Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Do You Know You Can Become An Expert In Ms Acess & Excel In 2 Days - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Know You Can Become An Expert In Ms Acess & Excel In 2 Days (645 Views)

I Need Computer Proficiency In Ms Word, Excel, Pp. / 21 Amazing Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Google / How To Use Sim Card Slot In Under The Dell Laptop Battery For Gprs Acess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Become An Expert In Ms Acess & Excel In 2 Days by olamathins(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2010
Do you know you can learn microsoft access and excel in 2days?

I wish i had known this for long.

This is what disqualified me in the very first online contract i got.

I was hired by a big company in Singapore to help them collect data of schools in west Africa and the way they operate. After I was done, i was asked to present my findings in excel or access format; but you know what i did not know any of the packages. I gave it to someone who call himself a computer operator to do for me, but he did next to rubbish. As a result I missed that big time opportunity after much of labour.

Because of this embarrassment, i enrolled in a one month computer training, But our instructor was impatient type, so nobody got the rudiment of those packages in the class.

It was recently I then stumble on a particular video tutorial that teaches one all that one need to known on access and excel. I MEAN ALL!And you know what i became an expert on those two packages within 2 day. I think you can do better, because I'm a slow learner.

If you are interested in having a copy, just send me an email rewardlink75@gmail.com or call 07032060088.

But note : the video tutorial is not free o.But I assure you, you would be happy for it!

Re: Do You Know You Can Become An Expert In Ms Acess & Excel In 2 Days by great107: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2010
Thanks Friends
I have send you my number
or you can get it also
07033861791 send N200 MTN
Card and get details immediately
and browse free On Zain Network
No Software required just simple
step guaranteed

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First N 200 000 Online In Nigeria Free / Mtn Should Employ Me,or Browsing Will Be On For Life,check Out & See. / Get Used Pentium M Laptops Today For As Low As N25,000 Cash And Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.