Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 (71176 Views)

Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / JTF Locks Down Egbema Kingdom, Warri Over Attack, Killing Of Soldiers / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Kahujadekadura: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shut up.
Soldiers don't nag.
True soldiers never complain.
They fight with bravery to the end and die smiling.

If they don't use you to make money, who will they use?
Me??

It is not our fault that the army has allowed themselves to become a willing tool for propaganda.
So this is the price you pay.
Nothing prevents u from joining Nig army in waging war against Boko Haram. At least it will be easier for u to advice them, on how a soldier should behave within d barrack than outside d four walls of a barrack.
Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's why we recruited you. We gave you a job so that we can monetize you. People serve their country here in America too. I haven't seen any soldier lamenting like this before.

Which chapter is this written in your book of lamentation?

Unprofessional army.

Some people will want to make sense but end up making nonsense,can you compare the weapons American army are using to this outdated weapons you saw in the video?

Oh you expect them to keep silent and continue to die huh? When that battalion are no more, they redeploy another set and it continues like that huh.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Cameroonglass(m): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2018
"""""they say we are zombies"""the question comes here, Are Nigerian military force zombies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Fahd11: 12:29am On Nov 24, 2018
Don't assume everyone is BRAINLESS like you.It's quite pathetic you find yourself in this situation though but life can't be fair to everyone.
uchennaq:
I don't think you have 1kobo sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Rolly22(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2018
PYTHON HAVE STARTED SWALLOWING THEM ONE BY ONE, SPITS ON THEIR CORPS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by goshee: 12:31am On Nov 24, 2018
these soldiers are really zombies no doubt. so the weapon wey they carry do show of force for Nnamdi Kanus house no dey obsolete? that stupid soldier was crying as if na me send am go army. the zoo isn't worth dying for bit it one decides to die for the zoo he dies for nothing. mean while what's stopping the Python from dancing? lolsssssss

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Yopcity: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:
I am still waiting for the Military to conduct a "python dance" style operation in the North to demolish and defeat a simple rag-tag terrorist group. Oops! I forgot, their strength only lies in maiming and killing innocent and defenseless civilians. More body bags would be going back to the families of these soldiers because of the blood of the innocent that were shed in the South East are crying for revenge!

Ur wrong, the gra-gra in the SE is just because Ipob has not resorted to arms struggle but with buhari we will get there soon and they will know that we are no chest-beaters after all.
I read comments of some idiots rejoicing and boasting when the zoo army killed armless Ipobians and i laugh in spiritual powers ! Don't worry bro, anyi ma ife anyi n'eme. O nwa mgbe nta !

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by IBreakRules: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2018
even the soldier are beginning to wake up.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Bogrey: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2018
What do you expect when a Nigerian Soldier is not inspired by Patriotism, is probably not getting Superior Military intelligence and modern warfare gadget.
To face guerrilla fighters that are well motivated by their belief and masked sponsors?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by macaranta(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2018
The truth can't be suppressed for long.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by cutedharmee: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by LordPsalm(m): 12:42am On Nov 24, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font
Honestly if i was the one, i will mount the next morning bus straight to my state, i no do again. Make Buhari them come. Complete the rest.
I have said it time and time again, This useless country no deserve my sweat talk more of blood.
Your real enemies are our leaders, kill them before they killl u all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2018
boko haram d nigeria army slayer

NA should cover their faces in shame and seize to harrass unarmed civilian in d city

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by pawesome(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's why we recruited you. We gave you a job so that we can monetize you. People serve their country here in America too. I haven't seen any soldier lamenting like this before.

Unprofessional army.
unprofessional fooooooool....at least if you want to be a fool, do it with a bit of sympathy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by BABANGBALI: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Na wa o, this is really baaaaaad

Buhari 0-9 Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by eejo(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2018
where are the military equipment Goodluck Jonathan bought for the army that is Mi35 helicopters and T 72 tanks. In my opinion the army withdraw better weapons from that base and leaving the base a sitting duck. The boko haram fighters now have anti tank projectiles which can take out the APCS and tanks.
The airforce must track down this group before they invade a more bigger town .
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2018
I pity the guy that recorded the video cos they will fish him out and punish him for speaking out.
I use to love military but not any more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by planetx: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2018
Damn I just watched the video of the attack on Facebook. Does boko boys were savages, emptying AK 47 clips on the dead body of Nigerian soldiers, some shot in the back of the head.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Mrjoshtower: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2018
If only Election can just take place today or tomorrow
With this heavy hearts Nigerians Will vote out this Government. But in few days to come Every Nigerian will sweep this incident under the carpet and they will continue to Ridicule their way with blame strategy and emotionally blackmail the voters.
God bless Nigeria cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by ericmor: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Boscolo:
Can you hear yourself ?
In America, the American soldiers are being equipped with good equipments. No American soldier will fight with a 1983 /1970 equipment in 2018.
The guy in that video is not lamenting that he doesn't want to fight,he is saying the equipment a are bad.
I saw a T72 tank in that video, and I was like no way in 2018.
Can you use Nokia 3310 in 2018? That is exactly what the young, poor soldier is trying to say.

