Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region (4323 Views)

Most Of Tinubu’s Appointments Favour Southwest Region - HURIWA / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ORIENTATION101: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
i am yet to see any atiku campaign posters in lagos.
After conclusion of party primaries last month the whole of lagos have been flooded with posters and banners and Buses of Apc aspirants seeking elective post including president muhammadu Buhari.

I asked two of my friends both in ondo and ogun state respectively.their response was shocking they re yet to see any pdp campaign posters too especially their presidential election flagbearer.

I'm begining to believe the report that said pdp is broke and cant fund their 2019 elections.
Prior to 2015 elections the whole of south west was flooded with pdp posters infact both Apc and Pdp were competing to outdoor each other.

Ex president goodluck jonathan and his wife were literaly living in lagos state cos there wasnt a month jonathan didnt visit lagos from october till january.the whole of lagos south west was agog with the Dollarization fever .even the traditional leaders were not left out .

3 momths to general elections no pdp posters , banners,newspaper advert , campaign Buses, radio jingles, Tv adverts and celebrity gathering .I think all is not well with pdp.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by servercodes001: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Atiku and the other aspirants squandered their money in primaries
And now they're broke
Anyways, the south west is definitely moving to the next level

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
After conclusion of party primaries last month the whole of lagos have been flooded with posters and banners and Buses of Apc aspirants seeking elective post including president muhammadu Buhari.

I asked two of my friends both in ondo and ogun state respectively.their response was shocking they re yet to see any pdp campaign posters too especially their presidential election flagbearer.

I'm begining to believe the report that said pdp is broke and cant fund their 2019 elections.
Prior to 2015 elections the whole of south west was flooded with pdp posters infact both Apc and Pdp were competing to outdoor each other.

Ex president goodluck jonathan and his wife were literaly living in lagos state cos there wasnt a month jonathan didnt visit lagos from october till january.the whole of lagos south west was agog with the Dollarization fever .even the traditional leaders were not left out .

3 momths to general elections no pdp posters , banners,newspaper advert , campaign Buses, radio jingles, Tv adverts and celebrity gathering .I think all is not well with pdp.

Did we not say there is no Dasuki CBN dollars slush fund to bankroll this campaign? Agbaje is still waiting for Atiku to starticulate the dollar flow grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
I think your observation is true which is why they are focused on social media which is almost free when it comes to adverts and also why they launched their media channel.

From senatorial to gubernatorial to presidency costs loads of cash and I truly think PDP doesn't have such money available to them anymore with the financial clampdown on corruption proceeds by buhari.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
servercodes001:
And now they're broke

PDP governors will also abandon Atiku because they know he cant win so wont waste their State money on his campaign when they are facing tough election too.

Especially Northern defector Governors and senators who rode to victory on PMB popularity and now have to fight against that same popularity in their home State. The matter no funny at all for Atiku.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by oyebanji44: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
God forbid..imagine thief in south west..Abomination..for south west thief na thief..thief no.get two name.ole ni ole je

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by id911(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Anything to keep bmc busy grin You mean Atiku is no longer having money with all the trillions he stole from Nigeria according to the satanic party and bmc?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by success1smyn(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
servercodes001:
And now they're broke

speak for yourself abeg which next level are you moving to - next level of incompetence i guess. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by kimjongJezebel: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
servercodes001:
And now they're broke

I'm from South West but won't vote for the useless APC. They're incompetent

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
id911:

Anything to keep bmc busy grin You mean Atiku is no longer having money with all the trillions he stole from Nigeria according to the satanic party and bmc?

He can't carry a robust campaign on his own because more money is needed when in opposition. Atiku cannot make himself broke and then lose which even he knows is likely. GEJ doled out billions of dollars and PDP still lost in 2015. We discussed it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4844604/pdp-seems-not-serious-winning#72981965

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by oyebanji44: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Imagine how stupid people are..voting for someone that cannot travel to the western world ..how can he tackle the economy..voting Atiku is another way of voting for economy sabotage..south west we never allowed that..Abomination

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by BafanaBafana: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Since Atiku used dollars to grab the ticket, Wike is not gonna give him a dime for campaign, neither is any other governor. Also, the money bags in the country can't back him because they do not believe he will win.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by netpro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Atiku spent his dollars in PH during the primary.

To secure loan, he is assuring them he will auction immediately he assumes office. I hope nobody will be foolish enough to give him loan.

Thanks to President Buhari for blocking the loopholes they siphon money to run election.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by emma737(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=ORIENTATION101 post=73237622]i am yet to see any atiku campaign posters in lagos.

