Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop (50985 Views)

Nollywood Twins, Tracy And Treasure Daniels Rock Shorts / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by CastedGist: 3:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Nollywood identical twin divas Tracy and Trreasure has taken to their Instagram to appreciate fans after a fan enlarged their butts through the means of Photoshop. The identical twins are very excited because our bumbum has just started responding to prayers according to their post.

They happily took to their page while sharing the photo and caption;

Good morning sweethearts, we are so exited about this Friday because our bumbum has just started responding to prayers. Thank you all for your love and well wishes, its growing fast the gates can not stand it

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/nollywood-identical-twins-tracy-trreasure-wxcited-fans-enlarge-butts-photos

1 Like

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by CastedGist: 3:45am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by CastedGist: 3:49am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Nigerians youths are getting more and more lazy everyday sha.

Jobless and lazy youths.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Mrop(m): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Lol

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/gifty-goes-completely-unclad-in-new-bedroom-photo/

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Baddiezz(f): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2018
Great. Now they look like horse

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Vega100: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2018
If I talk what's in my mind now, they will say I bad!!!

I must still say it!!!

This chicks will be perfect for a 3some. Period!!! sad angry

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by sholatem(f): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2018
This their English sef,nah baba!Exited! Awon eeyan Mercy Aigbe grin

9 Likes

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by MJBOLT: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
so they actually pray to have big bumbum.
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by speedyconnect3: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Girls no matter their age go dey fall hand...

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

2 Likes

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2018
butts...that is all they can offer!!!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by lonelydora: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
If wishes were horses, beggars will ride
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by PhenomenalAustin: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Mehn
these girls are fine shocked shocked

Chai

Oluwa bless me with sweet twins like these no be all those Yoruba Ibeji

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Which movie these ones don do abeg??

Everybody na actress
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
There were so excited, nice one from them.
Here is life time more meaningful investment opportunities that will make all potential individuals home and abroad more exited.

*ROYAL COUNTY ESTATE* Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

*LOCATION: OTOLU, 8 minutes after The Dangote Refinery, Ibeju Lekki*

*TITLE: EXCISION*

*PRICE: N2.5M*

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you

https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Newpride(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
All na for fucck..... grin
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by ozento: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
very ugly babes
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Miracle4Sure: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by AmazingELixir: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
lipsrsealed

Ook!...now I understand what Buhari meant by Lazy Nigerian youths.

Idleness is the greatest undoing of the Nigerian youths of today...so someone will just sit down at home and be enhancing someone's elses pictures.

1 Like

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by veacea: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2018
Lubish
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by IMASTEX: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Baddiezz:
Great. Now they look like horse
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Which movie these ones don do abeg??

Everybody na actress

We are so Exited indeed
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by thaoriginator: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Me nah understand, so having a large pum pum a now an achievement to these hoes and bitches. Bloodclaat !
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Morbeta11(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Come and take bombom......answered prayer

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Dething: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2018
Very poor photoshop
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by thaoriginator: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Dething:
Very poor photoshop
i swear up and down cry
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by ACE1010: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Arrant nonsense...
Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2018
grin
PhenomenalAustin:
Mehn
these girls are fine shocked shocked

Chai

Oluwa bless me with sweet twins like these no be all those Yoruba Ibeji

grin grin
grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop by omooba969(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
They're better without the Photoshop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani / Wizkid’s Second Son, King Ayo, Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.