Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,035 members, 7,803,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (42702 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
eodavids:

[s]With the bias mind such as yours, you must see contradictions in the good book (the Bible). But am sure, if your bias is cured, you will see the light that's capable of saving your poor soul.

Jesus loves you, and your folks[/s]!
The myriads of errors and contradictions in the Bible are so glaring for any sane, critical mind to spot. Only ignorant people of your ilk, who know little about science and history, take the book seriously.

Don't quote me again to say tripe. But if you are ready to get educated on those mistakes, errors, and contradictions in elementary science in your Bible, I can do you a favor by posting some here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Inkriz2018(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Na we get am
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
rapid101:
The same bible say
Blessed re d milk for they shall inherit the earth

Oga I'm milk in nature I wan to remain here
U can go to heaven.

Thank u

Yes the new earth.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by realmindz: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
In this infinite universe, impossibility doesn't exist. There are uncountable objects scattered all over space, whatever you can conceive or imagine is possible within this finite space because your thoughts cannot be greater than the space which it was created.

If you imagine a planet made only of water, 100% then so it is, the universe can accommodate uncountable of such planet far far aaway in distant galaxies we may never come across.
Same way I have always imagined a planet made of pure gold, or one made of pure diamond 100% since I was still a kid... And here it is.

Op, it's a good one, but pls its beyond your little world of religion. It has nothing to do with Jewish myths and your hero Jesus, it's just the way the universe is. And s creator if be is far would be far more superior than your Jewish Yahweh monster and myths.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by joey048(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
gensteejay:

The myriads of errors and contradictions in the Bible are so glaring for any sane, critical mind to spot. Only ignorant people of your ilk, who know little about science and history, take the book seriously.

Don't quote me again to say tripe. But if you are ready to get educated on those mistakes, errors, and contradictions in elementary science in your Bible, I can do you a favor by posting some here.
I would have let it slide but. Bro in as much as we feel the universe is simply black and white , it has so many dimensions even elementary science can't explain. You mentioned errors and contradictions. Let's take voodoo juju obeah blackmagic I guess all these are fake also cus science can't explain them. Science cant even explain dejavu I have seen water in a wooven basket or maybe the lot of us were hallucinating. Normally 900 years ago video calling with your mobile wound have been a mad mans talk. Imagine explaining to simpletons the complexity of WhatsApp to cavemen or even people in the medieval age would frown at the sorcery. So I guess I understand why walking on water is one error you can't fathom. Let me just use elementary science to explain God to you. Consider God as energy. Can not be created nor destroyed. You might consider reading fringe science or noetic science.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by bluke(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
its called milky wave.

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
joey048:
I would have let it slide but. Bro in as much as we feel the universe is simply black and white , it has so many dimensions even elementary science can't explain. You mentioned errors and contradictions. Let's take voodoo juju obeah blackmagic I guess all these are fake also cus science can't explain them. Science cant even explain dejavu I have seen water in a wooven basket or maybe the lot of us were hallucinating. Normally 900 years ago video calling with your mobile wound have been a mad mans talk. Imagine explaining to simpletons the complexity of WhatsApp to cavemen or even people in the medieval age would frown at the sorcery. So I guess I understand why walking on water is one error you can't fathom. Let me just use elementary science to explain God to you. Consider God as energy. Can not be created nor destroyed. You might consider reading fringe science or noetic science.
I don't understand this comment of yours.

Who said "the universe is black and white"?

There are many mysteries in the world that science hasn't even grasped and explained a tiny bit of, let alone those old holy books, Bible and Qur'an, with their loads of errors and mistakes in elementary science.

Who uses elementary science, taught to secondary school students, to explain how the universe operates?

Even as advanced as fields and concepts in science, such as quantum mechanics, string theories, and superstring theories are, they still lack veridical explanations on spiritual, esoteric concepts like consciousness (soul), God, OBE, death, spirit, alternate dimensions, etc.

But with time, science will make a headway in these areas and when they do that, their discoveries will sound the death knell on religions.

Scientists are working assiduously to bridge the huge gap between spirituality and materiality with a lot of ongoing research being done in fields like quantum physics, cosmology, theoretical physics, paraphysics, parapsychology, etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by SEGLIZ: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Sitting down to imagine a mythical place.

Well done sir!

Heaven is real.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by DedeNkem: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
What a complete fallacy! Whoever wrote this, is absolutely delusional and I hope he will not be in any position of power!

No sane and logical person should take the bible seriously!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by codemaniacs: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
zz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by PropertyDeals(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
gensteejay:
Is it not the same Bible that's replete with thousands of errors, mistakes, and contradictions in elementary science?

Do these people even have any knowledge on the history of Christianity and on how Great Britain used the religion as a tool for colonising our forefathers and carting away a lot of valuables from our land to develop their own country?

That was many years ago in the 19th century.

In the 21st century, yahoo pastors in Nigeria now steal millions, if not billions, of naira from gullible, superstitious Nigerians in the name of tithes, offerings, and other tripe, repeating the same acts of thievery the whites, who brought Christianity into Nigeria for their selfish purpose, did over 100 years ago.

Only ignorant folks with no knowledge of Nigeria's and world history take all these religions seriously.

Religions are mere tools for mentally enslaving people that are poor in spirit and intellect.

Go look for good books on the history of slavery, colonialism in Africa to cure yourself of ignorance on what religion really is.

All what OP posted above are mere fictions, which any critical thinker knows are lies.

They are like a mirage that only appears real to obtuse fellow with zero knowledge of science.

Bro.. Be careful how you roll the truth out to Nigerians. It's not something they take kindly to, and would prefer if you lied to them instead.
Especially attacking the only hope they have in that shiithole, which is religion.

5 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bidobado1:

Bro.. Be careful how you roll the truth out to Nigerians. It's not something they take kindly to, and would prefer if you lied to them instead.
Especially attacking the only hope they have in that shiithole, which is religion.
Lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by SEGLIZ: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
codemaniacs:

heaven is not real...

stop believing fairy tales that are meant to brainwash you...

observe the earth by yourself and take notes or make observations...

the sun, the earth itself, wind, water and sky have all been alive long before anything or anyone born...

the sun is the most high of them all...

is there any being behind all this phenomena you?
the observation you talked about should is it be with apparatus or mere waking up look around?
even the Bible confirmed the long existence of this heavenly bodies before the first man.
why should I take the Bible for fallacy or mere theoretical, when it confirm virtually everything long even before modern science.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Rossikki: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
JeromeBlack:
Gold and precious stones are not building materials. Only a fool would build a city of precious stones.

And if the city is as described, every inhabitant of that city would be blind from all the glitter and glare.

Surely, this city was not propounded in the scripture by a God but by a Jewish caveman who knew nothing about technology.

You are assuming the people would be ordinary humans of this dimension, with limited senses and capabilities. On the next level of existence, you cannot be 'blinded' by anything.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by codemaniacs: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
zz

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by tintingz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wow Asgard.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by oglalasioux(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
OP has forgotten to take his drugs. This little mistake has increased his madness.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Rossikki: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
codemaniacs:

Because the bible is written by europeans....

A bit of a simplification... The New Testament was written by Europeans. But the OT? Nahhhh. They just compiled already existing literature, choosing texts that suited their agenda, and leaving out those that didn't, like the Book of Enoch.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by uzoronwusa: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
gensteejay:

Ignorance dey worry you. You don't know the difference between Judaism and Christianity

Christianity as a religion has its roots in Roman Catholic Church.

As if the fictitious Jesus himself was even a Christian.
Christianity is the life of God in man believe it or not, when we pray in Jesus name,demons tremble and bow..

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by SEGLIZ: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
codemaniacs:

Because the bible is written by europeans...

every ethnic nation on earth has their own story of the beginning and the end..

If you want to continue to use religious books that's your choice... but those books means you are limiting your knowledge to what is in those books...

your brain was created by the creator of the universe not the bible... the creator expects the creation to know what, who, where the creator is by themselves.

stylishly you answered my first question. I love that it shows you believe in the creator. but that doesn't leave me to limits, even the Bible instruct us to "John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
so far the few creation theory I know gave me confirmation and conviction of the biblical theory because they all point towards One Direction.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Aaronsrod: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Uyi168:
Heaven even has a gate..
God dea fear attack?

Of course.

The Devil is a wicked man.

He has attacked Heaven before.

He could attack at any time as we all know only too well...

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Of course.

The Devil is a wicked man.

He has attacked Heaven before.

He could attack at any time as we all know only too well...
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Aaronsrod: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
codemaniacs:

christianity is about worshiping white people.... the image of jesus christ you and your likes have is the image of a white man.... Not just the british but every white person...

If our Lord and Saviour is a White man so be it.

Do not be racist.

Weep not.

He still loves you!

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Rossikki: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
OUR PROBLEM IS THAT WE ARE COLONISED, CONFUSED PEOPLE.

We have completely abandoned our own indigenous religious, philosophical, and cosmological systems, which, if well researched, hold keys to these important questions.

But our colonial brainwashing has made us reject even the mere idea of considering OUR indigenous cosmological systems as a way of explaining existence.

For instance, the ancient Benin people believed the earth was flat, and was covered by a metal dome or firmament, outside of which was a vast expanse of water.

We hear that today and laugh at their ''ignorance and stupidity''.

But do you realise that their description of the earth almost directly corresponds to Old Testament Creation accounts?

It corresponds to ancient creation accounts from China, India, and the rest of the 'Old World'.

Do you realise that there is a substantial movement in the western world known today as the Flat Earth Society, which holds that the earth IS flat? AND is covered by a metal dome or firmament, outside of which is Water?

Bear in mind that for all the images you have seen of a spherical earth hanging in 'space', NOT ONE is an authentic camera image. ALL are what are called 'composites', essentially 'photoshop' images.

There is no real incontrovertible proof that the earth is a sphere. Or that 'outer space' actually exists.

WE NEED TO EXPLORE OUR ANCIENT BELIEF SYSTEMS. They are the most ancient on earth, filled with amazing information which we simply need to DECODE and re-examine.

The white man is a newcomer to the earth compared to the blacks. There is no reason why we should assume that THEY hold the answers to who we are or why we are here.

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Rossikki: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Aaronsrod:

If our Lord and Saviour is a White man so be it.

Do not be racist.

Weep not.

He still loves you!

Your brain is obviously not working properly or you would realise that that image of a white caucasian 'Jesus' is utterly false, since people of that race did not reside in the Middle East in antiquity, but thousands of miles away in Europe and thus, could never have produced a ''saviour'' in that region in antiquity.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Here to ridicule OPs post if it reaches FP

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Toks2008(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Rossikki:

Your brain is obviously not working properly or you would realise that that image of a white caucasian 'Jesus' is utterly false, since people of that race did not reside in the Middle East in antiquity, but thousands of miles away in Europe and thus, could never have produced a ''saviour'' in that region in antiquity.

Bro I think it will be wise for us to focus on a saviour and not the colour of the skin

Whether white or black I'm sure you believe there is a certain Jesus who reedemed mankind with his crucifixion on the wooden cross....

Just Assume he is black skinned and Accept him as your saviour..Shikenah.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by IdyllBlog(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Ranchhoddas:
Actually I'm writing from Mars!

1 Like

Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Tellemall: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
JeromeBlack:

See how you contradicted your whole point.

So, by your own words, enlightenment isnt religion.

But wouldnt that mean that religion is ignorance?

How is religion suddenly ignorance because it isn't enlightenment?

Listen to yourself. How did you get that from what you read? Well, you're responsible for what you understand even if it's imagined.

Religion and enlightenment are two different things. When atheists and other people who do not believe in God want to disparage Christians etc, they use educational standards on something that doesn't exist on that plane. They call it enlightenment. How is enlightenment religion?

Enlightenment serves the mind. Religion isn't there to soothe your knowledge on subjects. It is a subject on its own entirely separate from enlightenment and other synonyms for standard education that everybody, even religionists, possess.

So do not question why an "enlightened" individual believes in God. It is because education and belief are two different things that do not depend on each other. Something atheists, etc can never seem to understand.

Belief in God does not reduce our logical capacity or educational qualifications because the two are separate things. If science is a basis for enlightenment, we are all enlightened.

All the conspiracy theories on the origin of religion on this thread and how they are a tool on Africans is another ludicrous effort of atheists and whatever else people claim to be. Nobody is enslaved. It is all willing. Religion isn't the reason Africans are backward. It is because they are black and greedy. If religion is from whites, then Africans need more of it to get anywhere.

This thread is full of many pointless atheist/argumentative perspectives.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by Tellemall: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
gensteejay:

And who told you I don't believe in God? So, once someone has no regard for those demonic entities that shallow-minded people worship in religions, that means the person has to be an atheist?

I believe in God, but not in those vindictive, fiendish gods of religions.

Before Roman conquerors and slave masters cobbled their religion, Christianity, together over 2000 years ago, humans had always believed in God and will continue doing so when Christianity and other religions die.

Still waiting for Christianity to die. 2,000 years and counting. Right.

Roman conquerors cobbled Christianity together? What is the origin of the man called Jesus Christ? He was Roman? A centurion or a general? He was a free born Roman?

When Nero burned Christians and fed them to wild beasts he must have been propagating this Roman cobbled religion.

In fact, the progenitors of the man who began Christianity were Romans.

That's how easy it was for the Romans to cobble this religion and force it down the throats of their citizens back in Rome and in Athens. This is impressive. All successive Caesars then imposed it on their citizens and here you have it today, Christianity as we know it.

You may hate religion and these evil gods people worship, but you know that your theory is not possible.

It is clear the shallow minded people on this thread who do not believe in demonic entities are confused about the nature of these gods they have studied so extensively but do not know.
Re: The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. by farouspopoola(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's like you ppl did not want to have sense again.. With that headline..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.