Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student (41343 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Ritzy10(f): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
The 400 Level student of the Enugu State University Of Science and Technology, ESUT, Enugu State, Collins Akila whose corpse was found soaked in his own blood, was buried today in his home town on Saturday amidst weeping and wailing by family members, friends and students.

It will be recalled that the late Akila was a final year student of ESUT from the department of Mass Communication. Before His death, Akila was coming out for a school post (DOS)

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-from-burial-of-esut-student-whose-corpse-was-found-soaked-in-his-blood/

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Auxtin85(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
Killed for ordinary school election. Leaders of tomorrow learning from bad teachers of yesterday.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
May God rest his young soul and may He bring the wicked ones who did this to face the law.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Gisthoodng(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigeria is definitely not improving.
Universities getting more heated.
May God Save Us..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
"......whose corpse was found soaked in his own blood?!"

Is that the best you can think of Mr Moderator!
Whose blood should the corpse be soaked in before?
His lecturer or gf blood?!

Seun needs to bring in some new and fresh moderators ASAP.
Rubbish!

RIP to the dead man whose 'corpse was soaked in his own blood'!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Please was he soaked in his own blood by someone else or did he soak himself in his own blood?
Like was he supernaturally murdered or was he assassinated?

Bloggers keep giving us incomplete, incomprehensible semi-cooked stories.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
RIP bro
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by LOWPEAK: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2018
REST IN PARADISE
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by BB9ja007: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow are already killing for position, just school position

2 Likes

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by sojayy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
rip
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please was he soaked in bus own blood by someone else. Or he soaked himself in his own blood?

Dis guy make sense for the first time in 2018!
By the way, Na moderator incompetence be dis not bloggers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by dangoteinlaw: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dogs and baboons must be soaked in blood

.... Buhari
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by MJBOLT: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
and the police are yet to get the people behind this
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Lizilicious(f): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
R.I.P bro
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by TwoBottles: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bloody cultist, wasted life.
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by StarUp: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
If common school election is getting people soaked in their own blood then I wonder what 2019 presidential election will be like...probably some people will be soaked in their ancestors and descendant's blood at the same time.
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
When I was an undergrad in the university, I fancied myself something of an orator and I decided to run for PRO of the SUG. I had gone far in my preparation when a friend called me and advised me against the idea . He pointed out the serving SUG officials and told me their various cult affiliations. The scales fell off my eyes and I am thankful to this day.

Cultists are lower than dog sh..t and they rarely progress.
This young man probably ran afoul of one cult group in politics.

May his soul RIP and may his killers know no peace.

7 Likes

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Passionate888: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
'Soaked in his blood'?
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Erixblaq: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
No hope for this country i swear embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by mokane28: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nwa ama ikpe the great
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please was he soaked in his own blood by someone else or did he soak himself in his own blood?
Like was he supernaturally murdered or was he assassinated?

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Biguyman: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Esut and cultism embarassed
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Houseofglam7(f): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
sad
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Gosj01(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is this blogger head correct?

What type of stupid English is this??

Anyways i sell Amazing laptop deals in signature.

1 Like

Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Topmaike007(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
nobody taught me how to step down before i do it.... politics for school na bad thing I swear..
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Topmaike007(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gosj01:
Is this blogger head correct?

What type of stupid English is this??

Anyways i sell Amazing laptop deals in signature.
lolz,the guy head remain small make he correct
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Onyi4live(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
Chai rip
Re: Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student by Gosj01(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2018
Topmaike007:
lolz,the guy head remain small make he correct

Is far from correct sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Teenagers Held For Stealing In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In South Africa / Photo Of The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Is In Jail In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.