Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

"Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. (19147 Views)

Boko Haram: President Buhari Happy With Troops Performance – Defence Minister / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Who did Nigeria offend

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by weyreypey: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
jamezman:
While not less than 155 arrestted members of boko haram have been released and said to be integrated into the society..
While the law is being over ruled and abused by the government...
Surely the end to all these is next year #Failbuhari....
Close to a thousand.
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by delpee(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
I don't understand why the death of soldiers has been shrouded in secrecy lately. They deserve to be honoured for their huge sacrifice for the peace of the nation. Sadly, we rarely get to know those who die in battle except via Facebook by their family or friends. I remember seeing how the Western nations honor their dead soldiers. We need to value human lives more.

May our gallant soldiers rest in perfect peace. May God comfort and uphold their friends and families. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by mandax: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tonymexes:
How people still support, defend and even root for another four years of this man is beyond me.We really deserve what's happening to us in this country

Most of the people in Buhari's support base are ethno religious bigots who also share same objectives with Boko Haram for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Roger3D(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Very foolish man expressing shock after dancing shoki on their graves

Where is the 1 billion released to fight boko haram or is dasuki sharing it from prison

Where is the buhari that said he will fight from the front

Where is the arms and ammunitions being transported when the shitties was massacred

Where is the so called ex general that vowed to crush Boko Haram

I thought they have been technically defeated according to lie Mohammed
You ibos will never tire with your hate and negativity. We are winning this war with or without you

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by chiedozie198100: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
Dabzyblaze:
wizkid and davido partying and smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qqk4OlL3DE

God punish you for posting this video here.

u think everything is to be played with?
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by chiedozie198100: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
delpee:
I don't understand why the death of soldiers has been shrouded in secrecy lately. They deserve to be honoured for their huge sacrifice for the peace of the nation. Sadly, we rarely get to know those who die in battle except via Facebook by their family or friends. I remember seeing how the Western nations honor their dead soldiers. We need to value human lives more.

May our gallant soldiers rest in perfect peace. May God comfort and uphold their friends and families. Amen.

it's because they are majorly Christian soldiers.
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by koolaid87: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
You have few months to show us
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
You ibos will never tire with your hate and negativity. We are winning this war with or without you

May God punish you and ur entire lineage for brining IGBOs into this talk. Instead of you to condemn the leaders of this nation for sending out our troops to be slaughtered like rams by the terrorists, you are here dragging Igbo's into your political talk. Dont you have conscience?? Political differences aside, aint you human?? Aint those slaughtered soldiers human??Don't let me curse you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Timatayo1: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Empty promises na thunder go fire jubril of Sudan
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by miniyi018(f): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
I cried when I watched that video last night, couldn't even eat dinner. I have been out of sorts all day. I cried more when I saw the article about the captured soldier. How did we get to this level? Our soldiers should die gallantly while fighting not as vulnerable ducks for this lunatics. I watched a video some hours ago on YouTube. That video was recorded few years ago just before the general elections. I could feel the soldiers enthusiasm, the love they had for the county. A country they were ready to die for. We even hired foreign mercenaries. How did we get to this level?? Officer Festus Olayinka, if you are still alive, I wish you a safe return home. God bless and protect our Armed Forces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Roger3D(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Karatum:

May god punish you and ur entire lineage for brining IGBo into this talk. Instead if you to condemn the leaders of this nation for sending out our troops to be slaughtered by rams by the terrorists, you are here dragging Igbo's into your political talk. