Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren (3903 Views)

To My Igbo Brethren / My Igbo Brethren Pls Ponder On This Points Concerning NK And His IPOB / I Have Finally Being Justified Again For The Second Time about My Igbo brethren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
A LETTER TO MY FELLOW IGBO BRETHREN

Another election period looms near, and once again the politics of sentiment and self-inflicted emotional blackmail is on the ride again.
Here i am again, as was the case in 2015, to reason with my people.
Like seriously, truth be told, what have we as a people gained from playing politics of hatred as of recent at the National Level?
Like why is it so hard for us to see politics as just another business where interest and profit alone should be the basis of our political participation?
I thought the Igbo's are highly regarded as business engines that thrives better at commerce and business anywhere? Is there anyone that does business not to make profit but to satisfy his emotional hatred and justify his sentimental stances?
In 2015, even while everything was clear, even while all the signs were still there, a lot of us still went ahead to make a big political blunder based on hatred.
A new alliance was being formed, a call was made to the whole Nigeria, every other region embraced the call except us and the South-South ( and their interest was right, justifiable and nothing less was expected.). Few saw the new horizon and decided to be part of the alliance, but were seen as either being saboteurs or being silly enough not to be sympathetic with their people and join in the struggle of creating more hatred for our supposed political oppressors.
We have supported PDP for 19 good years now at the National level, and what have we gained from it? Every Election year, same bullshit. Same political miscalculation, same mass bereavement of common interest and common sense. Same religious bullshit.
In same period, every Presidential and Vice-Presidential slot was still allotted to every other Geo-political zone, not us, not even once. One would have thought that such amount of Loyalty was at least worth a VP ticket.
But, now that the Igbo's should at least have a shot at the Presidency should the North finish the perceived eight years (8yrs) rule being allegedly denied them, we have again been shortchanged and bribed away with some stupid VP ticket.
The Southwest has ruled, the Southsouth has ruled. Therefore, if the alleged geopolitical quota system is in play, you can therefore agree with me that the Igbo's have a better shot at the 2023 elections for Presidency than any other Southern geopolitical zone.
Though it is a long shot, but sympathizers will be on our side.

Today, it's very easy for most Igbo people to berate the President, call him whatever suits their emotion at the moment, call him a fundamentalist, a religionist, Sharia advocate, the prophesied person that will Islamize Nigeria, the dullard and whatever ungodly remarks to suit our ego.
We have continued to play the victim card, politics of unjustified bias and always blaming everyone else but ourselves. We continue to hate and hate and hate, to what purpose?
What has our hatred earned for us in the past?
What has our alliance in the past earned for us?
Only a madman does same thing in the same way every time and expect to see a different result.
We had the chance to be part of a new alliance, we failed to take it but went on to lament how we were left out in National politics. It didn't end there, many of us still continuously berated, attacked, cursed and wished ill heavily on the government.
They wished the government to fail woefully, but it never occured to them that if the government fails, nothing will run smoothly.
The economic mess the previous government left that slid the nation into recession was managed and the nation is back again, even rated the best economy in Africa as at the last Forbes rating. This is not to say it was easy or that things are much better. But remember, this was most wailers and haters prayers from our side of the divide. They wanted the economy to crumble because of hatred...And for what? Because We lost!!!

Many hate the president with the air they breathe, but they forget that the same man ran with an Igbo person as his VP in 2007 ( regarded by the EU as the worst election in the world then) before deciding to form an alliance with the South-West (Pastor Tunde Bakare) and then Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, the current Vice-President of Nigeria.
Let's say the man got tired of our antics and decided to be business minded with his fourth presidential ambition. He won, and we are still playing victim.

