Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs (19327 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by GistMore: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2018
13 containers of Tramadol and Bleaching Creams have been intercepted by the Nigerian Customs Service, few days after tramadol worth N7.3bn was intercepted by the agency in Apapa.

Parading the seized items in Lagos yesterday, the Deputy Comptroller, Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection, Mr. Augustine Chidi who represented Comptroller General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd), said the 10 containers were loaded with Tramadol, Ciprofloxacin Capsules, Diclofenac Sodium Tablets, Soffeathe I.V Cannula, Sildencdil Citrate Tablets, while two containers were loaded with bleaching soaps and one contains bales of used clothing.

According to the Deputy Comptroller, Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection, majority of the consignments were imported from China, and two suspects have been arrested in connection with the consignment. Augustine Chidi who warned importers to desist from bringing in illicit drugs, as it affects the health of the youth and tease them into criminal acts, stated that the arrested suspects linked to the 13 containers of Tramadol and Bleaching Creams would be made to face the wrath of the law.

“The Service reiterates its concerns for the health and security of Nigerians and one would better imagine the devastating effect on the life of our youths if these quantities of unwholesome drugs had found their way into the market. Not only will it lead to increased insecurity, but will also impact negatively on the health of our youths,” he added.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/another-13-containers-tramadol-bleaching-creams-intercepted-customs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Ehiscotch(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2018
The craze for light skin is increasing rapidly. I know persons who frown at having dark skinned children; I have even heard women condemning other people's dark skinned children.
Society is getting messed up by the day. It takes great will sometimes to survive this nonsense we are in.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by OboOlora(f): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
The tramadol is for Jubril (Kwakwamso’s first son) and Jeremiah (Pastor Kumuyi’s first son).

I will make my findings about the bleaching cream but I suspect it’s for Blacchyna

15 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Iamkuttie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked shocked

Wetin those innocent goods do them??

Wetin go come happen our great citizens like Bobrisky, Speedy Darlinton and their types?

Over to u Nwamaikpe my 042 Brother..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by NwaAmaikpe: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Other countries customs intercepts snipers, drones, exotic animals, artifacts and bio-weapons.
But my country's own customs in Lagos only intercepts Bleaching creams.

Which way Nigeria.

Almost every girl bleaches but every girl denies to be bleaching..

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by teckmore(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Now I know the reason why my people from north are unable to think straight and live on energy alone.

Don’t do drug please

It kills

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Ekakamba: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Derailers Inc. grin tongue

Akpos was sick, so the doctor gave him a tablet. He started cutting the sides of the tablet.

The Dr. asked, 'why are u cutting the side'?

Akpos replied: To avoid the side effects sir.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
You will know bubu is working shocked
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Olujoe1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Applause for bubu
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Badeku: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
What a country, dump site of unreasonable items. Change is a must in my father land Nigeria
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by jude2391: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Olalan(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Except they arrest and prosecute the money bags behind these shipments this is no news

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by puretayo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chyna blac (bleaching cream) container intercepted by NCS. That jellof rice go purge her

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by ArmaniUhuru: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna Blac Chyna

How many times I call you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
I beg, destroy the Tramadol and release those bleaching creams. The last time that I checked, bleaching is not llegal, even though I hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Psalmpy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some will day bubu is working lol

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Leontolstoy: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Men must get ginger... TM - giving men ginger since 1999

8 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by bitcoin215: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
drug abuse is at the highest in the history of this country
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
The way this tramadol is shipped in you'll think it's an ingredient used in cooking. Na wah o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Racoon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Awon science student ti gba next level.

2 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by maj59(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
na wao for dis country
Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Yuceeluv(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Commenters left tramadol which is more harmful and addictive and focused on bleaching creams.

2 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by thorpido(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tramadol is actually a good painkiller.The problem is the abuse people have subjected it to.
Ehiscotch:
The craze for light skin is increasing rapidly. I know persons who frown at having dark skinned children; I have even heard women condemning other people's dark skinned children.
Society is getting messed up by the day. It takes great will sometimes to survive this nonsense we are in.

Some stupid mothers actually mix bleaching creams with the babies' body lotions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by LOWPEAK: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
This country nawa o...

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Starboytwo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tramadol don finally cast....back in 2012 me and roomie always buy the kpali just 400h....100level days....but we don grow now....trama what...we upgrade now....

4 Likes

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by IMASTEX: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oh! Was breaching cream a contraband goods?! Well, it doesn't reflect in what the colours of most people around

1 Like

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by Mankosi: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bleaching cream is going to South West and kogi state. There's a very high demand in those places.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another 13 Containers Of Tramadol And Bleaching Creams Intercepted By Customs by NigerianBae: 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Again?

One place I personally know these things sell like hell is kano, a particular people live big off it then have show businesses to cover up.

Start dropshipping from aliexpress this season for huge cash
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50-year-old Grandmother Sells Three-year-old Girl To Pay Rent - Punch (photo) / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal / Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorising Oyo Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.