Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima (33379 Views)

You're Ignorant,Lawan Is A Celebrity In Our Land - Ohafia Group Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
adetayo234:

The spirit of death and destruction hovering over your family will never desist until everyone in your cursed home is wiped out
Like the one that wiped your generation abi! It has wipe your own generation till there will be no one left to answer this your stupid name.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
2lateBiafra:

Si Baba, LOOTERS WILL NOT RULE THIS COUNTRY

As if jubril al-Sudan, Osinbajo, Abba kyari, buratai, amechi, fashola, Ganduje, et al are not looters.

What a dumb senseless comment.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
abiolert:

Like the one that wiped your generation abi! It has wipe your own generation till there will be no one left to answer this your stupid name.

No, like the one that turned you to a senseless idiotic buffoon. Enjoy your curse, idiot
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
adetayo234:

No, like the one that turned you to a senseless idiotic buffoon. Enjoy your curse, idiot
Like the one that you are supporting , like a thief like yourself , you are just as foolish like your master. Slave.. I will qoute you till you won't be able to write again in your life!
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
abiolert:

Like the one that you are supporting , like a thief like yourself , you are just as foolish like your master. Slave.. I will qoute you till you won't be able to write again in your life!

I hope you have bought enough number of coffins to bury everyone in your cursed family? No member of your family will escape this spirit of death hovering over your home
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
adetayo234:

I hope you have bought enough number of coffins to bury everyone in your cursed family? No member of your family will escape this spirit of death hovering over your home
Dead body don't have power to rant. You are already dead as well as your generation and family . in fact you are dead dead dead
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
abiolert:

Dead body don't have power to rant. You are already dead as well as your generation and family . in fact you are dead dead dead

Tell your cursed father to prepare his will. This cup of destruction, death and agony will not pass your family by
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 3:11am On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

Tell your cursed father to prepare his will. This cup of destruction, death and agony will not pass your family by
Dead man , dead man why are you crying from the grave ? Please remain dead .
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
abiolert:

Dead man , dead man why are you crying from the grave ? Please remain dead .

Oh, are you telling me that you are already dead and rotten in your grave? Wow! So quick! Please rot in pieces
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

Oh, are you telling me that you are already dead and rotten in your grave? Wow! So quick! Please rot in pieces
I mean your generation is already dead and buried rot in hell fool
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
abiolert:

I mean your generation is already dead and buried rot in hell fool

Wow. It's a pity your cursed father and entire family are already dead and buried. When are you following them to the untimely grave?
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

Wow. It's a pity your cursed father and entire family are already dead and buried. When are you following them to the untimely grave?
Yours have been there and your generation die every year go and join them soon . dead man
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

Yours are the abiku of your entire community. You are already dead. Please stay dead
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
abiolert:

Yours are the abiku of your entire community. You are already dead. Please stay dead

Are you saying you are already speaking from the land of the dead? How are you enjoying the bites from the termites? Hope your dead body is decaying smoothly?
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
abiolert:

Yours have been there and your generation die every year go and join them soon . dead man

Are you saying you record death, bitterness and agony in your generation every day? What a pity.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

Are you saying you record death, bitterness and agony in your generation every day? What a pity.
Your generation has never known any level of peace so keep your death going cursed soul.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by adetayo234: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
abiolert:

Your generation has never known any level of peace so keep your death going cursed soul.

Are you saying the lives of your family has been filled with pitfalls and frustration since inception? No wonder you all end up in an early grave
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by prince088: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
soulpeppersoup:
The wise knows, you can't solve a problem without understanding it.

When you said stealing is not corruption, the low pokes couldn't comprehend that corruption is a system problem unlike stealing which is an isolated problem.

He said ordinary stealing they call it corruption.

But people like u and the government then successfully reduced the narrative to just stealing is not corruption
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by abiolert(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
adetayo234:

Are you saying the lives of your family has been filled with pitfalls and frustration since inception? No wonder you all end up in an early grave
Your family are dead rotten and buried. Death is an enigma in your family . no wonder all your family are dead.
Re: My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
prince088:

He said ordinary stealing they call it corruption.

But people like u and the government then successfully reduced the narrative to just stealing is not corruption

What is stealing and what is corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) / 'Tinubu Free Zakzaky': Shia Muslims Protest In Lagos Over Zakzaky's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.