Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (43093 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by stephanie11: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has revealed how President Muhammadu Buhari reportedly declined and returned 15 bills to the House of Assembly in one day.

Melaye made the comment at the just concluded Osasu Symposium in Abuja. He says that such has never happened anywhere in the world.

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with footage from the event.

Watch Amaechi's funny reaction in the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-declined-15-bills-one-day-dino-melaye-amaechi-reacts-watch/

5 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by merbenko: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by FarahAideed: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
Just imagine A man that can't read declining 15 bills in one day

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by nonoski: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
With clowns like DINOsour Melaya in the Senate why wouldn't their bills be full of errors.

All the bills which the President withheld his assent he stated the reasons clearly and I haven't heard the National Assembly overriding his veto.

That is the beauty of having a Constitutional Lawyer as a VP.

All the lawmakers know is collecting bribes from lobists and producing junk bills like they did with that paramilitary outfit (can't remember the name) which would serve no purpose

162 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
shocked

Buhari is an inspiration.
When I hear about all these dull girls, I'm reassured that they can still amount to something.

If a dullard could become a President in a country of scholars, then anything is possible.

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Starboytwo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
I hope he is Sha coming for debate....I want to hear both sides compete ....

5 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by tolexy007(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
g
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by darocha1: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Liol
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by hammerFC: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari is a vagabond pedophile.

Muhammad is the root of all evil in Nigeria

Either him or me, one person must go 2019

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by deafeyez: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
That is Mr Integrity .
Just imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by DonBenny77(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari/Jubril

Must

Go!

5 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Puzzypleazer: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
naija na very useless country. see s this man they steal money and spend am for una eye and una dey watch am. this is why i like middle east

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by tunjijones(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Do you mean jubril?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
As JUBRIL cannot read nko? grin
Declining them is easier than reading them ke. cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by thegoodone1234(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
kk. next
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by frowland(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
That's their business. I am currently downloading Courvoisier V.S.O.P. Cognac into my stomach. Kill una sef there, both them and their idiot supporters.

4 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Mankosi: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
He thought the bill will facilitate his impeachment.
Ignorance

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Newpride(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Some hatred filled lost soul won’t bother to ask the economic effect of the bill before blaming pmb. shocked

Buhari isn’t a drunkard who drinks to stupor and sign anything that comes his table.

#NEXT LEVEL#

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by trulygirl: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
cry Please how come Amachi has been quiet of late.
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
His decline of the bills is best known to Mr President.

3 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Dabzyblaze(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
wizkid and davido partying and smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qqk4OlL3DE
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
If you still believe that the man over there in Aso Villa is Buhari,.....I sorry for you,.....
Imagine where white people were able to heal Buhari of his illness to the point that he is fit to play 90 minutes with Rinaldo and Messi......
I sorry for my country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Afamed: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
A man that can't read declining 15 bill in one day
Isn't that better than your Hero aka the clueless /drunkard that signed everything under the influence of alcohol few years ago?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by omonaijiria: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
How can he read when all he think about is 2019 election that's his focus
Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by festacman(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari has demonstrated over the years that with him it is never going to be garbage in garbage out. He has painstakingly strengthened the quality of Bills by refusing to be a rubber stamp but instead he, his able VP and his legal team have engaged the National Assembly in serious intellectual exercise. In saner climes, Dino will not be in any place near the parliament.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by younglleo: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
As if Buhari knows wat he read.!

3 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by Afamed: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
If you still believe that the man over there in Aso Villa is Buhari,.....I sorry for you,.....
Imagine where white people were able to heal Buhari of his illness to the point that he is fit to play 90 minutes with Rinaldo and Messi......
I sorry for my country
People like you can commit atrocities since you believe in these absurdities

12 Likes

Re: 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) by BrutusOj(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
I wonder why some people dont like this Dino guy, he is just too vocal and bold for my liking. Amaechi couldnt stop agreeing with him with his body language cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.