Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead (27734 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

It's a well-articulated reasoning to an intellect but "gibberish" to a nimwit who lacks any ability to reason and thrives only on hate!

You still yapping trash. IPods are only getting what the hate they dish out and death they wish others. Don't cry yet, there still a lot of tears and wailing for you iPods come 2019. So save the water in your eyes for next year. No peace for the evil.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by IbrahimDamola: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Have a nice day there buddy grin

Don't worry Egbon, there is no need to answer. We already know the answer to my questions?
So long fam. grin
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by OgeFather(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Hizzy:

I agree with you but since I don't have lucrative job can you plz give me one and I will never ask for Biafra again because there is no job that's why I want Biafra

I don't have a job either but I make myself useful by learning something I can do with my hands and its paying me, so don't use that as an excuse
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Don't worry Egbon, there is no need to answer. We already know the answer to my questions?
So long fam. grin

Egbon ke? grin

Olorun oni fun eni keni wa ni aburo oshi wink
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kjhova(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2018
Yopcity:

That someone called u zoo is not enough to take his life, And don't boast or threaten people with death becos life is pecious, one more thing, remember nobody has monopoly of violence, if Ipob resort to arms the fight may not be as easy as u and ur likes think, we are in modern and dangerous times!

Long may the lives of terrorists be taken.

If IPOB wanna resort to violence, bring it on. Yes they take casualties too, however the Nigerian army has been target practising on terrorists since the first set in 1967 and will be prepared for whatever.

You call us a zoo, you become victims of our animal instincts. Choice is yours.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kjhova(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Who are Biafrans and who are d Igbo's.
Via be careful there bf thunder will strike u dead. Because during civil wars, those little kid u ppl starved to dead did watin if not that they were Igbo's. U want to differentiate sth that can't be differentiate. Guy Igbo's are Biafrans and stop deceiving ur self.

Igbos are industrious Nigerians who are thriving all over Nigeria. They want good governance, participatory democracy, functional representation, rule of law, open markets, peace and harmony.

Biafrans are embittered and noisy terrorists who are mostly jobless, idle, land grabbing life failures who hate Nigeria passionately and call is a zoo!

If you are Igbo, long may you continue to prosper in Nigeria as you contribute your quota to her development. However, if you are Biafran, may the bullets of the Nigerian army never be far from your skull till you embrace the dust in a grim and painful death grip!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yopcity: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2018
kjhova:

Long may the lives of terrorists be taken.

If IPOB wanna resort to violence, bring it on. Yes they take casualties too, however the Nigerian army has been target practising on terrorists since the first set in 1967 and will be prepared for whatever.

You call us a zoo, you become victims of our animal instincts. Choice is yours.

Keep blabbing, let ur Nigerian army finish with the rag-tagged terrorists that is killing them like fowls in borno before targetting Igbos, we love our land and value lives that's why we keep on but cynics like u forget that the british actually fought for ur brainless army in 1967 that u boast of.

If violence breaks out today and the british refuses to take sides even the Alaba traders are enough to handle ur stupid army, And yes ur country is a zoo ruled by
animals, fela first said it so if it pains u start thé fight, product of zoo �

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yopcity: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2018
kjhova:

Igbos are industrious Nigerians who are thriving all over Nigeria. They want good governance, participatory democracy, functional representation, rule of law, open markets, peace and harmony.

Biafrans are embittered and noisy terrorists who are mostly jobless, idle, land grabbing life failures who hate Nigeria passionately and call is a zoo!

If you are Igbo, long may you continue to prosper in Nigeria as you contribute your quota to her development. However, if you are Biafran, may the bullets of the Nigerian army never be far from your skull till you embrace the dust in a grim and painful death grip!

Very soon the zoo army bullet will hit u because they are so untrained that they don't know the difference between civilians and terrorists.

