Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. (2191 Views)

I Can't Get My Mind Off Her / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / What Will You Do To Get Your Mind Off This Kind Of Yansh? Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Lucifer66(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Needed something smoke off.
Found a bible.

Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Lucifer66(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Neyoor:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Cool right cool
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by N0favors: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:

Cool right cool

Nah undecided undecided undecided

Why did you choose to smoke with the Holy Bible?
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by MJBOLT: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin

Lucifer66:
Found a bible.
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin

Lol... i was guilty of doing this as well.. those were the days when i was still in college.. we ran out of "pipa" and the least close to that paper we were using was the bible. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Lucifer66(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lol... i was guilty of doing this as well.. those were the days when i was still in college.. we ran out of "pipa" and the least close to that paper we were using was the bible. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ah Gurl, you bad
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by SweetBuns(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is foolishness and stupidity all wrapped in one.
If the wages of sins were created to be paid immediately, sin won't be so attractive
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Suldnt hv done that
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by courna(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
thats not Bible i can bet my curved third leg
it's some hand bill with text written on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Lucifer66(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
courna:
thats not Bible i can bet my curved third leg

it's some hand bill with text written on it
Rip to your leg then.
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by courna(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Rip to your leg then.

i wish
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Israeljones(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't have any problem wif u doing this...its ur life and the bible u claimed to av used is just another book..
But showing it off on a public platform like this is what I have a problem with.....
If you really wanna show off...why not add the content of what u r having now with dried paw paw leaf, with a lil bit of the famous white substance.... Then I will blv that u r what you have claimed to be .......

Apa! Oniranu
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Found a bible.
Haaaa

Lucifer Lucifer lucifer
How many times did I call you

I am short of words truly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Avedonn: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
Needed something smoke off. Found a bible.
That's not a Bible The text are too large for a Bible text.
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Amadioha01(m): 1:08am On Nov 25, 2018
Lucifer66:
Found a bible.

Biko use filter next time
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
N0favors:
Attention seeker
The idiot doesn't even know that smoking weed with a book paper damages the lungs faster than a jack rabbit gets fukked. just another Morron who thinks he is so fukking cool.
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by N0favors: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
mhd5757:

The idiot doesn't even know that smoking weed with a book paper damages the lungs faster than a jack rabbit gets fukked. just another Morron who thinks he is so fukking cool.
The things fools do to themselves all for attention. Shame!
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Wuraola01(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lucifer66:
Found a bible.

You're acting your name undecided undecided
Re: I felt bored, Needed something to take my mind off. by Lucifer66(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
mhd5757:

This pussy ass is still chasing me?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This In Front Of Your Boyfriend/gf? / Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k / Am I In Danger Cos Of My POS Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.