Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Youtube Premium To Offer Free Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Youtube Premium To Offer Free Movies (531 Views)

Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body / Where Can I Download Free Movies / Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Premium To Offer Free Movies by clementy117(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
HomeNewsYouTube Premium To Offer Free Movies
YOUTUBE PREMIUM TO OFFER FREE MOVIES Clement Essien November 22, 2018 News, Technology No Comments
Tweet Pin It
If you are a subscriber to YouTube Premium service there is good news for you. YouTube Premium was formally known as YouTube Red and it is a paid subscription service, it allows subscribers to watch movies for free now. The service is very similar to Netflix streaming streaming service. Subscribers pay $11.99 monthly charge to enjoy these premium services and the same applies to YouTube Music service.

YouTube Premium earlier this year and allowed users to watch free music,videos ad-free. This includes their own original content like the Karate Kid revival series, “Cobra Kai.”

Now YouTube Premium will be showing full-length feature films.

Kindly Read More Here: https://www.infocontemporary.com/2018/11/22/youtube-premium-to-offer-free-movies/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Acting On Screen. I Need Serious Help / Diane On Her Surprise Eviction And Elozonam On A Possible Future With Diane? / Nollywood Celebrities From The Decades You May Have Forgotten.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.