Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (17829 Views)

Girls Pls Answer This / I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by blackright007(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
SilentListener:
with the way you type any girl who decide to date you is a fool a very big one for that matter,*spit*

How mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by kollinzgee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
My iPhone, my hair, everything was bought by myself. These guys are just ridiculous

what class of girls do you belong
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
blackright007:

How mumu
you fool cheesy you type like second rated thug,thank God the mod did justice to your stupid comment. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by carter009(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
You mean Amakavula from they village grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Saff:
That’s what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don’t have cash, don’t be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it’s inevitable. It is not better to date Amaka from the village? She will be satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you’ll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Dazave(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
go and invest
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by RTSC: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
If my comments are stupid because they’re the truth and they hit a nerve then so be it. l
So we no go fucck if we no get money?

Is that what you are saying?
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by blackright007(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
SilentListener:
you fool cheesy you type like second rated thug,thank God the mod did justice to your stupid comment. wink

I just arrived home and saw all these on my nairaland account am sorry please my Dog has been playing with my phone all day my condolences pls
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by IjebuWarrior: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
JjBankys:
Girls every where demands for these things as well,not only Nigeria girls undecided

Wrong! ONLY in the under-developed nations, abeg especially West Africans cuz, they're not too confident in their natural looks. As a result, they need money (money they personally can't afford) to look fake.

Women from other races are very confident in their natural looks and don't have to spend much to look beautiful et al..

Foolish Naija ladies put on smelly dead pple's hair and wear it for months, bleach their skins and look all haggard and all... grin... and given the heat in this part of the world with little power supply, you can only imagine how smelly their sweaty bodies would stench. undecided

Anyway, I'm very experienced with women from all races... I know, trust me... I do. cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by carter009(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Am not sure you are OK,, must you say all Nigerian men usseless when you are actually one us but pretending to be a female.
Amakababe:
the useless Nigerian stereotype is just so annoying.
how much is iPhone that I should cling onto a man for?
mtcheew.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by AryEmber(f): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bia Op, unseriousness is doing you oh! Why are the pics nao?
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Wrong! ONLY in the under-developed nations, abeg especially West Africans cuz, they're not too confident in their natural looks. As a result, they need money (money they personally can't afford) to look fake.

Women from other races are very confident in their natural looks and don't have to spend much to look beautiful et al..

[Foolish Naija ladies put on smelly dead pple's hair and wear it for months, bleach their skins and look all haggard and all... grin... and given the heat in this part of the world with little power supply, you can only imagine how smelly their sweaty bodies would stench undecided

Anyway, I'm very experienced with women from all races... I know, trust me... I do. cool

whatever rock your boat man
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Escabado:
How can a Girl be asking a young guy to buy her iPhone x or hair of 100k.pls my sister have pity on them. How much is a Land , how much is bag of cement in the market . If you truly Love him you will consider these things. Must successful men today don't start Life by using there life savings to empress a girl or by using money for tangible investment to invest on a girl cos of pusyyy. Girls why not pity these guys and do hair of 3k or less , buy cheap clothes.His mates are busy buying Lands building houses and cars. But you want to suck him Dry. U girls are wicked Oo

Imagin a girl who can't make 10k on her own calling a man that earns 300k broke just because he didn't give you money. Is it your father that employed him or is it your father that started business for him .

When as relationship or marriage Became Employment
I have discussed with these girls none of them ever talk of how they can start business or get a job , all they talk about is how a man will be taking care of them and spending money on them. Haba girls una wicked Oo

Guys add yours how do you see these girls

Only the foolish ones will allow a girl to suck him dry. If you can't be sharp at this Buhari era, then I wonder when.
Leave slay queens for yahoo boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Op stop running after slayqueens and girls that always have eyes for big gods. There are normal actractive ladies around for u to datecheesy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Silentgenius(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Biglittlelois:
If you cant meet up to her demands, go for your class or someone below you, life is not that hard.
Poverty mentality....so the measure of class is how much demand you make...and people like this get offended when they are called prostitute. Measure your class by your financial independence and what you bring to the table.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by SexyDenzel: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
If you cant meet up to her demands, go for your class or someone below you, life is not that hard.
OK, what if the guy can provide her demands and needs what will/is she bringing to the table?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Saff(f): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
This one has not stepped out of ajegunle village, talking about you’ve dated from different races, shior. Even if you have, I’m sure it’s all these scallywags that you can just manage to pull from the streets.