BUHARI BETWEEN 2003 AND 2015

Olusegun Obasanjo   PDP    24,456,140      61.94%

Muhammadu Buhari  ANPP 12,710,022      32.19 %

Musa Yar‘adua             PDP   24,638,063      69.82 %

Muhammadu Buhari  ANPP 6,605,299        18.72 %

Goodluck Jonathan    PDP     22,495,187      58.89 %

Muhammadu Buhari  CPC    12,214,853      31.98 %

Muhammadu Buhari  APC     15,424,921      53.96%

Goodluck Jonathan    PDP     12,853,162      44.96 %

Of the total 73,944,312 registered voters in Nigeria as of January 2018, the North-West geo-political zone = *18,505,984.*
South-East = *8,293,093* registered voters.
South-West = *14,626,800* registered voters;
South-South = *11,101,093* registered voters.
North-Central = 10,586,965 registered voters.
North-East = 9,929,015 registered voters.

There is no single permutation of the 2019 election in which PDP will win. People can go about deceiving who they want to deceive, but the facts speaks for itself.
One thing the ruling party has going for it is that it was formed by a lot of people from different parties and walks of life. All of them are still there, except for those who whöre around, looking for where the next free bread lands. APC has never had it easy, and will never have it easy. This is something they purely understand, but unfortunately we are still to learn.
So should we hopelessly drown with a sinking ship despite many life-jackets being offered to us by the leading party?
There is rumours of Igbo president in 2023 should we support the APC, but again, the sentimentalists are at it again with their 'never trusting' misconceptions.
In the 19yrs of PDP loyalty, did we get a vp slot not to talk of a Presidential slot?

It's another election period, the calls are going round again.
Let us continue to miscalculate and hate while the rest of the nation seek out means to improve their zones and be fully politically relevant.
We are always seeking for a nonexistent Southern unity, but the SouthWest is APC through and through.
A lot of in roads has been made in the South-South, it's almost as if yet again, the government is not ready for our bouts of yelling and wailing this time around. Take a look above again, we are the zone with the least voting power, yet somehow a lot of people with their twisted minds think business will wait for us.
At least if you are going to wail about being heavily shorted, you should have solid and legitimate reasons to wail. Equity does not help the indolent. Let he who have ear hear.
We can again decide to side with losers and continue wailing for the next four years.
I have said my piece, and you are welcome to hate me. I gave out my last free f*ck in the 2011 elections!!!

Written by a concerned Igbo guy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
[s]
philfearon:

Another election period looms near, and once again the politics of sentiment and self-inflicted emotional blackmail is on the ride again.
Like seriously, truth be told, what have we as a people gained from playing politics of hatred as of recent at the National Level?
Like why is it so hard for us to see politics as just another business where interest and profit alone should be the basis of our political participation?
I thought the Igbo's are highly regarded as business engines that thrives better at commerce and business anywhere? Is there anyone that does business not to make profit but to satisfy his emotional hatred and justify his sentimental stances?
In 2015, even while everything was clear, even while all the signs were still there, a lot of us still went ahead to make a big political blunder based on hatred.
A new alliance was being formed, a call was made to the whole Nigeria, every other region embraced the call except us and the South-South ( and their interest was right, justifiable and nothing less was expected.). Few saw the new horizon and decided to be part of the alliance, but were seen as either being saboteurs or being silly enough not to be sympathetic with their people and join in the struggle of creating more hatred for our supposed political oppressors.
We have supported PDP for 19 good years now at the National level, and what have we gained from it? Every Election year, same bullshit. Same political miscalculation, same mass bereavement of common interest and common sense. Same religious bullshit.
In same period, every Presidential and Vice-Presidential slot was still allotted to every other Geo-political zone, not us, not even once. One would have thought that such amount of Loyalty was at least worth a VP ticket.
But, now that the Igbo's should at least have a shot at the Presidency should the North finish the perceived eight years (8yrs) rule being allegedly denied them, we have again been shortchanged and bribed away with some stupid VP ticket.
The Southwest has ruled, the Southsouth has ruled. Therefore, if the alleged geopolitical quota system is in play, you can therefore agree with me that the Igbo's have a better shot at the 2023 elections for Presidency than any other Southern geopolitical zone.

