Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) (77737 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by samisj4real(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:
What's the need for more bigger church when we have bigger economics problems.

Our rich pastors can afford to fund the nation electricity upgrade to a global standard but prefer a big church auditorium that will only add to their account balances.

China, Korea, Japan, Hongkong, Singapore etc are pagan countries but doing better.

Why will they fund the nations electricity?
Are they the government?
If don't have anything to comment just keep shut.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by barikay: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thank God. I like good things
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by speak2me2016: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:

Our rich pastors can afford to fund the nation electricity upgrade to a global standard but prefer a big church auditorium that will only add to their account balances.

China, Korea, Japan, Hongkong, Singapore etc are pagan countries but doing better.

The church is marching on and the gates of hades(people like you) shall not prevail
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by tealaw(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solve by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison.

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by OKOOMOGE: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
No one is complaining about Christianization or asking critical questions on how he paid for that massive structure. Politicians are not the only corrupt ones in Nigeria you know.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by litaninja(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
At some point, the Nigerian obsession and foolishness where religion (especially Christianity) will be studied and other civilizations will learn from it...
But for now, Foolish Nigerians will continue doing what they do best....pray to god for nonexistent miracles.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Lotechi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Glycolysis:

That's the duty of your federal government.
Hold them responsible for the bad state of your economy!
it is very obvious that the government has failed. The question is " what are we doing to help ourselves ".
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Lotechi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
2special:
for Nigeria to be great, bishop oyedepo should handle the economic fortune of this county.
Children of hate should direct their frustration to the government.
prophecies do not fix a troubled economy rather a sound strategy does. The church is different from politics because the former does not owe the masses explanation on how money was spent but the latter is filled with maneuvering and plenty of explanations.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by LemonBoy1: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
executioner:

That is why you must work very hard to become rich so you can build the factories.

Oga, they are privileged now, y can't they build it instead of building churches up and down? Yet our poverty rate is second to none

Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by LemonBoy1: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

Wetin your government they do?

#Xavier.

They are also the government in their own churches because they have followers, even more than the government you are referring to.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
iHart:
I don't know what to say
Why?
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Man90:
The greatest investment in life is investing in kingdom advancement.
That's right.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
InansBobo:
"thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven" selah
Come to where exactly? To earth? Why?
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Blessed3434(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello brethren, i need your help financially, whatever God places in your heart, GOD bless you all. 2094749777 UBA
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by jmichael259(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Grupo:

I'm an atheist but sometimes we need to allow these church people to breathe a little. No be every time we go dey find fault for wetin dem do.

ds ur sense na limited edition? Abi we fit buy more for ds nairaland e-warriors?

I'm a very enlightened beleiver who has studied the scriptures so much that i see beyond the gullible. Most of my guys ask if i'm going atheist which i'm not cos i dnt swallow any of dia bullshit. I understand atheists very well. I know where they are wrong about Religious affairs and i also see the valid points they make as to how the current churches got it wrong and make God and Religion look like fairy tales.

BUT IN ALL THESE WHY DO MOST PEOPLE THINK WE HAVE TO BASH EACH OTHER?!

The churches spend extravagantly and we think they should contribute mainly into our social and economic probz but maybe they have a valid reason for this as to curb the road overflow e.t.c.

#cheers

1 Like

Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Jerveyjay(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:

You are not funny at all... so pastors are now the leaders you voted for.. it baffles me why Nigerians sometimes blame pastors for failed Economic system...
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Blessed3434(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hello brethren, i need your help financially, whatever God places in your heart. He wil bless in return. 2094749777 UBA
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Jerveyjay(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
LemonBoy1:

Oga, they are privileged now, y can't they build it instead of building churches up and down? Yet our poverty rate is second to none
They are the cause of our poverty rate right?
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by kdavid07(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
barikay:
Thank God. I like good things
. The church will surely match forward. am sure that guy sold his vote for peanut
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by ajl: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
InansBobo:
Live from there, Giants from all spheres of life are at the Dedication right now.
Governors, Members of House of Representatives, Business men, Former President Jonathan, Vice President Osibanjo, Relious leaders from all Denominations including RCCG GO, pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, Dr Morris Cerrulo, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Methodist Prelate, Baptist Head and others were at the dedication.
May The kingdom of God be established on the Earth. AMEN

