Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren (3916 Views)

To My Igbo Brethren / My Igbo Brethren Pls Ponder On This Points Concerning NK And His IPOB / I Have Finally Being Justified Again For The Second Time about My Igbo brethren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Apparently, in your world anyone that does not support PDP is an APC member.
Secondly, it's obvious you don't even know what you are saying...
Fuel was never #79.
Two governors have been sentenced and imprisoned so far, with a lot of others entering plea bargaining to save face...
APC didnt plunge the country into recession.
Boko Haram didn't start in this administration... In case you have forgotten.
Do you even know anything about the Nigerian debt profile you are referring to? Because if you do, you will not even raise it as an issue.
My people made themselves 5%. They are still on that path again.
Who are your people? Buhari remains the most bigoted and clueless Nigerian president dead or alive. If you like, kee yasef, he will never get anything tangible from SE whether PDP wins or not!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

You have not said anything.
Gerrrout mahn! Igbos will never vote for buhari! Locate the hottest transformer in your area!

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2018
asuustrike1:

The hatred increased the day PMB called them 5%. That APC came second doesn't mean they can win Anambra or other states dominated by other parties. I have seen states were other parties come second yet they didn't or have not be winning
They do not need to win, they only need to have a certain %

No doubt Buhari was wrong with his 5% gibberish and a leader should not be seen to be divisive, but why the so much hatred?
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
It's so clear to you PDP won't win anything come next year but you and your paymasters are peeing in your panties whenever PDP lifts a finger. You are not even the right man for this job you are doing cos even buhari is more intelligent than you.
Lol... No one takes PDP serious.
And for the record, I am neither an APC member nor any member of any political party.
Apparently, anyone who does not key in to your useless delusion is an APC member.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
Gerrrout mahn! Igbos will never vote for buhari! Locate the hottest transformer in your area!
Speak for yourself anu ohia!!!
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Ovamboland:

Don't worry, give him 1% next year and be content with 1% projects and appointments.
How can you hate and vote against someone with passion and turn around to want to be a major participant and decision maker in his government? I even thought APC will have difficulty filling the Constitutionaly guaranteed ministerial appointments as I expected many of them to decline.
But no, even those who opposed and still oppose him want to be a service Chief, SSA, DG, etc in his government. Shameless people.
I swear even lifeless buhari is more intelligent than you!
Like seriously Give him 1% and expect 1% projects?
Is this not an attestation of the manifest calculated attempt by buhari to perpetrate his wicked and clueless tendencies?

So because a portion of the country didn't vote for you then you will deny them their rights to full benefits of nationhood?

Is that what the Constitution says or is that what the jaundiced APC Constitution says?

Don't Igbos pay tax? Don't SE states contribute their quota to the national purse?

So in your vile mind, opposition is not a vibrant part of democracy?

Oga abeg o, change your weed supplier biko.

8 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Deprofessional:

If you are Igbo truely, then you are typical efulefu.
Why is that?
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Speak for yourself anu ohia!!!
Just as you spoke for yourself and tried to make your warped opinion seem sacrosanct?

#ChangeYourWeedSup

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

Lol... No one takes PDP serious.
And for the record, I am neither an APC member nor any member of any political party.
Apparently, anyone who does not key in to your useless delusion is an APC member.
You cannot wriggle your slimy self out of this one. You are campaigning for the Lifeless clueless old hag in Aso Rock and you still claim not to be doing so? Is it because you have been surrounded and dismembered here? grin

#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by IbrahimDamola: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Nonsense.
What is the beauty of democracy if not opposition, checks and balances ?

If not for PDP and Igbos who are speaking against this archaic govt led by Mohammed Buhari, Nigeria would have turned to North Korea.

Open letter ko
Open email ni...

Kikikiki... The OP is my yoruba muslim brother, I can smell them from a mile. He wants the East to empower a boohhari government that hates them and insulted them by calling them 5%ers.

If Igbos didn't go into extinction after the war in the 70s' there is nothing they can not survive if tyrant boohhari rigs his way into 2019.

