Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! (38213 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by fastseo: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
kiss
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by MufasaRebirth: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
ednut1:
Where was the airforce The soldiers are daft shud hv organised coup since
Do we have Airforce in this country

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by gare(f): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

You guys never celebrated the victories of our armies

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

The attack was deliberately orchestrated

We defeated Boko Haram

We will defeat ISIS inform of Boko

Are you more closer to PMB than the OP ? How can you say this is for campaign ? See people being killed and you come here to say you defeated Boko Haram, I believe you have seen the video does that look like a side you have defeated. You guys should continue this your nonsense God willing we all will be alive to see how far it will go

15 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by myettiallah: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

please can u calm down and read the rubbish you just posted

9 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Magalan: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jmm
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Ositajustice01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
The lives of people doesn't matter to this administration, last time people perished in Benue, he never went there but preferred to attend an elaborate wedding. He only went later because of the lashings of Nigerians. It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok

You people should praise our army. At least IPOB was defeated by our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by fifi00719(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Your ignorance is amazing

5 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by lastmessenger: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

are you OK?did you watch the videos in the internet?how much do you earn for this rubbish you litre all over internet? Which reasonable President pays ransom to terrorist?/get outta her before I lay curse on you.

7 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by educhigo: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
his one leg is already in sudan and one is in aso rock come 2019 his last bustop will be sudan

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Josnac(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
DrDauda:

There is something wrong with you. Dont let me put a curse on you and your generations because your utterances on this site are all but very annoying and highly provoking.

That sarrki or whatever he's called is the most useless thing I've been seeing on Nairaland, very disgusting being!!

4 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
I for once wasn't happy for this attack melted on our military service, such effrontery shouldn't be left unattended to, na some body papa, brother. Son be this oo, the land is soak with 2many bloods that we don't know if we are standing on a curse land

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by 9jaown(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

The day you will make a sensible comment, I will leave nairaland.. “we defeated Boko Haram”
Which of the Boko Haram!!
Am just wondering your age!!

13 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Antcolony: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
The guy dat commented first didn't really know what to write. RIP to our fallen heroes.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by odafe94(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

The attack that led to the death of hundreds of soldiers was deliberately orchestrated? ?
Seriously
angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
On this same Nairaland people said Buhari is Boko haram, if this is true, why have they continued to attack the military under Buhari's watch?
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by opribo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bubu is a boko haram 2019electionsapologist.

'An attack on boko haram is an attack on the North. Bubu said so, why then are we alarmed at the increasing prowess of boko. When their chosen chief negotiator is in our Aso rock.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by knowles89(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Most stupid comment anyone would ever see in a comment section.. we talking about fallen soilders, you are here talking politics.. pathetic
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
opribo:
Bubu is a boko haram 2019electionsapologist.

'An attack on boko haram is an attack on the North. Bubu said so, why then are we alarmed at the increasing prowess of boko. When their chosen chief negotiator is in our Aso rock.

Same was said about Niger Delta Militants and IPOB; what's bad is bad, apportioning blame is in our DNA. It's not the way forward.
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by gratiaeo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Collysmith: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

nigeria soldier kill five bokoharam and bokoharam kill 80 soldiers you want us celebrate nigerian soldiers abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by remiopash: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
So,if Buhari leaves today,the problem will be solved?? Souls like this are the heartless ones who play politics with everything including human lives.I am sure the writer was one of those people who claimed Bokohoram was sponsored by APC to spoil Jonathan's government AND Buhari is the sponsor of blood sucking herdsmen ?Not minding the fact that Bokoharam and herdsmen killings had been existing before Jonathan's and Buhari's regime.Politicians will play politics with human lives and the masses will join in stupid ping pong game..

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
OEPHIUS:

http://revue.com.ng/death-of-100-soldiers-president-buhari-its-time-to-go/

They writer of the above article is daft.
Instead of providing sensible probable solutions as well as celebrating the fallen heroes who paid the supreme price, he is somewhere typing shits in order to gain cheap points for a fool like him too
vicdom:
cry
Seeing pictures of the agony of a Nigerian soldier, and many other photos and videos of Nigerian soldiers running, crying and pleading for help, on the aftermath of Boko Haram onslaught on them. I was caught into two feelings. The humanity in me feels empathic and compassionate, on the other hand the Nigerian in me feels nothing really.

Because when I turn back the hands of time few weeks ago, seeing the body of protesting shite Muslims that littered the streets and roads of Abuja in the hands of this same military.

If I turn the hands of time farther two years ago and see the bodies of protesting IPOB members littered all across the south east on the aftermath of the military’s operation python dance.

And going even farther to 1999 seeing how the military left the village of Odi desolate.

I have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria �� is truly in Hobbesian state, a state where only the fittest survives, a state where life is Nasty, Brutish and Short.

Zoo..... Nigeria is simply an Evil Forest.

You sound like an ex-lecturer of mine grin
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by blackright007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
vicdom:
cry
Seeing pictures of the agony of a Nigerian soldier, and many other photos and videos of Nigerian soldiers running, crying and pleading for help, on the aftermath of Boko Haram onslaught on them. I was caught into two feelings. The humanity in me feels empathic and compassionate, on the other hand the Nigerian in me feels nothing really.

Because when I turn back the hands of time few weeks ago, seeing the body of protesting shite Muslims that littered the streets and roads of Abuja in the hands of this same military.

If I turn the hands of time farther two years ago and see the bodies of protesting IPOB members littered all across the south east on the aftermath of the military’s operation python dance.

And going even farther to 1999 seeing how the military left the village of Odi desolate.

I have no choice than to conclude that Nigeria �� is truly in Hobbesian state, a state where only the fittest survives, a state where life is Nasty, Brutish and Short.

Zoo..... Nigeria is simply an Evil Forest.

what you just said is what I call SENSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by TEDHorsePower: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bubu should go home to his cows cheesy

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Is it true that he released their members and paid them Billion of dollars
and there's no Boko boy or boys in detention
If it's true what then I don't understand your on way of politic

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

But Buhari is ISWAP..he is their primary funder and recruiters through prisoner release and ransome payments

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

Hmmm. You just reminded me of when they said same in Jonathan govt, that boko haram was politically motivated to unseat Jonathan by the the then opposition . So, is APC now tired? I'm surprised buhari's followers are now saying killing of over 100 soldiers by boko haram is politically motivated. The best option is for them to hand over honourably cos no word could he used to describe failure than this.

1 Like

Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
PHILipu1:
After all this back to Daura house by my IPOB brothers and sisters.
Buhari will still win in 2019 with a landslide.
Buhari wins Killings continue if you dare fly out Files go finish you
Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by Original4u(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish

But celebrating this

It’s all for campaign

We defeated Boko Haram

why are you always irrational and sentimental in your response to everything posted on this platform?

please let's stop playing politics with issues of National security.

Isn't it obvious that we are loosing it all out to terrorist?

Is it that soldiers were not killed and he is spreading out fake news?

Now tell us who orchestrated the attacks, since you seem to know so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.