"Giants from all sphere of life" grin angry grin

Obviously we can see the positive influence of these "giants" on the society and the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:

Tell ur political leaders to do there work and leave pastors alone
Men of God are doing charitable works every now and then
They don't have to tell u
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by gidjah(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
InansBobo:
Live from there, Giants from all spheres of life are at the Dedication right now.
Governors, Members of House of Representatives, Business men, Former President Jonathan, Vice President Osibanjo, Relious leaders from all Denominations including RCCG GO, pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, Dr Morris Cerrulo, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Methodist Prelate, Baptist Head and others were at the dedication.
May The kingdom of God be established on the Earth. AMEN
wao!! TO GOD ALONE BE TheJE GLORY,Great thing HE has done !!
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Fearcom(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dandyboy57:

If Pastors could build magnificent edifice, why can't our leaders do the same, why can't they erect standard hospital, fund universities as at when due, fund both primary and secondary school as at when due

They've eaten all the money and cornered the resources thereof
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Alajiki(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Glycolysis:

I guess you should be inthe mosque right now receiving evening lessons on BOMB171!

Oh! One of the fools has responded grin grin grin
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alajiki:

Oh! One of the fools has responded grin grin grin
Foolishness is when you spent your hard earned money to go to a foreign country, yearly, just to stone a pillar you have been brainwashed to believe that it's the reason for your misfortune in life!
The same pillar you have been stoning for the past 10 centuries or thereabout!
But still, your misfortunes in life continues!
Next year, you & your likes are going to still repeat the same cycle of mental slavery!
Useless Yoruba moslem!
Your hates for Christians will kill you, albeit, miserably, very miserable shall be you end if you don't stop!

Those who do that are the actual fools in life!

As if that's doesn't satisfy their foolery enough, they proceed to killing innocent souls for virgins in their imaginary paradise!

When you take a paedophile serious as a leader, what else do you expect from the followers of such leadership
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by MycroftHolmes: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:

On the other hand, Israel is not a 'pagan country' but its equally doing well.

The church is not Nigeria's problem. Wrong leaders are.

My Opinion tho.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by tonyzeal(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
The poverty capital of the world commissioned the world's largest church auditorium today.

Let that sink in.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by tonyzeal(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
One of my favorite quotes ever:

"Any country that builds more churches and mosques than they build factories and businesses, will be full of desperate poor people wailing to the sky." - Paul Biya

1 Like

Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Adekdammy: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:

But the church is not the government now.

I know several churches that have taken up civil responsibilities as a core duty.
Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by wisdomkid: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
adextetoo:

Shut up idiot.
I thought I'll see people like you, and up you came running.

If we have BIGGER PROBLEM, and the CHURCH IS BUILDING BIGGER AUDITORIUM...It is SIMPLE...

GIVE THE NATION to the CHURCH AND WATCH THEM BUILD IT BETTER.

IS the government paying funds to Dunami's?
Are you paying funds to Dunami's?
Is the federal government,
State Government,
Local Communities,
OR your Village paying entitlement to Dunami's?

YET look what they did with the titles and Offering, and you're talking poo..
Instead of to see the way forward, you're thinking backward.
People like you, are the problem we have in this country.

2 Likes

Re: The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) by Herrmes: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
SimSify:
My friend there is need for the expansion of the churches because this world is a road we pass through to get to our destination which is heaven..you are not on duress to attend the church..its for those that knows the need..the bible says they grow from strength to strength every one that appear in Zion(church) before GOD.

Your 'rich pastors' are not responsible for the failures of the government..and its not their responsibility to provide you electricity..but they guide you in spiritual light.. You voted for your leaders..you deserve whatsoever they deliver..

Have you checked the leaders and government of those countries you listed..They dont need the pastors or other clergy for anything they have a working government.

Shine your PVC if you have one and use it wisely..
Your first paragraph is not a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.