Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (42717 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2018
The amazing heavenly paradise.

In this world,people kill for a bar of gold. It is on record that all the gold ever mined in the world will only fit into a cube of just 20m(67ft) on each sides which is just about 5 car lengths.

But there is a place where all the streets and all architectural structures are made of pure rare type of gold that is as clear as glass(Research has it that the clear form could be as a result of the combination of rare forms of gold and diamond).The walls and foundation of the golden city are made of very rare and beautiful 12 precious gems (Jasper,sapphire, agate, emerald, onyx,ruby,chrysolite, beryl,topaz,turquoise,jacinth and amethyst) and with 12 beautiful pearly gates..

A masterpiece created by GOD for his people to occupy forever. A perfect cubical golden city of unequivocal grandeur that is 1500miles long,1500miles wide and 1500miles high..

This means it will take an average Boeing 747 cruising at 300miles per hour about 15 hours to fly across the length,the breadth and height of this amazing city made of 100% gold,diamonds and precious stones. WoW!.MY EYES MUST SEE THIS.

Indeed “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”1 Corinthians 2:9

Another amazing fact is that it is very simple to be part of this masterpiece...Just accept Jesus as your savior and your name will automatically be included as one of the occupants and in fact you will have a mansion in it.

Here is a video clip of NASA discovery of a city floating in space that is likely to be paradise....i guess GOD just allowed them to see a glimpse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRyLNRteIrE

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Each time I sit to imagine this amazing creation of the master creator I just can't fathom.

No matter who you are, what you are or how sinful or unworthy you think you may be, there is hope for you.

Accept Jesus as your saviour, pray for the power of the Holy spirit to come upon you and you will be amazed at how those sins you presently find difficult to overcome will no longer dominate you...
And even if you find yourself falling into sin, never ever give up your salvation but continuously ask God for forgiveness as you depend on the Holy spirit to perfect your salvation.

Remember that salvation is a work in progress.

Your journey to this eternal grandeur begins with believing in your heart the person of JESUS and all he stands for and confessing with your mouth that he is your saviour....to do this just read these words out audibly.

" Lord Jesus,I believe you came to the world to save me from eternal destruction in hell and from this moment I confess that you are my saviour.Thank you for saving me"

As simple as this sounds, if you actually read those words out, you have just been saved and millions of Angels are rejoicing over your decision in heaven right now.

GOD BLESS YOU for your decision.

Congratulations once again.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Ranchhoddas: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Sitting down to imagine a mythical place.
Well done sir!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
God chose all these beautiful stones except diamond because they have unique properties which were unknown to man until recently.

The unique properties are beautifully explained here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FomrP3MkoqQ

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
God chose all these beautiful stones except diamond because they have unique properties which were unknown to man until recently.

The unique properties are beautifully explained here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FomrP3MkoqQ

Research has it that indeed there are diamonds but the rare type which may be why the gold is as clear as glass.

It is even said that jasper is a form of diamond.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Well done sir!

Just as the earth you are writing this from is mythical.

10 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Ranchhoddas: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Toks2008:

Just as the earth you are writing this from is mythical.
Actually I'm writing from Mars!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Grand delusion.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is it not the same Bible that's replete with thousands of errors, mistakes, and contradictions in elementary science?

Do these people even have any knowledge on the history of Christianity and on how Great Britain used the religion as a tool for colonising our forefathers and carting away a lot of valuables from our land to develop their own country?

That was many years ago in the 19th century.

In the 21st century, yahoo pastors in Nigeria now steal millions, if not billions, of naira from gullible, superstitious Nigerians in the name of tithes, offerings, and other tripe, repeating the same acts of thievery the whites, who brought Christianity into Nigeria for their selfish purpose, did over 100 years ago.

Only ignorant folks with no knowledge of Nigeria's and world history take all these religions seriously.

Religions are mere tools for mentally enslaving people that are poor in spirit and intellect.

Go look for good books on the history of slavery, colonialism in Africa to cure yourself of ignorance on what religion really is.

All what OP posted above are mere fictions, which any critical thinker knows are lies.

They are like a mirage that only appears real to obtuse fellow with zero knowledge of science.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
gensteejay:
Is it not the same Bible that's replete with thousands of errors, mistakes, and contradictions in elementary science?

Do these people even have any knowledge on the history of Christianity and on how Great Britain used the religion as a tool for colonising our forefathers and carting away a lot of valuables from our land to develop their own country?

That was many years ago in the 19th century.

In the 21st century, yahoo pastors in Nigeria now steal millions, if not billions, of naira from gullible, superstitious Nigerians in the name of tithes, offerings, and other tripe, repeating the same acts of thievery the whites, who brought Christianity into Nigeria for their selfish purpose, did over 100 years ago.

