Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,302 members, 5,779,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 09:43 PM

Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation (2705 Views)

BDSM PRACTICES 101: Sissification / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Erotic humiliation involves humiliating a person during a s£xual act. This type of humiliation can be either verbal or physical. It may involve activities such as insulting a partner, making a partner display their private parts to a group of people, or even urinating or spitting on a partner. Erotic humiliation is especially popular in the BDSM scene where a dominant typically humiliates the submissive partner.

Although it may seem harsh, erotic humiliation can be a great source of pleasure for some people. However, because it can also be an emotionally intense experience, it should only be used on a consenting and understanding partner. Individuals participating in this practice should also understand and be respectful of their partner's limits. The use of safewords is encouraged. Without caution, erotic humiliation can destroy a relationship - and the submissive's self-esteem.

Erotic humiliation can at the same time be a great turn on for many and when done wrong, it cold easily go south. So it is best to practice this with experienced and willing partners and not just some curiously kinky person. Safewords should be established abd honoured at all times.

3 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by DictionMaster: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2018
Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by housestark: 12:18am On May 06, 2019
how can one contact you?
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Xcommunicado: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Are you into erotic humiliation yourself?

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Been a while
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by donjobill: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Myzteriouz:
Been a while

I've noticed that those who derive pleasure in humiliating others, appear to have fetish for frustrating their subjects. wink

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Heroclitus(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Myzteriouz:
Been a while

I tried follow you on instagram but it seems I didn't get the handle right
what is ur username?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Gideoniteprime4: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
this thread is quite weird
am outta here grin
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 5:22am On Mar 10
Heroclitus:

I tried follow you on instagram but it seems I didn't get the handle right

what is ur username?
@thekinkztrezz
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 5:36am On Mar 10
donjobill:

I've noticed that those who derive pleasure in humiliating others, appear to have fetish for frustrating their subjects. wink
lost little puppies need guidance, don't they? The frustration is what fuels Me
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 5:37am On Mar 10
DictionMaster:
Merry Christmas
hey
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 5:37am On Mar 10
Xcommunicado:
Are you into erotic humiliation yourself?
I give it and much more
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by mumumugu(m): 5:51am On Mar 10
Myzteriouz:
I give it and much more
but do you receive it?
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by donjobill: 4:22am On Mar 11
Myzteriouz:
lost little puppies need guidance, don't they? The frustration is what fuels Me

Hmmmm! cheesy

Not to mention molesting his......

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by donjobill: 4:37am On Mar 11
mumumugu:
but do you receive it?

She is not into give me and I give you type of equality game. She's a disciplinarian! She works on the male-ego to humble a guy and turn him into a useful tool for her service.

1 Like

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 8:43am On Mar 11
mumumugu:
but do you receive it?
never. I don't switch
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 8:43am On Mar 11
donjobill:

She is not into give me and I give you type of equality game. She's a disciplinarian! She works on the male-ego to humble a guy and turn him into a useful tool for her service.

apt!!
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 7:48pm On Jun 21
mumumugu:
but do you receive it?
no. I'm not into receiving. I don't derive pleasure from receiving
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Raainbow: 8:58am On Jul 24
Myzteriouz:
never. I don't switch

Hi Myzteriouz.... I believe you are in Lagos. I was wondering if femdom house parties are take place ... Strictly for female Doms with submissive men. Do you mind if I send you a pm?

Cc Dominatrix
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation by Myzteriouz: 2:26pm On Aug 02
Raainbow:

Hi Myzteriouz.... I believe you are in Lagos. I was wondering if femdom house parties are take place ... Strictly for female Doms with submissive men. Do you mind if I send you a pm?

Cc Dominatrix
yes oo. We're having one this month even. A cfnm event.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ladies Bare Their Massive Boobs In Viral Thread, Nigerians React (Pics) / Lady Worried As Her Father Bought Her Expensive Car Without Telling Her Husband / She Wants Us To Break Up Because She's Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.