Go and date any high maintenance babe from any race, any girl above a 7 in looks, a lady of a certain standard , you are going to have to spend in one way or the other. Even if she’s got her own money, you won’t be in her life and behave like a tree. You can’t avoid It, women look for providers, men who have the strong financial capability to protect. It’s either you swallow that pill or you die.
IjebuWarrior:

Foolish Naija ladies put on smelly dead pple's hair and wear it for months, bleach their skins and look all haggard and all... grin... and given the heat in this part of the world with little power supply, you can only imagine how smelly their sweaty bodies would stench. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by SexyDenzel: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Saff:
If my comments are stupid because they’re the truth and they hit a nerve then so be it. l
It reeks of irresponsibility my dear, why would a responsible girl make "demands" from her boyfriend? is relationship a job? you said you bought your iPhone and all but I doubt it because most of you girls are professional beggers (through DM and more) but you all claim independent online.
Especially girls from poor background do this shitt, most chicks from wealthy background likely won't put their bills on their boyfriend all the want is true love, care, attention but the poor ones want you to shoulder her responsibilities.
Being a liability is unattractive and if you are employed and your monthly salary is 100k and you use it to make hair then you should be in the dictionary after the definition of the word stupidd.
Y'all should be realistic and buy common sense instead of weave.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
I mean... he should stick to cheap slum girls and leave the high class expensive babes for the guys that can afford them, gosh! These boys be wanting what is bigger than them.
chiommy123:
Wat are you doing with a girl bigger than you
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
shut up abeg, it's the man's responsibility to take care of his woman. That's every man's pride to take good care of his girl. The grade of men being raised these days are so lazy and irresponsible. Every girl irrespective of background wants a man that can provide, even Lnda Ikeji would want to marry a rich man. See you talking about girls from wealthy backgrounds as if you've met any cheesy Rich girls are even worse when it comes to these things so shut up and stop talking about things you know nothing of. Broke smelly boy. Tueh
SexyDenzel:
It reeks of irresponsibility my dear, why would a responsible girl make "demands" from her boyfriend? is relationship a job? you said you bought your iPhone and all but I doubt it because most of you girls are professional beggers (through DM and more) but you all claim independent online.
Especially girls from poor background do this shitt, most chicks from wealthy background likely won't put their bills on their boyfriend all the want is true love, care, attention but the poor ones want you to shoulder her responsibilities.
Being a liability is unattractive and if you are employed and your monthly salary is 100k and you use it to make hair then you should be in the dictionary after the definition of the word stupidd.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by MannieA(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
mikejj:
grin the thing in between their legs can bring bill gates to his knees...just find the one that will accept you the way u are.

yes o....lollll......find the right one...DAT loves you...coz women love money naturally... just dat some girls own worse
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by MannieA(f): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Please ask him What are you doing with a girl bigger than you? Stick to your own size. And don't disturb us. undecided

hmm..true tho..... everybody got standards.... it's better to stick to the ones DAT u can afford......
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by mikejj(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
MannieA:

yes o....lollll......find the right one...DAT loves you...coz women love money naturally... just dat some girls own worse
. True Sha but I don't blame them.. every human is wired differently..if a guy has a girl that's loves money like way too much,and d guy don't like it and she don't want to change..it's means she is not for you..find another woman.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Saff(f): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Do you demand for sex?
Do you demand for your gf to cook for you?
Do you demand for gf to come over to spend the weekend?
Do you demand your gf to clean?

Listen let me tell you the reality of life. Human beings go into a relationship looking for what they can benefit from it. Nobody goes into a relationship solely for love, it’s a myth. Even if that babe doesn’t demand from you directly, subconsciously she expects/wants you to do things for her in her head. What happens when you don’t meet someone’s expectations? They look outside to fill in that void. I’m not trying to be funny but this has nothing to do with her being Nigerian or not, it’s a global thing, and it will only get worse once you get married. It’s the nature of women. The more money a woman has independently, the higher her expectations she has for a man, this is the truth I don’t know what you’re talking about. How many rich babes date broke dudes, or date men for love? Please stop it.