Only ignorant folks with no knowledge of Nigeria's and world history take all these religions seriously.

Religions are mere tools for mentally enslaving people that are poor in spirit and intellect.

Go look for good books on the history of slavery, colonialism in Africa to cure yourself of ignorance on what religion really is.

All what OP posted above are mere fictions, which any critical thinker knows are lies.

They are like a mirage that only appears real to obtuse fellow with zero knowledge of science.

You know nothing about Christianity.

Christianity came from Jews not Europeans. Some Jesus's Apostles (like Simon negres) were blacks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

You know nothing about Christianity.

Christianity came from Jews not Europeans. Some Jesus's Apostles (like Simon negres) were blacks.
Keep deceiving yourself. Rome or Vatican City is not in Europe abi. Keep basking in ignorance

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
gensteejay:

Keep deceiving yourself. Rome or Vatican City is not in Europe abi. Keep basking in ignorance

Read the origin of Christianity my friend, lol.

8 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Read the origin of Christianity my friend, lol.

Ignorance dey worry you. You don't know the difference between Judaism and Christianity

Christianity as a religion has its roots in Roman Catholic Church.

As if the fictitious Jesus himself was even a Christian.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
gensteejay:

Ignorance dey worry you. You don't know the difference between Judaism and Christianity

Christianity as a religion has its roots in Roman Catholic Church.

As if the fictitious Jesus himself was even a Christian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_Christianity
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
You new generations atheists are just too dumb and ill mannered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_Christianity

"Christianity arose in the syncretistic Hellenistic world of the first century CE, which was dominated by Roman law and Greek culture."

That's a quote from the Wikipedia link you shared above. Pray tell, on what continent are Rome (Italy) and Greece located

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
You new generations atheists are just too dumb and ill mannered

Goodluck bro. Have a blessed day.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
You new generations atheists are just dumb and ill mannered
Ode. FYI, I'm not an atheist as I believe in God, not in those vengeful, demonic gods of religions, be it Yahweh, Allah, Sango, Vishinus, etc.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
This guy wan educate me about Christianity.

Those religions, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and the likes that I took time to study and also read their histories.

All of them are balderdash, only highly regarded by ignorant folks with almost zero knowledge of science, history, and philosophy.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
gensteejay:
This guy wan educate me about Christianity.

Those religions, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, and the likes that I took time to study and also read their histories.

All of them are balderdash, only highly regarded by ignorant folks with almost zero knowledge of science, history, and philosophy.

Even you can see how hard you try to convince yourself...but the more you try the more confused you get.

You don't know what you don't know...

7 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Toks2008:

Even you can see how hard you try to convince yourself...but the more you try the more confused you get.

You don't know what you don't know...
I'm sure comprehension isn't your problem here, oga. What I stated in the post you quoted is clear enough for even a 2-year old to grasp, so I don't see the reason for your confusion.

Sit your ass down, oga, and do some research about the history of your religion and read your Bible from A-Z and critically analyse some of the thousands of errors, mistakes and contradictions in the book. You would be glad you did.

Read and cure yourself of ignorance.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
gensteejay:

I'm sure comprehension isn't your problem here, oga. What I stated in the post you quoted is clear enough for even a 2-year old to grasp, so I don't see the reason for your confusion.

Sit your ass down, oga, and do some research about the history of your religion and read your Bible from A-Z and critically analyse some of the thousands of errors, mistakes and contradictions in the book. You would be glad you did.

Read and cure yourself of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
The problem with you people, religionists, is that you're arrogantly ignorant.

You know so little about that Bible you're carrying all about because I can't fathom how a right thinking, enlightened man will study the Bible from the beginning to the end and still take the book, Yahweh or Jesus seriously.

The errors, mistakes, and contradictory statements and figures in the book are just too outrageous.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
There is a spiritual that control the physical. Those who say there is no GOD can't argue the existence of the devil. How myopic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by marttol: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Well done sir!
bro heaven is not a myth... God speaks to his prophets and true believers from heaven... God is absolutely real.

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Lalasticlala happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Lalasticlala happy sunday once again.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Here to ridicule OPs post if it reaches FP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Here to ridicule OPs post if it reaches FP

You this man, we’d consider sending you to hell again(ban). grin

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by hopefulLandlord: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
PRESENTATION:

You this man, we’d consider sending you to hell again(ban). grin
Welcome back.
grin
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by kevoh(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
The amazing city of pure gold? Sounds already like a boring place to be. I'm not even a fan of gold sef. How about an amazing city filled with fun high tech stuffs..from sleeping, eating, working, sex, farming, sports e.t.c every thing is high tech!

I guess the snake oil salesmen of the Bible who conjured the utopian city of gold never realized that there are more fun and less boring things than gold. undecided undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / Can You Go To The Market For Your Wife? - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Asks Men / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.