Today, it's very easy for most Igbo people to berate the President, call him whatever suits their emotion at the moment, call him a fundamentalist, a religionist, Sharia advocate, the prophesied person that will Islamize Nigeria, the dullard and whatever ungodly remarks to suit our ego.
We have continued to play the victim card, politics of unjustified bias and always blaming everyone else but ourselves. We continue to hate and hate and hate, to what purpose?
Only a madman does same thing in the same way every time and expect to see a different result.
We had the chance to be part of a new alliance, we failed to take it but went on to lament how we were left out in National politics. It didn't end there, many of us still continuously berated, attacked, cursed and wished ill heavily on the government.
They wished the government to fail woefully, but it never occured to them that if the government fails, nothing will run smoothly.
The economic mess the previous government left that slid the nation into recession was managed and the nation is back again, even rated the best economy in Africa as at the last Forbes rating. This is not to say it was easy or that things are much better. But remember, this was most wailers and haters prayers from our side of the divide. They wanted the economy to crumble because of hatred...And for what? Because We lost!!!

Many hate the president with the air they breathe, but they forget that the same man ran with an Igbo person as his VP in 2007 ( regarded by the EU as the worst election in the world then) before deciding to form an alliance with the South-West (Pastor Tunde Bakare) and then Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, the current Vice-President of Nigeria.
Let's say the man got tired of our antics and decided to be business minded with his fourth presidential ambition. He won, and we are still playing victim.

Of the total 73,944,312 registered voters in Nigeria as of January 2018, the North-West geo-political zone = *18,505,984.*

There is no single permutation of the 2019 election in which PDP will win. People can go about deceiving who they want to deceive, but the facts speaks for itself.
One thing the ruling party has going for it is that it was formed by a lot of people from different parties and walks of life. All of them are still there, except for those who LovePeddler around, looking for where the next free bread lands. APC has never had it easy, and will never have it easy. This is something they purely understand, but unfortunately we are still to learn.
So should we hopelessly drown with a sinking ship despite many life-jackets being offered to us by the leading party?
There is rumours of Igbo president in 2023 should we support the APC, but again, the sentimentalists are at it again with their 'never trusting' misconceptions.
In the 19yrs of PDP loyalty, did we get a vp slot not to talk of a Presidential slot?

Let us continue to miscalculate and hate while the rest of the nation seek out means to improve their zones and be fully politically relevant.
We are always seeking for a nonexistent Southern unity, but the SouthWest is APC through and through.
A lot of in roads has been made in the South-South, it's almost as if yet again, the government is not ready for our bouts of yelling and wailing this time around. Take a look above again, we are the zone with the least voting power, yet somehow a lot of people with their twisted minds think business will wait for us.
At least if you are going to wail about being heavily shorted, you should have solid and legitimate reasons to wail. Equity does not help the indolent. Let he who have ear hear.
We can again decide to side with losers and continue wailing for the next four years.
I have said my piece, and you are welcome to hate me. I gave out my last free Bleep in the 2011 elections!!!

[/s]

Start removing barriers that stand in our way one by one. APC will kill Biafra if they get another 4yrs. Buhari is a barrier, Osinbajo is a barrier, Tinubu is barrier. Remove APC totally so we can get traction with nationhood. Any other talk is fairytale.

God bless Kanu.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by shakmati(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Stewpid post by a paid bmc zombie! Daura is for the Lifeless come 2019!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by oilPUSSY(f): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nonsense.
What is the beauty of democracy if not opposition, checks and balances ?

If not for PDP and Igbos who are speaking against this archaic govt led by Mohammed Buhari, Nigeria would have turned to North Korea.

Open letter ko
Open email ni...

