Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China (15307 Views)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by uvie66: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2018
landmark86:
What a lazy guy
When is mate are in better clubs in better leagues competing.
Is too earlier for him to go China self.

I think the guy is just after money, people usually go to China, USA, Japan, and the Arabian countries to collect pension money and in their mid thirties.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by deezel(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
A 2nd division striker, from a minor league, is not just suitable to be the green Eagles's main forward. Igalo should leave china fast..now that he has just seen the hand writing on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by theoldpretender(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2018
uvie66:
I think the guy is just after money, people usually go to China, USA, Japan, and the Arabian countries to collect pension money and in their mid thirties.

More like late thirties.

On the topic...Rohr has spoken the truth. Ighalo is better than Chinese league. Wonder who was advising him...when he made the move...
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by sexdoll: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2018
his African man money mindset no go gree am.
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by martolux(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2018
Possible if your team defence/goalkeeper are conceding more than you are scoring
Seeker17:
Second top scorer and still suffered relegation
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by Starboytwo(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Even if he is the highest scorer in Chinese league is that one an achievement. Quote me and let amadioha fire u!!
baba I'd rather be the 10th highest goal scorer in China than be a npfl player....atleast if amadioha eventually fire me,my family go chop my good steady income for China...imagine make amadioha fire me for naija wetin I gain
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by julioralph(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2018
21 goals?
Not bad at all, especially when you consider the fact that he ended the season above the likes of Hulk, Pato, Lavezzi, Oscar, Cedric Bakambu etc all in the Chinese league.

But he should return to Europe asap!
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2018
Obviously, Rohr likes the guy a lot.
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by onlytiles(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
ighalo will not commot from China until he finishes that Paradise he is building at Vintage park estate behind House on the Rock. Lekki

1 Like

Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by SmartyPants(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
He didn't ask him to leave China.

These people.
Re: Rohr Tells Ighalo To Leave China by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Do someone need to tell him before he leaves ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End / Japan Stun Germany With Superb Late Comeback / We Never Planned To Humiliate Nigeria – US Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.