Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry (1488 Views)

Where Can I Buy This Type Of Truck And How Much Should I Budget? / The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / Can Anyone Pls Assess This Camry For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by Icon2007: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thanks as u respond and if u can do it perfectly drop contact

Re: How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by oweniwe(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Cc: kingreign

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by tunamenga(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
I can see that you got the car from iaai, how many days does it take for your shipping into Nigeria?
Re: How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
This will cost u 10 million to fix, hmm this Nigeria.
Re: How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by Readonee35L(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Icon2007:
Thanks as u respond and if u can do it perfectly drop contact
Boot might be reusable or condemned.
The rear quarter panel might need lots of work or replacement.

Repair might be cheap and it can also be a little expensive. But it can be handled
Re: How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by kwaso2: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Where is ur location
Re: How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry by dhemmyhardy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
We can fix this.....check our online repair hub

www . instagram .com /swifttrackautos

Dhemmyhardy

(1) (Reply)

Constant Bulge On My Tyre / Olg OLED 4K UHD Urgent Need Of Sales ????????price slashed!!! / 7 Practical Reasons Why You Need A Car Vacuum Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.