Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (80249 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Famousbabe(f): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Instagram twerker, Jane Mena is here again. She twerks to 'Spell Buhari' beat and she killed it!

Watch video HERE and see more photos.

Of course, her fans hailed for doing justice to it. Janemena is arguably the 'best Instagram twerker' in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/janemena-twerks-to-spell-buhari-beat.html?m=1

Interesting beat, interesting twerking!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Famousbabe(f): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
This girl can twerk and whine for Africa
Watch video HERE

7 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
shocked

I was moved by this.
That yansh is spirit-filled.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
And this girl makes 100K-250K each time she promotes a new song with her twerking.

I'm starting to consider dumping the laptop and taking up the gluteus maximus.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Xavier5(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2018

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by chiboy1116: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
This ass go Sabi � girl stuff .
But what am I going to do with this undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Bamidey: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2018
I give it to her, she knows her game. But 5years from now, Amber Rose and Blac Chyna will still be relevant; I don't see Jane going more than this.
She should give us more to talk about.
Dancing with only bra and pant, probably that catapult called g-string from next year then, 2020 should be without bra, 2021 fully naked. And the session goes on and on til she goes completely mad. grin

oloriburuku

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Yeeh Pa

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Maxcollins042(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay. Her amorous effort hasn't gone unnoticed. Buhari should set up the ministry of twerking and appoint her to head it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Famousbabe(f): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Dominique Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by QuietHammer(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Bamidey:
I give it to her, she knows her game. But 5years from now, Amber Rose and Blac Chyna will still be relevant; I don't see Jane going more than this.
She should give us more to talk about.
Dancing with only bra and pant, probably that catapult called g-string from next year then, 2020 should be without bra, 2021 fully naked. And the session goes on and on til she goes completely mad. grin

oloriburuku
Weyrey. As if your John Thomas has never saluted her petite ass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
This one na ESTABLISHED ASHAWO
These are the people asking for EQUAL RIGHTS....
See what they have been able to achieve with the 35% AFFIRMATIVE ACTION we gave them.
Just IMAGINE what 50% will look like, then 100%.

In this regard, I cherish ISLAM....
They are good at keeping these ladies at watch, else they go GAGA.....
MEN in the US (Christian Nation), will explain better.
They treat men with LEVITY, that's what most Nigerian Ladies are clamouring to see in Nigeria.

However, The Major problem Nigeria has, is BAD LEADERSHIP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by wayne4loan: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Where this one mama dey angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 24, 2018
She's hot embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Edgarated(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by gurunlocker: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Make dem dey abuse her, she dey make her money with yansh shaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by MJBOLT: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
she no dae wear pant twerk,crazy girl
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Mankosi: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Watch vaseline crew invade this thread like

[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
And later someone somewhere will tell me not to soapy soapy with all this twerking souls ...
how can one stay faithful in a room full of Os (c)kanye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
angry d yansh cheek no gree show
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Macmoni(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
S
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Drwords(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
So�

If juggling your gluteus maximus like the abandoned watermelons on a clown's table is your version of relevance in this dire times, i'll like to refer you to okija�

Nonsense and twerking! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Awesomefred32(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Vasline crew

abort mission

i repeat abort mission

smileycheesysmileysmileysmiley

8 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Triangles1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
This twerk started in U. S by some of their IndecentStar, I remembered the first set of people's who try it in Nigeria and our pastors and imam started insulting them, now it has become act for every body and accepted by you and me, in the next 5 to 7 years lesbianism will be rampage every where.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
And this girl makes 100K-250K each time she promotes a new song with her twerking.

I'm starting to consider dumping the laptop and taking up the gluteus maximus.

Yeah. biiitches really making fortune with bittchiness in this era.
We in the era of biitches. Men have once dominated the world but now, biiitches are in charge.
Biiitches will profit maybe for many yrs to this time.
Soon, majority of everything that is called a female will use dia bodies primary as source of income. I weep for how womanhood is gradually collapsing. What we have left are daughters of Jezebel.

Womanhood gone;
Dignity gone;
All we have left are pleasure object, arousal objects and seeex tooys.

That's why I don't blame perverts and rapist much again, because when see a lady nowadays, you only see a pleasure biiitch, nothing more. No wonder someone here on NL post will masturbate to the dead body pics of a lady, it's the way women have presented themselves.
I SPIT on these Jezebels who call themselves women.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Drwords(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
So undecided

If juggling your gluteus maximus like the abandoned watermelons on a weary clown's table is your version of relevance in this dire times, i'll be needing you to take six pills of lexotan™ three times dadaily till you can't even part your ass cheeks to fart. shocked

Nonsense and twerking! angry

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by nurez305(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who else notice the instagram beggeron her comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by binsanni(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
and you still like the nyash
Xavier5:
I still can't understand why some ladies will choose to sexualize herself all in the name of tweaking. Like seriously, is that what they were created for, sexuality?

#Xavier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.