Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers (43509 Views)

Ambush Of Soldiers: A Major Setback That Will Never Be Forgotten / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by herlonso: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2018
ajebuter:

Bros...l watched the video last night and l couldn't sleep..

You should see the sheer might of Boko Haram as they fire ..

They were shooting our soldiers point blank and at a point, the soldiers just laid down to be shot knowing it was the end.

I cried myself to sleep and haven't gotten over the gory sight of our soldiers lifeless bodies ..

Sadly, no one would be able to gather their bodies for burial because those Boko men don't seem to be leaving for evacuation to take place..

We don't have a country anymore l swear..
It's very simple bro. Our politicians are the culprits. Diverting money meant for fighting insurgency and they want the soldiers to fight to the core with obsolete weapons.
Money meant for arms embezzled and all that. This country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by REDshouse(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:

Oga, go and sleep
It took the sophisticated US 10 years to kill Osama Bin Laden
The wars in Yemen, Iran and Afghanistan are still on even with the US directly assisting those countries
My point is, it takes more than aiming to stop suicide bombers
Yes, it requires a lot of intelligence gathering, sophisticated hardware, strategy and commitment
Nigerian politicians are about to ruin Nigerian Army, the only working institution we have in this country
Democracy has done a lot of damage in Nigeria
an in all this wars is there any day that US looses 100 armies on a day .... Is there at any point we see soldiers lamenting like the ones in melee..... The ones respected Nigeria Army going for the dogs so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by herlonso: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:

Oga, go and sleep
It took the sophisticated US 10 years to kill Osama Bin Laden
The wars in Yemen, Iran and Afghanistan are still on even with the US directly assisting those countries
My point is, it takes more than aiming to stop suicide bombers
Yes, it requires a lot of intelligence gathering, sophisticated hardware, strategy and commitment
Nigerian politicians are about to ruin Nigerian Army, the only working institution we have in this country
Democracy has done a lot of damage in Nigeria
You can't be wrong on this

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by adetayo234: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
157?
Shameful

The number is not 157. 157 is the battalion number, like the number of a house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by adetayo234: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:
I am surprised that soldiers allowed politicians (Bloody civilians!) to be using their personnel to play politics

I need a sincere general to form a group of some soldiers and kill all these useful politicians

Fight Boko Haram bumper to bumper

Rule Nigeria for four years, clean the system and conduct a free and fair election afterwards

Let's face it, democracy is not working in Nigeria for now and can never work due to tribal and religious differences

Will it interest you to know that many of the military ogas are the ones putting the lives of the NCOs in danger?

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Jose2001:
ALL THAT THIS COUNTRY NEED IS MILITARY RULE

na lie.

all that this cuntry needs is BREAK UP!
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Atiku007: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2018
politician are playing chess game with our Nigerian Army. cool

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Neddyogu(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2018
SoNature:
I am surprised that soldiers allowed politicians (Bloody civilians!) to be using their personnel to play politics

I need a sincere general to form a group of some soldiers and kill all these useful politicians

Fight Boko Haram bumper to bumper

Rule Nigeria for four years, clean the system and conduct a free and fair election afterwards

Let's face it, democracy is not working in Nigeria for now and can never work due to tribal and religious differences

This was what Maj. Nzeogwu tried to do. See how well it ended!
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Damilare4lord: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

That's why we recruited you. We gave you a job so that we can monetize you. People serve their country here in America too. I haven't seen any soldier lamenting like this before.

Which chapter is this written in your book of lamentation?

Unprofessional army.

You must be mad and mentally crazy. Can you compare American Govt with Nigeria Govt. You better let your brain wake up and feed your senses.
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Ziggylady(f): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
TheGreenLand:
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS.

This is the kind of news that makes some fools that are enemies of the country happy.
All they want is bad news for the nation.

For you people that are celebrating sad news such as this about the nation, bad news will never depart from your lives.

Will you shut the hell up!!!...'for those of you bla blablabbla'..

Mschewww!

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Neddyogu(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
ajebuter:

They were shooting our soldiers point blank and at a point, the soldiers just laid down to be shot knowing it was the end.

I cried myself to sleep and haven't gotten over the gory sight of our soldiers lifeless bodies ..

Sadly, no one would be able to gather their bodies for burial because those Boko men don't seem to be leaving for evacuation to take place..

Abeg I go like watch d video too. Epp a brother
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Ejjis(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
OPERATION PYTHON DANCE AND CROCODILE SMILE ARE MISSING IN ACTION....

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by blacknp(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
CaptainBUGGY:
In a sane country ,the chief of defence staff and the chief of army staff would have been sacked and court-martialed by now , even the presidency does not care about the dead soldiers sef
Sacked because they were ambushed by militants who then run to go hide and mix with the populates?

An American army instructor was killed last week in Afghanistan no one was fired for it,this is warfare you don’t go around telling the whole world especially your enemies how many soldiers you lost.