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by oyebanji44: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
I"m non ibo..let me write to what you just written above.if we are to unite as a nation the power needs to be shared.after the north next is south..the ibos are in.position of this.self interests is what keeps us united.the north needs the south cause the wealth of the nation is from the south.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
oyebanji44:
I"m non ibo..let me write to what you just written above.if we are to unite as a nation the power needs to be shared.after the north next is south..the ibos are in.position of this.self interests is what keeps us united.the north needs the south cause the wealth of the nation is from the south.

There are three regions in North, three in South. Why cant NC or NE be president. Why cant SE be president. Februaryr NE is coming in and then we get Biafra and zoo can kiss my @s$. We dont want president but we wont get Biafra under Buhari and his hooligangs.

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by gidgiddy: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Everyday, one fool will start a "how Igbos can stay politically relevant in Nigeria" thread.

To these people, all that matters in Nigeria is what political position your region controlls. To them, all that Igbos need in Nigeria is to produce the president and gold will fall from heaven down all over Igbo land.

Nigeria is all about fighting over political position

These people don't seem to know that those who have held the office of President of Nigeria have nothing to show for it.

Igbos should aspire to their own country. The era of "lick my @$$ in 2019 so that I will remember you in 2023" is a story for fools.

The Igbo nation should aspire to self determination, Nigeria is a failed entity

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Can somebody help me with the answer to this research question.

WHAT IS THE CORRELATION BETWEEN HAVING A PRESIDENT OF YOUR ETHNIC OR GEOGRAPHICAL EXTRACTION AND ENJOYING A BETTER DEAL OF SOCIAL AMENITIES, ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES AND PRIVILEGES.

plz note that the focus is not on a few elitist class, but on the majority.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by kernel001: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
philfearon:

One thing the ruling party has going for it is that it was formed by a lot of people from different parties and walks of life. All of them are still there, except for those who whöre around, looking for where the next free bread lands. APC has never had it easy, and will never have it easy. This is something they purely understand, but unfortunately we are still to learn.

I have said my piece, and you are welcome to hate me. I gave out my last free f*ck in the 2011 elections!!!

I don't know who you are, but I will like to educate you from stereotypical narratives in your lines.

First, Igbos are a people with their own interest. Igbos don't hate, but doesn't play friendly with their enemies.

Igbos have a right to any party they choose, look, they've been right with the treatment meted out to Benue and Zamfara.

The debt of APC are very high, including Imo state, controlled by APC.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by chiagozien(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
You and your families are the one playing politics of hate.

We dont care about your zoo politics all we want is referendum.
Come 2019 there will be not voting in east.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
in this Buhari Regime you'll expect me to read this Nonsense that is longer than JAMB questions
no time to wast on things that have no Value if you like make Devil rule Nigeria those wa go survive go survive and I'm among the survivors s

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Turantula(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
My Muslim friend @OP just grab your plastic kettle and go and complete your fifth prayer of the day.
I don't want to insult you (TGIF on my mind)

9 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
For all those calling themselves bmc or tagging themselves Muslim whatever, you are just the full embodiment of what I wrote about.
You are here shouting Referendum up and down, other zones are fighting to make sure they don't get left out in National politics, but you are here shouting referendum this, referendum that...
None of you are more Igbo than other Igbo people, and we are not going to condone your fôolishness this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Nonsense.
What is the beauty of democracy if not opposition, checks and balances ?

If not for PDP and Igbos who are speaking against this archaic govt led by Mohammed Buhari, Nigeria would have turned to North Korea.

Open letter ko
Open email ni...
If not for PDP and Igbo's you say?
Continue living in a fôol's paradise.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

There are three regions in North, three in South. Why cant NC or NE be president. Why cant SE be president. Februaryr NE is coming in and then we get Biafra and zoo can kiss my @s$. We dont want president but we wont get Biafra under Buhari and his hooligangs.
So, you are going to get Biafra under a supposed leadership of another Fulani whose State is reliant on Oil money to stay afloat?

With this type of cheap brain, it is no surprise Nnamdi Kanu is drinking garri with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
Everyday, one fool will start a "how Igbos can stay politically relevant in Nigeria" thread.