Thats why I’m just trying to say, as a man date within your means, so that you can comfortably compliment her. Stop dating a level 10 when you’re only level 3. Stop dating women that are just ridiculously flashy and materialistic if you know that you can’t keep up. One look at a woman, and you’ll know that she’s high maintenance and expensive, as a man you can’t be in her life to act like the painting on the wall. This is just life hun.
SexyDenzel:
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by ahukannakate(f): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Escabado post=73261126]

I can give you a job but I just said I'm interested in amakababe and someone here Said amaka is a boy so I'm confused [I can change my name to Amaka]
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by MannieA(f): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
mikejj:
. True Sha but I don't blame them.. every human is wired differently..if a guy has a girl that's loves money like way too much,and d guy don't like it and she don't want to change..it's means she is not for you..find another woman.

very correct....I mean....if she likes money and she's classy... pls she needs a classy man tho....a well to do man...she's not for you if u can't afford her...stick to wat u can afford... simple
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Erums(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Escabado:
@amakababe I'm very much interested in you . Send me private message

Really...?
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
You see where you are hopelessly wrong, and you've just exposed yourself as a stupid liar. Foreign chicks are especially those of a certain level are WORSE when it comes to gold digging. Asian chicks are at the top of the food chain for gold digging and most of them would rather go for rich asian men or white men because of the status thing. in china, the men are complaining about the scarcity of women- because of the one child policy, a lot of Chinese couples would rather have a boy child than a girl. Today, the number of men far outweighs women and the men areas bitter because choosing a spouse is difficult. The Chinese girls on the other hand knowing the state of affairs would only even breathe in the direction of the rich men and if they don't get any, they'd rather marry white.
so shut up and stop claiming you've had experience with different womens when you've only being with your dirty ghetto girls.
IjebuWarrior:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Erums(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakababe:
the useless Nigerian stereotype is just so annoying.
how much is iPhone that I should cling onto a man for?
mtcheew.

It seems deres some iota of truth in what the op is saying...
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by SexyDenzel: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
shut up abeg, it's the man's responsibility to take care of his woman. That's every man's pride to take good care of his girl. The grade of men being raised these days are so lazy and irresponsible. Every girl irrespective of background wants a man that can provide, even Lnda Ikeji would want to marry a rich man. See you talking about girls from wealthy backgrounds as if you've met any cheesy Rich girls are even worse when it comes to these things so shut up and stop talking about things you know nothing of. Broke smelly boy. Tueh
Shut your trap dummy, it's good to take care of your girl but when a girl has this sense of entitlement its nauseating to me and I'll dispose that one unless she got great pussyy. Fools like you are only able to date such girls and have not been exposed to some girls that have class and can provide for themselves and won't "DEMAND" from you. Yes a man will definitely take care of his girl but if any girl that is not my wife thinks its my sole responsibility then she's Oyo. Most of you dummies that call people broke are they broke ones here.

OK I will challenge you right now, before 5:15pm if you're able to recharge airtime from your bank and your balance is up to just 9,000,000 put up the proof here I'll transfer 50k to any account of your choice or share it among two or three monikers here.

its almost 6PM rich man. dead line....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Please ask him
What are you doing with a girl bigger than you?
Stick to your own size.
And don't disturb us. undecided
No mind dem
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by MannieA(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

see this mumu.....u don't have facts from ur research......
u are stereotyping..... saying only west Africans are the pple who aren't confident about DAT look..... dats a lie.....White pple undergo surgeries to look beauty... Indians undergo surgery to loom good...they lighten their skins.... south Africans undergo surgeries.....Koreans undergo surgeries to look good..... they also buy human hair to look good... not only west Africans ...err body all over the world to look good.........women stress themselves to look pretty...bcoz of the high beauty standards of the world
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by folake4u(f): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
The real question is 'Why do girls have this entitlement mentality?'.
We fail to realize sooner enough that no one owes you sh!t in this life undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.