Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (63122 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nairalanders don finally bury Lucifer
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by toluxa1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lavender88:
is not Deeper life ...was there today ...the picture u r seeing is Glory Dome auditorium
iwakacome:

Its nor Deeper Life, look at it clearly. Haba, there's a big difference nau

agadafred:

Its Dunamis pls, I just came back from there. This the new style of chair

Deejaygold:

You're wrong bruh. I'm a Deeperlifer
That is not our auditorium

bedspread:
its Dunamis!
That's the chairs used today!
They will be changed when the original chairs for the Auditorium arrives

mechanics:
That's not Deeper life new auditorium, the designers might have use the same chairs but the design is different.

Read my post carefully. The OP inserted a particular picture that was the interior of Deeper Life. He just changed it. I know what i saw. I have been seeing that picture flying round for weeks even before chairs entered Dunamis. I'm not only a Dunamis member to the bone, I was among those who carried chairs inside. See pix below.
The OP has removed the particular picture I was referring to and changed it to the correct interior.

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by Urahpopopo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Wow what a waste of resources just to worship something that doesn't exist
Imagine using the resources to build schools, hospitals and shelters for the widows and orphans but Nah build a big church worth billions for an imaginary God that doesn't exist.
This monkey no chop e banana this morning.. that’s why e dey misbehave

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by hibrahim(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Imagine using the resources to build schools, hospitals and shelters for the widows and orphans but Nah build a big church worth billions for an imaginary God that doesn't exist.

Mr lucifer, you believe lucifer and his demons exist but you don't believe that God exist. No wwonder you are lucifer 666

2 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by olaoladayo: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
For those of you that love and derive joy criticizing church at every opportunity.. I am still waiting for your uncle to comment.. area boys uncle... Freeze
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by efemena5050(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
u were making sense before u decided to enter the bush..... True u said total waste of funds. just imagine that money being chanelled toward infrastrustructural and human resource development it would have been better off but in Nigeria everytthing is only about religion with evil still leaving among us.... As for the imaginary God issue please don't repeat this..... God does exist and is truthful is just that Nigerians are so religiously myopic and rationally deficient when it comes to issues of morality and spirituality
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by omoelerin1: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
You assume God doesn't exist, but you believe Lucifer exists. Hence your moniker. Asiwere!

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by Lucifer66(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
princeakino:

Lucifer, u kw very well that u are a failure and u will forever be a failure. Evil like u, in the power in the name of Jesus I command u to go back to ur hell fire that's where u belong.
Well that failed.
Am still here on earth.
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by Lucifer66(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Uyi168:
a fool says in his heart 'there is no God '..
A wise person says it loud....
Preach it bro!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by jefff455: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] lololo wow

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
toluxa1:

Read my post carefully. The OP inserted a particular picture that was the interior of Deeper Life. He just changed it. I know what i saw. I have been seeing that picture flying round for weeks even before chairs entered Dunamis. I'm not only a Dunamis member to the bone, I was among those who carried chairs inside. See pix below.
The OP has removed the particular picture I was referring to and changed it to the correct interior.

Thanks for pointing that error out. To God be all the glory for this magnificent edifice. It is my prayer that it will attract many sinners small and great, into the kingdom of God, in Jesus' name.
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by SaintAlbert53: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

What a waste of semen...
You are nothing but a blessed idiot.. Only seeking attention without thinking of the consequences ahead...Sorry n'ugo...
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by Olatara(f): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
hibrahim:

Mr lucifer, you believe lucifer and his demons exist but you don't believe that God exist. No wwonder you are lucifer 666
Don't mind that guy, he is disgruntled.
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
toluxa1:

Okay, will check the difference.
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by HammyJ(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
To God be All the Glory. For He had marvelously helped. God's kingdom must be established on the earth.
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by bemtos: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
It's Dunamis brother. [Aquote author=toluxa1 post=73262820]The picture showing the inside chairs is NOT dunamis please. That's Deeper Life New Auditorium [/quote]
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by rooftop(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Another Lucifer sighted.
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by Ibroseun01(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
You believe there is no God, but you believe Satan exists.....God cannot be mocked whatsoever a man sow shall he reap.....pray for the mercy of God upon your life.....He loves you
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by Mrpojj(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Atheist
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by micho24: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2018
Lucifer66:
haba
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by RealityShot: 2:14am On Nov 25, 2018
And some ezekwesili brain dead politicians are say Buhari caused the loss of millions of jobs.

Who built this? Ghanaians?

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by RealityShot: 2:18am On Nov 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
You assume God doesn't exist, but you believe Lucifer exists. Hence your moniker. Asiwere!
this is the best response!
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by irukka: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
ochejoseph:
Zechariah 4:9 King James Version (KJV)

The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.

The 100,000 capacity Church Auditorium Dunamis International Gospel Centre is believed to be the largest church auditorium in the world.

We Join Christians and lovers of truth all over the world to celebrate Gods faithfulness in the life of his servant Pastor Paul Eneche and the entire membership of Dunamis International Gospel Center on the dedication of The Glory Dome today.

The Lords Garden is truly beautiful, May heaven be kind to you today as always.

Congratulations!!!!

Oche Joseph Otorkpa
24. 11 .2018

https://www.facebook.com/739463728/posts/10157050824863729/

World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church

Irukka Online Limited, the representative of Wharfedale Pro, British most famous loudspeaker company in the UK has commended the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for building the biggest church in the world in Nigeria and giving them the opportunity to be part of the historical edifice.

Irukka Online limited installed the sound system in the 100,000 sitter capacity church which is the biggest in the world. According to the chairman of Irukka Online Limited, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, apart from bringing positive news to Nigeria, tens of thousands of Nigerians benefited from the world-class edifice.

He said that up till now, St. Peter Basilica in Rome was the biggest church in the world with a capacity of 60,000. Adding that based on that tourists were going there, thereby generating revenue for the country.
According to him, the location of the church in Nigeria has helped in the development of technology in the country since Irukka Online Limited had to up its game before it could power the dome. He said that apart from the spiritual side of the project, its economic side cannot be underestimated as a lot of families were liberated from poverty.

Onwubiko said that with the feat, other parts of the world would be coming to Nigeria to learn the technology that was displayed which is not in any other part of the world.

“I want to commend the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for the opportunity that was given to us to install the sound system in what is now the biggest church in the world. The challenge to power the sound system in the biggest hall in the world made us to go in and bring out our best and in the process made Nigeria proud because we learnt that many other sound companies both local and international were invited but they failed. We are very grateful for the opportunity. I also want to emphasize that the project helped a lot of families, including that of Irukka Online Limited to put food on their table.

Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lucifer66:

Do you exist?
Re: The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Lucifer66:

Attention seeker! We have noticed you.

NEXT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.