East no dey shake, boohhari will not get votes from the East, let heavens fall if it will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
Everyday, one fool will start a "how Igbos can stay politically relevant in Nigeria" thread.

To these people, all that matters in Nigeria is what political position your region controlls. To them, all that Igbos need in Nigeria is to produce the president and gold will fall from heaven down all over Igbo land.

Nigeria is all about fighting over political position

These people don't seem to know that those who have held the office of President of Nigeria have nothing to show for it.

Igbos should aspire to their own country. The era of "lick my @$$ in 2019 so that I will remember you in 2023" is a story for fools.

The Igbo nation should aspire to self determination, Nigeria is a failed entity
Can you imagine the bolded? Keyamo has empowered the hungry OP with a bowl of rice and weed too strong for his weak head and next he comes here to regurgitate!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:
Booking space for #NextLevelPoverty
#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
I swear even lifeless buhari is more intelligent than you!
Like seriously Give him 1% and expect 1% projects?
Is this not an attestation of the manifest calculated attempt by buhari to perpetrate his wicked and clueless tendencies?

So because a portion of the country didn't vote for you then you will deny them their rights to full benefits of nationhood?

Is that what the Constitution says or is that what the jaundiced APC Constitution says?

Don't Igbos pay tax? Don't SE states contribute their quota to the national purse?

So in your vile mind, opposition is not a vibrant part of democracy?

Oga abeg o, change your weed supplier biko.

You should change your weed supply, apparently you are smoking an expired one that is why your brain is corrugated.
Didn't same government help in promoting made in Aba products, leading the military to order for thousands of wears?
What of the Sukuk bond you fôols tagged as Islamisation money, is it not used to build some parts of the Enugu - Port Harcourt road? Same road Good luck could not fix for all his time.
Didn't the South East governors receive bail out funds like the rest?
Were the SouthEast denied ministerial appointments?
Are some Southeast persons not heading some parastatals and agencies?
What of the rice project with Ebonyi state?
What of the Second Niger Bridge?
What of Tradermoni?
Even the school feeding program started in Anambra.

Exactly what is due to the Southeast that has been denied them?

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by IbrahimDamola: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Ovamboland:

Don't worry, give him 1% next year and be content with 1% projects and appointments.
How can you hate and vote against someone with passion and turn around to want to be a major participant and decision maker in his government? I even thought APC will have difficulty filling the Constitutionaly guaranteed ministerial appointments as I expected many of them to decline.
But no, even those who opposed and still oppose him want to be a service Chief, SSA, DG, etc in his government. Shameless people.

^^^ These are the muslim monkeys and baboons that deceived booharii by encouraging him to marginalize the East after 2015 so that he can intimidate them into voting him in 2019.

In all proper countries that are not zoological, when a president win an election by whatever margin, he preaches unity and even works very hard in those areas where he lost to embrace them but in a zoological contraption ruled and run like a sahelian jungle, when a president Buhari Jibril wins, he goes on to marginalize the areas he lost, egged on by his animalistic zombiefied blood-baying illiterate supporters who pretend to have a grasp of how democracy works like this cantankerous unlettered oaf I'm quoting.

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
You cannot wriggle your slimy self out of this one. You are campaigning for the Lifeless clueless old hag in Aso Rock and you still claim not to be doing so? Is it because you have been surrounded and dismembered here? grin

#ChangeYourWeedSup
You are as useless as they come.
I have looked at all your posts, unfortunately, you still have not said anything.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Kikikiki... The OP is my yoruba muslim brother, I can smell them from a mile. He wants the East to empower a boohhari government that hates them and insulted them by calling them 5%ers.

If Igbos didn't go into extinction after the war in the 70s' there is nothing they can not survive if tyrant boohhari rigs his way into 2019.

East no dey shake, boohhari will not get votes from the East, let heavens fall if it will.
Hahahaha... Very funny!
Mtcheeeew!
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

It's like i said earlier, when the first call was made, they gambled. The gamble failed. Of all Southeast States, only Imo state voted massively.
But the story has changed, but my Igbo brethren who keep hating for no reason will not see or listen to reason.
If you told someone that APC will come second in the governorship election in Anambra, will they believe it? But they did come second.

