Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag (45797 Views)

Less Than 20years Ago, The Polythene Bag Called (ghana Must Go) / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag In School. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some students in Niger State were reportedly served noodles and egg in polythene bag, as captured in photos making rounds on social media. Twitter user @Martinsalive who shared the photos, identified the kids as students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria. He wrote; 

Students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria got served indomie and half egg in a polythene bag. 2.1 billion Naira was budgeted for this for 21 days by the APC-led state government. ~ Photo Credit Chidinma Onyejiuwa

https://lailasnews.com/students-in-niger-state-served-noodles-and-egg-in-polythene-bag-in-school-feeding-programme/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Auxtin85(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari school feeding program. APC is synonymous to failed system

208 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by friendlyadvice: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin donkey state

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by vhykeeytor(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is totally absurd. Why waste so much money feeding these kids with malnutritional food, instead of investing such amount on educational infrastructure for the benefit of generations yet unborn. I have a question for Buhari and the handlers of this wasteful program. Can they allow any of their children eat such concoction?

Only God can save us in the country.

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
angry

This Kain food fit cause malnutrition

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Alepa(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
vhykeeytor:
This is totally absurd. Why waste so much money feeding these kids with malnutritional food, instead of investing such amount on educational infrastructure for the benefit of generations yet unborn. I have a question for Buhari and the handlers of this wasteful program. Can they allow any of their children eat such concoction?

Only God can save us in the country.
grayht:
angry

This Kain food fit cause malnutrition
Show us what you eat as lunch .
Or brunch.
Stop saying nonsense.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this .
Even food vendors here in the west sell food inside nylon for people . Stop making a mountain out of an ant hill.
If these kids were given plates and spoons . Many of these plates will be destroyed.
Or . Let’s assume they want to take them back and wash them so the kids can use them again . There’s no way these plates and spoons will be washed clean .
Well. You don’t have to agree with me .
But there’s nothing wrong with this food inside nylon

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by gurunlocker: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is that part of Buhari feeding program they keep shouting about? shocked shocked

If yes, then this administration is the greatest scam ever in this country history. grin

Some crooks already get richer with this scheme.

It's even more befitting if the use the recycling food pack instead of this. undecided

76 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Mopolchi: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
The more reason buhari must go back to daura.

48 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Yewandequeen(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
100% failure

Noodles of all food and inside nylon not even disposable plates when they are not goats? Nigeria government is just a joke.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Toks06: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
What haven't we seen in this shithole country?the students were even served, What about billions mapped out for projects that were stolen n never executed?next please..

5 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by sammer4life(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Y
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Geoffreymgk: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
See enjoying wow
Buharist is trying
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by MJBOLT: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
nobody should even call this food,there is no difference between indomie and biscuits

9 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by SIMPLYkush: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
nothing bad here please.....
Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by atikulated2019: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Give me President Jubril and Ten pieces of wood
And i will give you Eleven pieces of wood
undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by delishpot: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
I will take this contract of feeding school children soon. When it's time I will recruit assistants on NL. It shouldn't cost much to provide kids with healthy balanced meal. Why this embarrassment?

9 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Jaqenhghar: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Shithole

6 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by sukerefakere(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hmmmm.
Yummy tongue
Shithole!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch
And what's your point??

29 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Rebuke: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gosh! Just take a look at the legs of the students in the last pic., scream suffering.....God, why are our leaders this insensitive and wicked?

There are other things the money used in dis school feeding program propaganda can be used for md will reflect on the lives of the average students of this country.

23 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by tecnolad(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
I'm not saying that this is the best way to serve the students, but if you've been in the North, you'd understand that most of these students would put the noodles in polythene bags, even if they were served with plates.

It's just a way they find cool though. Call me Mr. Been-there-done-that.

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by neolboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
They have killed this con3

6 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Kwamecron(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Corruption is individualizsm

3 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by MufasaRebirth: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Alepa:

Or brunch
See another imbec!le defending this useless government, all of una go die untimely death ijn !

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by danjaD(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked 2.1 billion for feeding primary sch kids? I really weep 4 niaja

35 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
I think I have seen these pictures somewhere before abi my eyes dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Afonjas will say "So what"? What is wrong with it? The earlier other tribes realize that afonjas are the cause and genesis of all the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.These people are naturally evil and wicked. They don't know God. There is no difference between evil and good in their culture. That's why they support evil. This country is irredeemable. Only separation is the answer!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by Zuorom: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jubrin and osibande's achievement grin

4 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by MuttleyLaff: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Some students in Niger State were reportedly served noodles and egg in polythene bag,
as captured in photos making rounds on social media.
Twitter user @Martinsalive who shared the photos,
identified the kids as students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria.

He wrote;
Students of Zubairu Primary School Paiko in Niger State, Nigeria
got served indomie and half egg in a polythene bag.
2.1 billion Naira was budgeted for this for 21 days by the APC-led state government. ~ Photo Credit Chidinma Onyejiuwa
Instead to be part of the solution, we are adding to the problem of serious threat to the environment, drainages, animal's wellbeing and consumer's health that plastics, polythenes etcetera in many direct and indirect ways causes.

delishpot:
I will take this contract of feeding school children soon.
When it's time I will recruit assistants on NL.
It shouldn't cost much to provide kids with healthy balanced meal.
Why this embarrassment?
With the grace, help and fear of God. IJN.

6 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am disappointed in Niger state governor

2 Likes

Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
and some ppl will start to hate me wen i tell dem that buhari is deaf and dumb

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) / When You Want To Get 1st-Class But Mosquitoes Vow To Stop You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.