl, US is bae!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by fpeter(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
SHARP GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Gbagbuo247: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
This life eeeh, and Okemute have been dating you since Nigeria got independent, yet there is not even a nut in your finger talk more of engagement ring. undecided

That's by the way.

Grace have spoken on her Case.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Ivye(f): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
U pipooo saying cute,una well so....Sha I heard something about white gys liking ugly black girls..*sighs*
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
TechCapon:
Makeup is really saving lives of some naija girls o
GUY You WICKED OOOO.............
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Smile4daddy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
That guy doesn't look like US.

He look like someone from Pakistan

Well congrats to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Bignuell(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
The girl is definitely from Ajegunle.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
i have nothing against this couple

but just imagine, if one of our Nigerian men is with long hair like that man and all bushy, will these our same Nigerian girls allow that type of Nigerian man to propose to her?

i see lot of compromise just because of interracial marriages and dating

example: some of our guys will date and marry a foreign girl even if she smokes and drinks always but wont allow the same stuff with our Nigerian girls. while some of our girls and men will marry an old and unfit foreigner but will be so ashamed to marry our old men and women here.

it seems standards are low when it comes to dating foreigners but when it comes to dating Nigerians, we bring very unrealistic standards.

anyway just an opinion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hml to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Smile4daddy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mankosi:
The suffering is going to looms on those who will refuse to move with him to the next level.

The choice is yours
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by mamatwiny(f): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rigel95:
.I hope he is not a client sha o.
It could go both way, she maybe the client via cargo airways.
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
So sweet
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Ibcrown(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eazie351:
Live client.... Damn!
you sabi
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by FarahAideed: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Richdad50:
A mariage likely headed for disaster except by a string of Luck. A man you never courted can never be trusted. Most of these 'miss road' white dudes come with alot of baggages e.g Mental illness, drug addiction, sexual predators, debt, abd so many more.

And Green card sir

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hml smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by wakaawaka(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Her face like "Eyaaaa"

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by myk2mic: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
The guy for try cut him hair, he wld have looked even better
Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by Icon79(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't know about you but I am really getting sick and tired of all these so called "pre-wedding pics".

O pari

swetjo:
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport by sacx: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
With Nigerian men, two years later and we are still waiting for introduction cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.