U talk like a ganjer smoker, empty bottle making loud noise
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Kahujadekadura: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
kjhova:

My bros u never answered my question.
Who are Biafrans and who are d Igbo's.
Let me gv u an hint of what I expect from u..
U will start by telling where to locate Biafrans and where yo locate Igbo's. With ur answer I can fish out meaning from ur argument that both are not d same.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
OgeFather:

I don't have a job either but I make myself useful by learning something I can do with my hands and its paying me, so don't use that as an excuse
You can teach me
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kjhova(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yopcity:

Very soon the zoo army bullet will hit u because they are so untrained that they don't know the difference between civilians and terrorists.

U talk like a ganjer smoker, empty bottle making loud noise

No noise, please.

Just a honest emphasis on the endpoint of Biafran agitators.

Death, a horrible one at that, from the great Nigerian army.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by IbrahimDamola: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Egbon ke? grin

Olorun oni fun eni keni wa ni aburo oshi wink

Egbon mi, omoluabi ni mi. Oto de ni ka'ma so. Omoluabi o'kin pa iro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Awesomefred32(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
chiagozien:
For the blood of a biafran the zoo wasted,
one hundred blood of nigerians will flow.

Is not a threat but a promise.

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Ejjis(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
THIS IS WHERE BUHARI GET POWER...

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

You still yapping trash. IPods are only getting what the hate they dish out and death they wish others. Don't cry yet, there still a lot of tears and wailing for you iPods come 2019. So save the water in your eyes for next year. No peace for the evil.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. You have shown your stupidity and lack of intellect. Let me just remind you that a wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends....just think about that FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Brave iPod, GTFO the internet and join your fellow airheads to protest. Don't be a coward like your director who is hiding in Israel and giving empty threats and ultimatum. Show us ur bravery.

You are simply mad and full of hate and it's wearing your dumb ass down. It is difficult to free fools like you from the chains they revere! You are too dumb to reason with and it goes without saying, "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." I have had enough of your foolishness!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Yopcity: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
kjhova:

No noise, please.

Just a honest emphasis on the endpoint of Biafran agitators.

Death, a horrible one at that, from the great Nigerian army.

Be it unto you as you wish others, amen.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Egbon mi, omoluabi ni mi. Oto de ni ka'ma so. Omoluabi o'kin pa iro.

Okay o, mo tigbo.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You are simply mad and full of hate and it's wearing your dumb ass down. It is difficult to free fools like you from the chains they revere! You are too dumb to reason with and it goes without saying, "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." I have had enough of your foolishness!

Trash as usual. Get off the internet and go protest with iPods. That's how to show bravery. So much for MF iPods who are quick to call others cowards. Blo.ody cursed cowards.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. You have shown your stupidity and lack of intellect. Let me just remind you that a wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends....just think about that FOOL.

Stop with the senseless quotes. The useless quotes won't get you biafrau.d. Go get your ogbunigwe and protest so you can get shot in the testicles.

Cowards writing daft quotes...That's what you get when you watch too much useless nollywood movies.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Stop with the senseless quotes. The useless quotes won't get you biafrau.d. Go get your ogbunigwe and protest so you can get shot in the testicles.

Cowards writing daft quotes...That's what you get when you watch too much useless nollywood movies.

To err is human because any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot like you persists in his error. You're a tribalistic idiot, and I pity you as I would the village idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
mimimiles93:

These are the real terrorists and not Boko Haram..

FG should send soldiers to destroy these pigs and burn down their houses..

then prepare to receive boko boys for xmas. they must surely visit you since you approve them. insha allah.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

To err is human because any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot like you persists in his error. You're a tribalistic idiot, and I pity you as I would the village idiot.

Whatever! I don't tolerate cursed, senseless, envious, hateful, daft iPods. NEVER.

I only roll with responsible igbos who have learnt to live peacefully with people. Not MFing crazy iPods.

Go and preach your nonsense to your iPod brothers of your Facebook biafrau.d page.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Whatever! I don't tolerate cursed, senseless, envious, hateful, daft iPods. NEVER.

