Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (27170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Crimecity: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
The APC national chairman, Mr Adams Oshiomhole, has told members of the APC NWC, that they must take directives from him.

The national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, said every member of the party’s national working committee (NWC) must take directive from him.

In an internal memo addressed to the party chairman, Babatunde Ogala, national legal adviser of the party, accused Oshiomhole of usurping his office, adding that the national chairman is fond of sidelining the party’s legal department.

He alleged that Oshiomhole had refused to consult him over issues his office should handle.
In a swift reaction while speaking in an interview with Daily Trust, Oshiomhole said the constitution of the party provides that he is the chief executive officer (CEO) of the APC.

He said: “We have a constitution. It’s very clear that nobody is an island to himself or herself. Yes, we have 21 elected members of the NWC. We constitute an organ.

"It is not 21 NWCs, it’s one, and the duties and responsibilities of the chairman are well-stated. Among others, it provides that the chairman is the chief executive officer (CEO) of the party. He is also the chief accounting officer.

“The word CEO has the same meaning everywhere in the world. The fact that you are the head of a department or a division, or a unit, does not isolate you from taking a directive from the CEO.

"So, if there is anyone, including a legal adviser, who thinks that he is running a different system that is not accountable to the internal structures and power and control within the party, the challenge may be his.

“But again, those are all part of the distractions. What happens in government and some organisations is that if you don’t pay attention to some minute areas, they become the entry point for opponents to infiltrate and create maximum damage. What are the issues? The right to nominate who represents us, the right to be consulted.

“If I am taken to court as national chairman, and my name is mentioned, or they just write national chairman and write All Progressives Congress, common sense should ask, should I have the right to be informed and to approve who represents the party in a lawsuit? Why would anybody want to monopolise that? For me it’s straightforward.

"I have seen ridiculous situations in which people who took our party to court come to me to say, ‘Allow me to nominate the person who’ll represent the APC’ so that they are guaranteed of the outcome of the case.

“I cannot oblige such a request, and if insisting that the right thing is done leads to internal memos that some choose to publish, my eye is on the ball, to protect the corporate interest of the APC.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/im-the-ceo-you-take-directives-from-me-oshiomhole-replies-apc-legal-adviser/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by stefanjaeger: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oshiomole, anytime that name is mentioned in the news, PDP chieftains wet their pants grin. I come dey even pity Secondus, he has not known much peace since Oshiomole his boogeyman became the chairman.

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by buhariguy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari till 2023.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by SolutionMee: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy

Quiet there.

You're not the CEO. You're the undertaker.

You can't run a morgue successfully not to talk of a political party.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by sunnymix: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
oshobaba the ceo of Apshit.

21 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by id911(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Crimecity:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/im-the-ceo-you-take-directives-from-me-oshiomhole-replies-apc-legal-adviser/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

You're doing a good job Mr Chairman and this statue is meant for the job well done so far ... Please help us to scatter the satanic party

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by netpro(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole is the best thing that happened to APC in recent times. If not some dubious elements would have colluded with outsiders to reck havoc.

Oshiomhole just the win dey go. Forget all those noise makers.

Sai Baba till 2023.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by IamD18: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
This guy go scatter APC before election.

Keep it up, my boy.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by ojun50(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Transfer window is till open Mr lawyer

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by hisexcellency34: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
CEO that cannot impregnate his wife. That one na CEO?

40 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Naijawebmaster: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
APC aren't united in their territory. Sad!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by NwaAmaikpe: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Babatunde Ogala is a traitor who only wants to usurp Oshiomhole's powers.
He is a saboteur trying to win the opposition's sentiments.

APC should expel him.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by victorazyvictor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole must be taking drugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
A leader doesn't have to say that. It means he is loosing grip of his leadership.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Groovenaija360(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by TrueLEADER: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Oshiomole, anytime that name is mentioned in the news, PDP chieftains wet their pants grin. I come dey even pity Secondus, he has not known much peace since Oshiomole his boogeyman became the chairman.

Stop drinking on Saturdays!

31 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by neolboy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chief Executive Omo-ita

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by emalek86(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Useless CEO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by NaijaMutant(f): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by positivedaveyy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
That's boss Oshobaba speaking
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Carlyscales: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
The rumble continues in d confused party!

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin keep it ur man
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by docadams: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Quiet there.

You're not the CEO. You're the undertaker.

You can't run a morgue successfully not to talk of a political party.

He is running a morgue. Very successful at it for that matter. If in doubt ask SECONDUS or check below for evidence.

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
The Lord shall scatter all our enemies. Amen

Vote Atiku!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by eyeview: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Oshobaba! Destroying apc as sent

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by bitcoin215: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tyrant in power and tyrant as a party leader

The festive season is here again,the best time to buy from china and usa is now.Ship down @ $3.5/kg.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by lereinter(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chief executive omoita

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Obuugama: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
drama everywhere.
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by ORIENTATION101: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
IamD18:
This guy go scatter APC before election.

Keep it up, my boy.
you guys have been saying this since yet oshobaba keep winning back to back

osun gubernatorial election won

ekiti gubernatorial won

kastina bye election (august) won

kogi bye election (august) won

bauchi bye election (august) won

kwara bye election ( november) won

bauchi bye election ( november) won

kastina bye election ( november) won

is this how to crash a political party

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by deafeyez: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Like OBJ like Osho baba
Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by Okoyeebo: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
PDPigz are saying Osho baba is scattering APC but he keeps winning elections for APC.

Just last week, Osho went to a PDP event, strolled in, stole the show, patted PDPigz on the head and bounced out.

Just look at what Osho reduced Saraki to last weekend in Kwara elections?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me by babakb: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you guys have been saying this since yet oshobaba keep winning back to back

osun gubernatorial election won

ekiti gubernatorial won

kastina bye election (august) won

kogi bye election (august) won

bauchi bye election (august) won

kwara bye election ( november) won

bauchi bye election ( november) won

kastina bye election ( november) won

is this how to crash a political party

leave them to keep dreaming, APC victory in 2019 might even be better than that of 2015.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Wants Zoning Stopped In Presidency / Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles / 17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.