To these people, all that matters in Nigeria is what political position your region controlls. To them, all that Igbos need in Nigeria is to produce the president and gold will fall from heaven down all over Igbo land.

Nigeria is all about fighting over political position

These people don't seem to know that those who have held the office of President of Nigeria have nothing to show for it.

Igbos should aspire to their own country. The era of "lick my @$$ in 2019 so that I will remember you in 2023" is a story for fools.

The Igbo nation should aspire to self determination, Nigeria is a failed entity
I'm very sure you didn't read the OP... You are just fast to comment to get cheap likes.
At least, if you are going to talk about something, know what you are talking about.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
kernel001:

I don't know who you are, but I will like to educate you from stereotypical narratives in your lines.

First, Igbos are a people with their own interest. Igbos don't hate, but doesn't play friendly with their enemies.

Igbos have a right to any party they choose, look, they've been right with the treatment meted out to Benue and Zamfara.

The debt of APC are very high, including Imo state, controlled by APC.
You didn't have to quote the whole post.

Secondly, take a very good look at the statistics you posted, from no.s 1 - 8?

And yes, the Igbo people have a right to a political association of their choice. Which is why they should not allow themselves be used by the opposition nor the incumbent government... Politics is about making the right calculation and taking the best feasible and probable risk.

Even if you are blind, events past and present should tell you that PDP will never win anything come next year... This is very clear to those who see, but unfortunately, my people believe in fairy tales more than reality...
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by kernel001: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
philfearon:

And yes, the Igbo people have a right to a political association of their choice. Which is why they should not allow themselves be used by the opposition nor the incumbent government... Politics is about making the right calculation and taking the best feasible and probable risk.

Even if you are blind, events past and present should tell you that PDP will never win anything come next year... This is very clear to those who see, but unfortunately, my people believe in fairy tales more than reality...

"PDP will never win election next year"... How? I was waiting for you to come out straight, now you've named yourself.

You want my people to vote for APC, a party that led Nigeria into recession, that made Nigeria the poorest nation on earth.

A party that launched Ogoni CleanUp, that couldn't execute 2% of that project in 3 years, paid Julius Berger N7 billion of N203 billion which is 3% in three years.
Have you forgotten that fuel was N79 as at 2015, but it's now N145.

A party that claimed to be fighting corruption, yet Nigeria has the highest rating of corruption in 2017 which is 148 by Transparency International.

Nigeria has the highest IDPs in Africa, third in World, are we in any conventional war?

The cost of debt under this administration is so high that we service our debt at the tune of 69% of budget.

What of people dying from Fulani Herdsmen, or do I need to remind you that 100 soliders were killed by Boko Haram yesterday?

You called Igbos 5%, and you suddenly want there votes, right?

Like you said... Your people choose to be blind, but my people aren't.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
kernel001:

"PDP will never win election next year"... How? I was waiting for you to come out straight, now you've named yourself.

You want my people to vote for APC, a party that led Nigeria into recession, that made Nigeria the poorest nation on earth.

A party that launched Ogoni CleanUp, that couldn't execute 2% of that project in 3 years, paid Julius Berger N7 billion of N203 billion which is 3% in three years.
Have you forgotten that fuel was N79 as at 2015, but it's now N145.

A party that claimed to be fighting corruption, yet Nigeria has the highest rating of corruption in 2017 which is 148 by Transparency International.

Nigeria has the highest IDPs in Africa, third in World, are we in any conventional war?

The cost of debt under this administration is so high that we service our debt at the tune of 69% of budget.

What of people dying from Fulani Herdsmen, or do I need to remind you that 100 soliders were killed by Boko Haram yesterday?

You called Igbos 5%, and you suddenly want there votes, right?