Nokia 3310 is still even ok, for him to understand let him go and watch a black and white tv now that is if he is even going to see any. That’s exactly the soldier complain. Outdated weapons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by googlepikins: 1:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Buruntai is the biggest scammer in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by ericmor: 1:17am On Nov 24, 2018
EngineerVin:
I pity the guy that recorded the video cos they will fish him out and punish him for speaking out.
I use to love military but not any more.

That guy don’t give a Bleep anymore, that is why he is a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by buttlover(m): 1:19am On Nov 24, 2018
This book haram issue can be solved if Nigerian government adopt robot and drone fighter jets. firstly, they should send troops to check number of Innocent civilians in that area. if the total is less than 200, the army should send fighter drones to eliminate every life there. Nonsense. geographers can mount photographic satellite up to take picture perday and study the book affected areas. all these wouldn't cost more than $1b.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by Elliot2(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
Where are the chukwma kaduna nzegwos of this generation?
nigeria's military died with those guys.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by adetayo234: 1:20am On Nov 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Unprofessional army.

I'm sorry, but you sound like you have no brain left in your skull. Is the US Army fighting with 1983 weapons? Did you extract your brain from black man poo or what?

Easy access to the internet is also giving brain-dead people an opportunity to run rampage like a mad man that enters the market place naked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by yinnyme(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Correctgist post=73245691]'They Are Using Us To Make Money’ —Says Nigerian Soldiers

Nigerians soldiers have taken to social media to narrate the sad condition they’ve been left in, just after 100 of their colleagues were killed by Boko Haram terrorists.

While the Nigerian army, the Presidency and other media aides are yet to comment on the recent killings, however the Nigerian soldiers were heard saying that their superiors and politicians ‘were using them to make money’ in the video.

The distraught soldiers also complained about the obsolete weapons they are armed with, to fight against the insurgents who have a better weapon.

This is coming a day after a disturbing footage of an attack by Boko Haram terrorists which left many people dead, was released online. The worst losses came when the terrorists, overran a military base in the village of Metele in the north-eastern state of Borno on Sunday.

The area is the centre of an insurgency waged by Boko Haram, which was founded nine years ago to bring strict Islamic law to swaths of Nigeria, and a second newer group linked to Islamic State. Nigeria’s military and government have repeatedly said they are on the point of defeating the militants.

However, raids on military bases have continued over recent months, inflicting significant casualties. One assault on an army post on the border with Niger in September left 48 people dead.

An officer among the troops attacked at Metele told Reuters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLIaKPe5fY
https://zenithnaija.com/they-are-using-us-to-make-money-says-nigerian-soldiers/

[/qu

I have been there and I know the feelings of crying for your colleagues who died not because he wasn't brave but because he was led to slaughter by greedy pot belly thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by mvem(m): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2018
MaNyEsq:
I am still waiting for the Military to conduct a "python dance" style operation in the North to demolish and defeat a simple rag-tag terrorist group. Oops! I forgot, their strength only lies in maiming and killing innocent and defenseless civilians. More body bags would be going back to the families of these soldiers because the blood of the innocent that were shed in the South East are crying for revenge!
...believe whatever you want...the dead soldiers are those killed by God for killing ipob members in the east... That's what you believe and that shows how deluded you are...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by adetayo234: 1:26am On Nov 24, 2018
eejo:
where are the military equipment Goodluck Jonathan bought for the army that is Mi35 helicopters and T 72 tanks. In my opinion the army withdraw better weapons from that base and leaving the base a sitting duck. The boko haram fighters now have anti tank projectiles which can take out the APCS and tanks.
The airforce must track down this group before they invade a more bigger town .

Buhari also told us he bought weapons when he assumed office, remember?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by harowins: 1:29am On Nov 24, 2018
Fool i pray a member of ur family finds himself in this situation... talking about america have u seen any american soldier complaining abt lack of weapons...zoo country using human life for politics.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Unprofessional army.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100 by arrestdarrester: 1:29am On Nov 24, 2018
Yoruba Muslims wake up. This is Mallam Alimi versus Afonja of Ilorin playing itself allover.

A vote for APC is a vote for extremism.

APC is fast becoming like the brotherhood party of Egypt that had to be proscribed. They fought corruption by killing those that are not like them

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.