I only roll with responsible igbos who have learnt to live peacefully with people. Not MFing crazy iPods.

Go and preach your nonsense to your iPod brothers of your Facebook biafrau.d page.

You despise and hate IPOB simply because they have the courage and conviction [something you know nothing about], which are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on guns. Animals know when you are afraid; a COWARD knows when you are not. Stay in your south-waste region and be the COWARD that you and your peeps have always been.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Any Igbo as you said that "rolls" with you is making a mistake of his life because you can NEVER be trusted. You speak with a forked tongue and any words that come out of your mouth is a lie even if your tongue is notarized. You're a COWARD who thinks with his legs in a perilous emergency.

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

Any Igbo as you said that "rolls" with you is making a mistake of his life because you can NEVER be trusted. You speak with a forked tongue and any words that come out of your mouth is a lie even if your tongue is notarized. You're a COWARD who thinks with his legs in a perilous emergency.

I am a coward. I agree. Brave man please go and join your fellow iPods to protest. Stop hiding behind the keyboard and betraying your daft iPod brothers
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by nokatakata: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You despise and hate IPOB simply because they have the courage and conviction [something you know nothing about], which are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on guns. Animals know when you are afraid; a COWARD knows when you are not. Stay in your south-waste region and be the COWARD that you and your peeps have always been.

Brave ogbunigwe warrior, get off the internet and join the fight for biafrau.d. You particularly should be seen at the fore front of the iPod protest. Why are you hiding and pushing your gullible brothers to their early grave? Oh you want them to fight for you while you hide under your wife's wrapper eating strong any.. Please prove to me that you are not a coward like me.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
nokatakata:

Brave ogbunigwe warrior, get off the internet and join the fight for biafrau.d. You particularly should be seen at the fore front of the iPod protest. Why are you hiding and pushing your gullible brothers to their early grave? Oh you want them to fight for you while you hide under your wife's wrapper eating strong any.. Please prove to me that you are not a coward like me.

You have nothing else to say but call IPOB names. Let me remind you that as long as the name evokes rage, anger, and hatred in you, you would NEVER aspire to be anything or reach your potential. You are wasting all your efforts in hating and not enough to bring your self out of your lonely and desolate place of existence. Lest, you forget, "To sin by silence when men should protest, makes cowards out of men." Cowards and fools like you die many times before their actual deaths!

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nnamdi kanu and his abia touts should stay clear from nnewi and anambra in general.

We are not interested.

Kanu should respect his stupid self. The albino should mind himself.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by kjhova(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yopcity:

Be it unto you as you wish others, amen.

Vice versa to all you IPOB apologists.

To all of you who call Nigeria a zoo and wish this country ill, may "tawaii tawaii!!" of Nigerian army guns be the last sound you hear on your way to hell!!
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Turantula:

You meant to say Jubril?

Nobody reads nonsense. Shift.
Re: Police, IPOB Clash In Nnewi, Two Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
[s]If only Azikiwe listened to Awolowo, Southern Nigeria would have gotten our independence in 1958 with Ghana. Yorubas may be tribalistic but better to live with than core northerners.
Even Yoruba Muslims are not mostly bigots. They are tolerant.
Yes, don't mind NL comments of hate.

Having lived in four regions of Nigeria (SW, SE, SS and N), I can tell you that northerners are the problem of Nigeria. They have governed this country for over 40 years but their people as well as all Nigerians are suffering and Nigeria is still undeveloped, even behind Rwanda

The civil war was caused by northern elites (who control their mostly illiterate masses using or fanning their religious and tribal sentiments against other tribes, majorly Igbos), when there was systematic killings of Igbos in the north(as they are widely travelled). Even the first and ever free and fair election, that MKO Abiola won was cancelled by IBB.

So long as the structure of Nigeria is the way we have it now (using the same military-printed constitution, no restructuring or negotiations on how this country people will live as one), Nigeria may never get better[/s].

Nnamdi kanu is stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Gov Adeleke, Says God Will Continue To Suport You(pics) / Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.