Like you said... Your people choose to be blind, but my people aren't.
Apparently, in your world anyone that does not support PDP is an APC member.
Secondly, it's obvious you don't even know what you are saying...
Fuel was never #79.
Two governors have been sentenced and imprisoned so far, with a lot of others entering plea bargaining to save face...
APC didnt plunge the country into recession.
Boko Haram didn't start in this administration... In case you have forgotten.
Do you even know anything about the Nigerian debt profile you are referring to? Because if you do, you will not even raise it as an issue.
My people made themselves 5%. They are still on that path again.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

If after all this PDP or AAC still wins, what will you say?. Have you for once wonder why the Igbo's although not all dislike APC?. What is the party doing to win them over? Wasn't PMB who called that region 5%?.

8 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by kernel001: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Apparently, in your world anyone that does not support PDP is an APC member.
Secondly, it's obvious you don't even know what you are saying...
Fuel was never #79.
Two governors have been sentenced and imprisoned so far, with a lot of others entering plea bargaining to save face...
APC didnt plunge the country into recession.
Boko Haram didn't start in this administration... In case you have forgotten.
Do you even know anything about the Nigerian debt profile you are referring to? Because if you do, you will not even raise it as an issue.
My people made themselves 5%. They are still on that path again.

Your people may be 1%, but my people not 5%, the essence of leadership is to emancipate the people.

Today my people have topped in all parallel exams in Nigeria for the past 14 years.
They've birthed more eutprenuers that any ethnicity.
They are the hallmark of Nigerian innovation and technology.
They've provided more global scholars than any tribe, ranging from
1. Chimamada Adichie.
2. Ngozi Okonjo
3. Chinua Achebe
4. Charles Soludo
5. Aruna Oteh

You may not know, "remanded" isn't same as imprisoned. One of them if not the two are remanded, meaning they're kept incarcerated in the cause of their trials.

Buhari has led Nigeria twice into recession, if Jonathan caused the second one( Hahahah) who caused the first one? The first was in 1983.

I know you know better than Transparency International in rating global corruption. Hope you know Adeosun as well as Obla Obono? I guess forgery isn't a criminal offense, right?
Ganduje wasn't seen on tap taking bribe

Do you remember Buhari saying he didn't have money for form, but the wife alleged his ADC stole her 2.1 billion. (hahahahah)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

If after all this PDP or AAC still wins, what will you say?. Have you for once wonder why the Igbo's although not all dislike APC?. What is the party doing to win them over? Wasn't PMB who called that region 5%?.
It's like i said earlier, when the first call was made, they gambled. The gamble failed. Of all Southeast States, only Imo state voted massively.
But the story has changed, but my Igbo brethren who keep hating for no reason will not see or listen to reason.
If you told someone that APC will come second in the governorship election in Anambra, will they believe it? But they did come second.

The no referendum no election propangadists wanted to disrupt the election, but the people still massively came out and voted. Has it made Anambra people less Igbo?

Look at all the elections being done till date, and look at the win rate of APC... It doesn't matter how the win came about, and surely the highest and worst riggers cannot use rigging as an excuse for any loss seeing that they did worst.
Only a fóol and stüpid person will see an obvious thing and yet stupidly want to live in fantasy.

APC membership is free, however no one needs to be an APC member to vote them.

Let me ask you a question, in what sane world do you love someone who continuously hate you, berate you, ridicule you and wish for your death, politics aside?
All the successive governments we loved and voted for has always never done anything for us. We have the least infrastructure in the whole country.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2018
kernel001:

Your people may be 1%, but my people not 5%, the essence of leadership is to emancipate the people.

Today my people have topped in all parallel exams in Nigeria for the past 14 years.
They've birthed more eutprenuers that any ethnicity.
They are the hallmark of Nigerian innovation and technology.
They've provided more global scholars than any tribe, ranging from
1. Chimamada Adichie.
2. Ngozi Okonjo
3. Chinua Achebe
4. Charles Soludo
5. Aruna Oteh

You may not know, "remanded" isn't same as imprisoned. One of them if not the two are remanded, meaning they're kept incarcerated in the cause of their trials.