Prior to 2015 elections the whole of south west was flooded with pdp posters :-D both Apc and Pdp were competing to outdoor each other.

Ex president goodluck jonathan and his wife were literaly living in lagos state cos there wasnt a month jonathan didnt visit lagos from october till. atiku is afraid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
There is no Buhari posters anywhere in Lagos at tthe moment. The campaigns just started bro

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by id911(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

He can't carry a robust campaign on his own because more money is needed when in opposition. Atiku cannot make himself broke and then lose which even he knows is likely. GEJ doled out billions of dollars and PDP still lost in 2015. We discussed it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4844604/pdp-seems-not-serious-winning#72981965

This thread is the gathering of BMC agents as instructed by their pay master. It's not your concern whether Atiku can fund his election or not. I'm still wondering why you all are crying more than the bereaved

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Samunique(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyebanji44:
Imagine how stupid people are..voting for someone that cannot travel to the western world ..how can he tackle the economy..voting Atiku is another way of voting for economy sabotage..south west we never allowed that..Abomination
Pls speak for yourself undecided

So ti e nikan !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by kimjongJezebel: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
Samunique:

So ti e nikan !!!

They think all of us are stupid not to see a very bad product which Buhari represent. They were even calling some of us IPods here when we said Osung election would surprise people. What happened in Osung will be a child's play compare to the next election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Did we not say there is no Dasuki CBN dollars slush fund to bankroll this campaign? Agbaje is still waiting for Atiku to starticulate the dollar flow grin

Ode, so who is supplying Buhari's campaign funds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Samunique(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

They think all of us are stupid not to see a very bad product which Buhari represent. They were even calling some of us IPods here when we said Osung election would surprise people. What happened in Osung will be a child's play compare to the next election.
Don't mind those blind Buhari's followers .

Some of them are just blinded by religion and the crumbs that fall from their slave master's table.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Magalan: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyebanji44:

So tackling the economy is going to the western world?

How do people reason sef, why dont trump come to Nigeria and tackle the US economy...

First thing tomorrow morning, return all your credentials to their various schools and collect your money back while sueing for damages on your person.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

I'm from South West but won't vote for the useless APC. They're incompetent

Den you a bastard

9 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyebanji44:
God forbid..imagine thief in south west..Abomination..for south west thief na thief..thief no.get two name.ole ni ole je
Tinubu is then what? Yoruba's like you disgrace the tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Magalan: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
olagbola55:

Den you a bastard

So because he is from SW and does not support APC makes him a bastard, you are obviously ignorant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Samunique:

So ti e nikan !!!

Omo ale Yoruba Ni e

9 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ORIENTATION101: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
There is no Buhari posters anywhere in Lagos at tthe moment. The campaigns just started bro
lols what part of lagos did u stay?
Cos buhari poster is everywhere maybe not in your street.
This picture is in lagos when u re about to link up to 3rd mainland from osborn.

Funny enough i saw buhari and osibanjo campaign poster side by side to governor ugwuanyi campaign poster in a thread about osibanjo visit to enugu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ORIENTATION101: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
servercodes001:
And now they're broke
i think The governors re reluctant to bankroll atiku election cos they re also facing stiff competition in their relection Bid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ORIENTATION101: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Since Atiku used dollars to grab the ticket, Wike is not gonna give him a dime for campaign, neither is any other governor. Also, the money bags in the country can't back him because they do not believe he will win.
exactly atiku noise is only on social media trust me .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by GoodofNaija: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
Where is APC getting their own funds?

From buhari's savings I guess cheesy

Like if you think its from buhari's savings or share if you think its from nnpc grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
We will storm SW soon. Fayoshe is head of campaign for SW. We are ready when he is ready.
Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ORIENTATION101: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:
I think your observation is true which is why they are focused on social media which is almost free when it comes to adverts and also why they launched their media channel.

From senatorial to gubernatorial to presidency costs loads of cash and I truly think PDP doesn't have such money available to them anymore with the financial clampdown on corruption proceeds by buhari.

you re right social media campaign is cost free but 70% of the voters re not active users of social media
E.g
Market women
Artisans
Transport workers
Traders
Cart pushers
E.t.c. they re not aware of what is going on in internet spaces they only vote according to who appeal to them in the grassroot politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region by ORIENTATION101: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
We will storm SW soon. Fayoshe is head of campaign for SW. We are ready when he is ready.
fayose is still fighting his court case i dont think he will be ready soon

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Journalists Must Be Sensitive In Their Reporting / Sheraton Hotel Ikeja Burnt Down? / A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.