The no referendum no election propangadists wanted to disrupt the election, but the people still massively came out and voted. Has it made Anambra people less Igbo?

Look at all the elections being done till date, and look at the win rate of APC... It doesn't matter how the win came about, and surely the highest and worst riggers cannot use rigging as an excuse for any loss seeing that they did worst.
Only a fóol and stüpid person will see an obvious thing and yet stupidly want to live in fantasy.

APC membership is free, however no one needs to be an APC member to vote them.

Let me ask you a question, in what sane world do you love someone who continuously hate you, berate you, ridicule you and wish for your death, politics aside?
All the successive governments we loved and voted for has always never done anything for us. We have the least infrastructure in the whole country.
APC with the incumbency factor should have won the election don't you think?
#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

^^^ These are the muslim monkeys and baboons that deceived booharii by encouraging him to marginalize the East after 2015 so that he can intimidate them into voting him in 2019.

In all proper countries that are not zoological, when a president win an election by whatever margin he preaches unity and even works very hard in those areas where he lost but in a zoological contraption ruled and run like a sahelian jungle when a president Buhari Jibril wins, he goes on to marginalize the areas he lost, egged on by his animalistic zombiefied blood-baying illiterate supporters who pretend to have a grasp of how democracy works like this cantankerous unlettered oaf I'm quoting.

grin grin
I want you to in clear terms, state how the Southeast has been marginalized within this period if you don't mind.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

You are as useless as they come.
I have looked at all your posts, unfortunately, you still have not said anything.
Shame on you! Even buhari is more intelligent than you.

#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
APC with the incumbency factor should have won the election don't you think?
#ChangeYourWeedSup
I have asked you a clear direct question... You can answer it or you can keep deceiving yourself...

I have realized that most of you follow the bandwagon but never stopping to ask exactly what the following was about...

I have also listed facts for you... Disprove it or forever inflict yourself with illconcieved self-hatred.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

You have not said anything.
In your mind, you are more Igbo than every other Igbo person because they don't buy into your gimmicks of baseless hatred stemming from the fact that you lost.
SouthSouth zone lost too, but you are here crying more than the bereaved.
In your little mind, you are more Igbo than the Igbos who have vowed never to re-enforce failure, hatred, bigotry and lifelessness.
#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

I have asked you a clear direct question... You can answer it or you can keep deceiving yourself...

I have realized that most of you follow the bandwagon but never stopping to ask exactly what the following was about...

I have also listed facts for you... Disprove it or forever inflict yourself with illconcieved self-hatred.
What facts have you listed You mean your skewed and baseless motor park analysis should now be regarded as facts?
Chai! Orisirisi cluelessness thrives in your blood.

#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Balyz: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
[s][/s]

Start removing barriers that stand in our way one by one. APC will kill Biafra if they get another 4yrs. Buhari is a barrier, Osinbajo is a barrier, Tinubu is barrier. Remove APC totally so we can get traction with nationhood. Any other talk is fairytale.

God bless Kanu.
Biafra is dead, buried on January 15, 1970 and never to resurrect again. It's high time you taught your children how to sing the Nigerian national anthem
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Balyz: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
You and your families are the one playing politics of hate.

We dont care about your zoo politics all we want is referendum.

Come 2019 there will be not voting in east.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
You will never get a referendum, all you will get is bullets in the belly.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

You should change your weed supply, apparently you are smoking an expired one that is why your brain is corrugated.
Didn't same government help in promoting made in Aba products, leading the military to order for thousands of wears?
What of the Sukuk bond you fôols tagged as Islamisation money, is it not used to build some parts of the Enugu - Port Harcourt road? Same road Good luck could not fix for all his time.
Didn't the South East governors receive bail out funds like the rest?
Were the SouthEast denied ministerial appointments?
Are some Southeast persons not heading some parastatals and agencies?
What of the rice project with Ebonyi state?
What of the Second Niger Bridge?
What of Tradermoni?
Even the school feeding program started in Anambra.