Buhari has led Nigeria twice into recession, if Jonathan caused the second one( Hahahah) who caused the first one? The first was in 1983.
I know you know better than Transparency International in rating global corruption. Hope you know Adeosun as well as Obla Obono? I guess forgery isn't a criminal offense, right?
Ganduje wasn't seen on tap taking bribe

Do you remember Buhari saying he didn't have money for form, but the wife alleged his ADC stole her 2.1 billion. (hahahahah)

You have not said anything.
In your mind, you are more Igbo than every other Igbo person because they don't buy into your gimmicks of baseless hatred stemming from the fact that you lost.
SouthSouth zone lost too, but you are here crying more than the bereaved.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

It's like i said earlier, when the first call was made, they gambled. The gamble failed. Of all Southeast States, only Imo state voted massively.
But the story has changed, but my Igbo brethren who keep hating for no reason will not see or listen to reason.
If you told someone that APC will come second in the governorship election in Anambra, will they believe it? But they did come second.

The no referendum no election propangadists wanted to disrupt the election, but the people still massively came out and voted. Has it made Anambra people less Igbo?

Look at all the elections being done till date, and look at the win rate of APC... It doesn't matter how the win came about, and surely the highest and worst riggers cannot use rigging as an excuse for any loss seeing that they did worst.
Only a fóol and stüpid person will see an obvious thing and yet stupidly want to live in fantasy.

APC membership is free, however no one needs to be an APC member to vote them.

Let me ask you a question, in what sane world do you love someone who continuously hate you, berate you, ridicule you and wish for your death, politics aside?
All the successive governments we loved and voted for has always never done anything for us. We have the least infrastructure in the whole country.
The hatred increased the day PMB called them 5%. That APC came second doesn't mean they can win Anambra or other states dominated by other parties. I have seen states were other parties come second yet they didn't or have not be winning

9 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Deprofessional(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:
For all those calling themselves bmc or tagging themselves Muslim whatever, you are just the full embodiment of what I wrote about.
You are here shouting Referendum up and down, other zones are fighting to make sure they don't get left out in National politics, but you are here shouting referendum this, referendum that...
None of you are more Igbo than other Igbo people, and we are not going to condone your fôolishness this time around.

If you are Igbo truely, then you are typical efulefu.

9 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Tyche(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Says an ardent Gboard warrior
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by derealj(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Oga carry your nonsense analysis and go. We are not voting APC; if we vote PDP and at the end of the day they lose, so be it. Leadership in Nigeria is a mess and no matter who we vote, we still gat to survive on our own. The govt. don't give a damn. So unless you are getting something big from the govt.( not 30k o), then I suggest you quit rooting for these politicians because they don't care about their own people either. Your tribesman being the president doesn't put food on your table. You can ask Ogun people, Daura people and Otuoke people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Ovamboland(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

Don't worry, give him 1% next year and be content with 1% projects and appointments.
How can you hate and vote against someone with passion and turn around to want to be a major participant and decision maker in his government? I even thought APC will have difficulty filling the Constitutionaly guaranteed ministerial appointments as I expected many of them to decline.
But no, even those who opposed and still oppose him want to be a service Chief, SSA, DG, etc in his government. Shameless people.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:
Abeg shut up jaweh! You better change your weed supplier.

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

It's so clear to you PDP won't win anything come next year but you and your paymasters are peeing in your panties whenever PDP lifts a finger. You are not even the right man for this job you are doing cos even buhari is more intelligent than you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
It's so clear to you PDP won't win anything come next year but you and your paymasters are peeing in your panties whenever PDP lifts a finger. You are not even the right man for this job you are doing cos even buhari is more intelligent than you.
You have not said anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Is Planning To Go Back To His Former Party. / Owu Church Attackers Spoke In English And Yoruba / Labour Party New Leadership Should Withdraw All Legal Charges Against APC —Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.