And Ipob and their supporters should stop distracting the army with their antics,they want Biafra but support atiku pdp because of piggie Obi.
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by chernest2002: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Mr army man, the reason online and printed media are being patronized is because the Nigerian army and Fg are always trying to hide information from public thereby allowing second hand information to spread, I advise you to always make it a duty to inform us as quick as possible anytime there is attack on our soldiers Buhari is killing and releasing bokoharam in sympathy .

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by blacknp(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

na lie.

all that this cuntry needs is BREAK UP!
Break up?Words of a Failure,it’s your parents fault they should have broken up and never gave birth to a waste bum like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by hausadreturn(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have that video?
I need to see it.
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by hausadreturn(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
ajebuter:

Please how can you send me the video?
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by blacknp(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
chernest2002:
Mr army man, the reason online and printed media are being patronized is because the Nigerian army and Fg are always trying to hide information from public thereby allowing second hand information to spread, I advise you to always make it a duty to inform us as quick as possible anytime there is attack on our soldiers Buhari is killing and releasing bokoharam in sympathy .
No where in the world you rush to make a news like this public,the army must investigate first to know how many dead or missing,and inform the families of those involved first,of what benefit is the news to you?

you won’t donate your blood or money to the military all you want to do is complain and wail all year round about a demon called Boko Haram created by the wicked and hypocritical religious bigots both Christians and Muslims who call themselves Nigerians. Religion will destroy you hypocrites in that enclave.
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by ajebuter(f): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Neddyogu:

Abeg I go like watch d video too. Epp a brother

It is all over Twitter..
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by ajebuter(f): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
TheBillionTeam:

Abeg how can I watch the video, please can you send the link to maydaytins@gmail.com

It is all over Twitter
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by chernest2002: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
blacknp:
No where in the world you rush to make a news like this public,the army must investigate first to know how many dead or missing,and inform the families of those involved first,of what benefit is the news to you?

you won’t donate your blood or money to the military all you want to do is complain and wail all year round about a demon called Boko Haram created by the wicked and hypocritical religious bigots both Christians and Muslims who call themselves Nigerians. Religion will destroy you hypocrites in that enclave.
I don't argue with terrorist like you, your commander in chief is releasing bokoharam while the fight is still going on and you call that amnesty. The northern president I supported before and now are all Muslims so your logics are baseless.

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by babasolution: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gulappa:
One General was said to be allegedly killed and a whole pond was drained to uncover his death.. People being forced to flee their homes for fear of the unknown. Now several soldiers are being massacred and they can't comb the whole of Borno to fish out their killers. What a country.

nigerian government is a government of the elite.period

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by babasolution: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
mvem:
...oh boy... Seems you don't understand the war happening in that region... You think na kidnappers or what?.. that you just comb the area, are you kidding me. .. These guys operate between 4 countries... Chad, Niger, North eastern Nigeria and northern Cameroon... The whole of borno sef is the size of all southeastern states combined with additional land mass( am not joking).... the army is not really in complete control of all areas in borno, especially the northern fringes that borders the neighbouring countries... These guys operate in a vast area that hasn't even be governed in recent times...that area (south eastern Sahara) has seen so much conflict and most fighters in the group are seasoned fighters. The army really is not helping matters and also I feel Nigeria need international help Because ISWA is a multi national problem and we can't handle IS, it's very obvious... Considering the region the group cut across, we need international hands for proper surveillance and coordination..

these are mere excuses,typical of the blackman,if the army are serious and competent they can handle it,the problem is they are full of men of excuses
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by babasolution: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xda59:

Have you ever heard of a US army base being overrun by terrorists? NA are all bunch of cowards who only grow wings when dealing with innocent unarmed civilians.

exactly,they only can only fight and harass innocent unharmed civilians

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
blacknp:
Break up?Words of a Failure,it’s your parents fault they should have broken up and never gave birth to a waste bum like you.

unity because of oil beggar

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Inception(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
REDshouse:
an in all this wars is there any day that US looses 100 armies on a day .... Is there at any point we see soldiers lamenting like the ones in melee..... The ones respected Nigeria Army going for the dogs so unfortunate
At least the US army has a fair fighting chance by having better equipment to fight with, and is not hopelessly bugged down by the level of corruption the Nigerian army is currently facing
You people have been blessed with a brain. Try make at least 10% use of it.
Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by Roger3D(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
157?
Shameful
Ibo girl don't be in a rush to type trash. 157 is not the number of troops killed but rather the battalion number.

1 Like

Re: Army Breaks Silence On Fatal Ambush Of Soldiers by SHOCK7(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
157? Shameful
Do you know the technique they were ambushed with b4 u start typing nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts / Rivers' Speaker Impeached, Amaechi Storms Assembly As Fight Erupts? / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.