Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Doing Mba Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doing Mba Abroad (764 Views)

MBA Abroad On Loan Or Fairly Well-paying Job In Nigeria? / Mba Nigeria N Mba Abroad,any Disparity In D Workplace. / Lautech Lagos Centre Mba Programme Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Mba Abroad by confetti(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2010
Nairalanders,

Am just seeking for information on doing my MBA abroad. I want to know which schools abroad offer MBA. what their pay structure is like and if I will have the opportunity of working while going to school.

Anybody with useful info should kindly help me.

Thanks.
Re: Doing Mba Abroad by IboMan1(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2010
Have u considered doing your MBA online.
Still ,after going thru reports on the web ,one has
to be careful in choosing this option.
You can see some reviews by some people on thisurl

http://www.onlinedegreereviews.org/college/university-of-liverpool-laureate-online-education-reviews/reviews/
Re: Doing Mba Abroad by IboMan1(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2010
However, if u do want to pursue the full programme onsite
trust me u have to be financially prepared.At least a sizeable amount of the
cost of the tution will have to be paid upfront to allow u concentrate on the course itself.
Its alot . First choose the school then you will find facilitators that will explain what u need to know.
When you get admitted you will be allowed to work but in certain countries you work time will be
limited cos they have strict laws and ur visa type determines ur ability to work .

(1) (Reply)

Fed Poly Ede / Lasu{will There Be Another Post Utme This Year}? / How Can I Change My Jamb Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.