Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) (34156 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Pastor Paul Adefarasin Son Graduates In Style, Shares Adorable Photos

Popular pastor Adefarasin son graduate from one of those universities abroad as they celebrates together shares adorable photos.

Congrats to him.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-son-graduates-in-style-shares-adorable-photos/

Congratulations to our son at his graduation ceremony - Adegboyega, you have been such a blessing to all who have known you from the day that you were born, and friend, you have always made us so proud, especially as you convocated yesterday, with first class honours (Bachelors in Engineering).
_
Your Mother and myself salute this milestone attainment with you, and we pray that as you journey into the next season of your life, that HE will cause you to continue to remain exceptional in everything that you do.
_
Dear Son, no matter where you go and where God takes you, remember who you are in Christ; remember whose you are, and who’s in you.
_
Alvin , remember that you are in The Almighty and the All-wise; Remember that God is your Rock, HE is your source and your Anchor ; He has brought you this far and He is the One who teaches you to soar to heights untold .....
_
To say we are proud to be your parents is modest. We are blessed to know you and to love you: To God be the glory - HE has been immensely gracious to us as unique individuals and also as a family too.
_
We love you friend, and we are in your corner. More so, be assured that God’s hand is upon you and He smiles.
_
Love,
Dad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqjYUoMn41P/?hl=en

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Nov 24, 2018
See More Adorable photos and videos from the graduation here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-son-graduates-in-style-shares-adorable-photos/

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by iGISTMORE: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Peterdredd(m): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Who nor get money make e go hustle oh

because this life nor fit settle

The rich getting richer , at thesame time preparing the stage for their children to continue from

My pikin must go better skol , so that e go meet healthy kids undecided

Ogbeni congrats

Your papa don clear road for you

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Some people have no business with with working hard..

The platform for them to succeed even with their hands fold is already available.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2018
we all know money for his school fees came from tithes and first fruits gifts

9 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Greatguy01(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats bro.
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by lonelydora: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations bro. My regards to your grand parents who are Elders in our church.

3 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology at Ogbomoso?

Why is a pastor's son a member of the beard gang?
He looks more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy.

Paul Adefarasin is your son gay, who is that dark skinned boy licking his ass all over?

Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this? Well, even if I do, I won't forget your wife's hideous jacket in a hurry.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations

What badmouth you got on em?? Toxic people cry

It's the fat in your tummy that is disturbing you

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by ruffhandu: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Looks like his papa, fine boy with pink lips

1 Like

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by hucienda: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2018
Paul, Handsome Man. Ifeanyi, Stunning Woman. Adegboyega, Fine Boy.

Freshness oozing everywhere.

Congratulations to the young man and the family.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations....

Proud dad...
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by NwaOhafia: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Pastors, politicians, footballers, musicians, the rich all have their children school aboard.

so now whose kids are in Federal universities?

I miss Federal universities of those days that you have a senators, Minister's kid in your class. When you have opportunity to date a senators daughter or even get connected while in school#SMH

now the highest you get is a Prof daughter, even the Prof daughters now run to Ghana to school

33 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by veacea: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
itspzpics:
Popular pastor Adefarasin son graduate from one of those universities abroad as they celebrates together shares adorable photos.

Congrats to him.

LOL @ "one of those universities abroad"

4 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by BCISLTD: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2018
congregation how far?
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Fine boy with Igbo blood; Looks like his dad though smiley

Congratulation to Pastor Paul and Ifeanyi Adefarasi on the graduation of their son!!

2 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology?

How can a pastor's son look more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy?

Paul Adefarasin why is your son a member of the beard gang?

Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this?

5 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2018
tongue

Congratulations beard ganged pastor's son
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Adefarasin + Ifeanyi = Son. The type of marriages we should encourage.

Lazy blogger, find out the University and stop copy and paste blogging.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Adefarasin + Ifeanyi = Son. The type of marriages we should encourage.
Lazy blogger, find out the University and stop copy and paste blogging.
Abio!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Codebrain885157: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2018
The keep telling their MEMBERS, VANITY UPON VANITY.
Yet they invest so much in the land and on their kids, erecting structures everywhere meanwhile rendering members mentally LAZY

5 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by kevwemike: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Good morning house pls did any one knows how I can register for National Health Insurance Scheme pls tell me the procedures. Thanks
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Adefarasin why didn't you send your son to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology?

How can a pastor's son look more like King Nebuchadnezzar than a spirit-filled, homely, well-trained boy?

Paul Adefarasin why is your son a member of the beard gang?

Paul Adefarasin is your son gay?
Who is that dark skinned boy licking his ass all over.
Paul Adefarasin can I take you seriously after reading this?
undecided
Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Bstiles4: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by davodyguy: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018
How many HOTR members can afford this luxury?

3 Likes

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Codebrain346639: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Okay

Re: Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) by Drsavage(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats man...

But why that bush beard though..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Warned People About Lagos Tanker Accident And Others / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / I Never Told Anyone That I Will Die Soon - Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.