Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) (21317 Views)

Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by kidap: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kano State, Governor Umar Gamduje today distributed 100 units of brand new transformers purchased by his administration in order to light up many areas in Kano that have gone dark due to lack of transformers within the city and the rural areas of the state, through the ministry of Rural Development.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/23/photos-governor-umar-ganduje-gives-out-100-brand-new-transformers/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
This thief is trying everything possible to endear himself to Nigerians again. These are the kind of 'saintly' people APC parades

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Ra88: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Trying to pacify the people after stealing them blind. Nigeria is worse than hell.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Doing everything to make a thief look good

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
I wonder how much his kick back was for this deal...

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
useless government...
Atiku till 2023

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
He has started spending the $5m ���

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Metuh: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
A thief will always be a thief. shikena

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Caught stealing and now dashing out transformers. Poor Nigerians.

This is their plan. They make sure the citizens are poor and render them powerless. Why won't they be happy for receiving transformers? Something that shouldn't even make the news.

This is a man who was caught on camera receiving 5m dollars in separate clips. Shameless buffoon!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
I have nothing to say.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by magoo10(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
Babaringa dollar thief

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by orbgoblin: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
gives out? GIVES OUT? is he doing his people a favor or doing what he was electected governor for?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
shocked

Ganduje is overwhelmed with guilt.
That alone is the truest sign of repentance.
That's why he must go for 2nd term.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by datopaper(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
O fi owo abu se abu lalejo. For those who don't understand yoruba. Ah no go school but I go try. Abu is a name especially in northern part of Nigeria. Owo is money. Okay. Which other one. Okay alejo is visitor.

What Governor ganduje did is simple thing. He use the people money to buy transformers for them.

Since everybody is shouting

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by OgeFather(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
This man is so desperate to redeem his image by any means
angry
but Nigerians are no fools"Mr man"

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
The bribe wey this one collect still dey disturb him conscience. grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Josh2x: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
He bought transformers and dropped them at the village square for all to come and see grin

After this showcasing
To install the transformers go be another story
Na next administration go install am grin

Naija people always settling for less

18 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by stano2(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
It's not about distributing but putting it into use.
Next year you will still find those Transformers lying idle.

This man just the show em sef, he never see chum tin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by sinola(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
kidap:
Kano State, Governor Umar Gamduje today distributed 100 units of brand new transformers purchased by his administration in order to light up many areas in Kano that have gone dark due to lack of transformers within the city and the rural areas of the state, through the ministry of Rural Development.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/23/photos-governor-umar-ganduje-gives-out-100-brand-new-transformers/
Damage control

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
The gullible ones would still vote him for a second term.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by KingGeorgey(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
na wa oo...Guilt is just smelling ewedu ewedu all over this guy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
I'm gonna derail this topic.
I'm weeping for the over a hundred plus Nigerian soldiers who lost their lives fighting a war that could have been won in less than 6 months.

To those who rejoice over their deaths, I have a question for you... if Nigerian army are wiped out [God forbid] who do you think will be the next victim?
it'll get to your door, it'll get to my door. I'm far away in the south, they can Kill themselves it's non of my business... really? non of your business? rethink it what will happen when they wipe out the entire north, rethink it.

To the Government and politicians... I have no words I'm grieving for my brothers, I'm grieving for my friends, I'm grieving for my fathers, I'm grieving for all the women you've made widows, I'm grieving for the kids who fathers they await their returns... I'm grieving the galant, young and vibrant souls that has just been wasted. Sleep well my brothers, sleep well my fathers. you fought for your fathers land, you fought for the future of your kids, wives, mothers and brothers. they'll know of your sacrifices when they're grown, they'll sing of your bravery.

Sleep on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by newoffer: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
dis money go soon finish o
Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by younglleo: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cus election is by the corner.! Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Was at wuse market last weekend and decided to check out some cool Babarigas I saw displayed. I was shocked when the seller, an "Aboki" dude told me he has every sizes, ranging from xs to Ganduje...lol..

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
This shouldn't be news, he is doing his job.
Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Loversminds: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Trying to keep people's mouth shot
Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by henrysolution(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
it's your job, no big deal!!
Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by obi4eze(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
;DLl
Re: Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Mr responsible according to our president...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise / My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State / Why Buhari Doesn't Hate Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.