Exactly what is due to the Southeast that has been denied them?
I swear to slap you just dey hungry me! embarassed
So all what you listed above are privileges Igbos are getting under the Lifeless one and not their legitimate right as tax payers and part of the contraption called Nigeria?

Do you now see the APC malaise which is worse than Ebola that has infected you all

Even the N10,000 vote-buying tradermoni is now listed as an achievement by these lifeless defenders of failure grin

#ChangeYourWeedSup

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by IbrahimDamola: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

I want you to in clear terms, state how the Southeast has been marginalized within this period if you don't mind.

Oh so you are no longer hailing and cheering Buhari for appointing from daura and neglecting the most literate zone which is the East as you did in 2016?

You are no longer telling Igbos to 'keep shut' as you did in 2016 when booharii was almost ready to literarily appoint his 150 Bororo cows into power because the SESS region gave him only 5% of their votes which even prompted some tabloids to name him 'King of the north'. Are you that short on memory?

My questions
1. What tribe are you?
2. What religion do you profess?
3. Is buhari a nepotist or not?

Please I crave your indulgence for answers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

They do not need to win, they only need to have a certain %

No doubt Buhari was wrong with his 5% gibberish and a leader should not be seen to be divisive, but why the so much hatred?
You now see why you need to change your weed supplier? Advise your foreign president on how not to be a divisive president! Also advise him not to always betray his hidden hatred for a section of those he has been called to govern because they didn't vote for him.

See you here claiming he goofed on that infamous comment but his real handlers ( not Keyamo lapdogs here) rather than apologize on his behalf tried to twist the narrative.

#ChangeYourWeedSup

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by ifyboy60(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Nonsense.
What is the beauty of democracy if not opposition, checks and balances ?

If not for PDP and Igbos who are speaking against this archaic govt led by Mohammed Buhari, Nigeria would have turned to North Korea.

Open letter ko
Open email ni...

sensible post
in the US, some states are historically democrats while others are republican. they don't change just because d Oda party won the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2018
Gandollar:
I swear to slap you just dey hungry me! embarassed
So all what you listed above are privileges Igbos are getting under the Lifeless one and not their legitimate right as tax payers and part of the contraption called Nigeria?

Do you now see the APC malaise which is worse than Ebola that has infected you all

Even the N10,000 vote-buying tradermoni is now listed as an achievement by these lifeless defenders of failure grin

#ChangeYourWeedSup
All you föols do is go about criticizing the little that was done...
I have asked you a simple direct question... What has the southeast being denied?
At least if you are going to scream marginalization, you should have a basis for it.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2018
philfearon:

All you föols do is go about criticizing the little that was done...
I have asked you a simple direct question... What has the southeast being denied?
At least if you are going to scream marginalization, you should have a basis for it.
Oga please take my advice, #ChangeYourWeedSup

Dividends of democracy is not a privilege but a right of citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by philfearon(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Oh so you are no hailing and cheering Buhari for appointing from daura and neglecting the most literate zone which is the East?

You are no longer telling Igbos to 'keep shut' as you did in 2016 when booharii was almost ready to literarily appoint his Bororo cows into power because the SESS region gave him only 5% of their votes which even prompted some tabloids to name him 'King of the north'. Are you that short on memory?

My questions
1. What tribe are you?
2. What religion do you profess?
3. Is buhari a nepotist or not?

Please I crave your indulgence for answers.
You have not answered a simple question i asked you...
If you can't answer that, I wonder why you are quoting me.
Re: A Letter To My Fellow Igbo Brethren by Gandollar(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2018
Balyz:
You will never get a referendum, all you will get is bullets in the belly.
Is asking for a referedum a crime? Why should you stuff the belly of those you govern because they asked for a referedum? Does that look like tyranny or not?
Only a low IQ leader like buhari will resort to killing the people as a way of silencing their voices in a 21st century.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BIAFRA: British Court To Decide Nnamdi Kanu Vs Nigeria Case On 29th April 2019 / A Verified Twitter Account Alleging Buhari’s Death / 26 Pro-fubara Rivers Assembly Members Suspend Speaker, Elect Edison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.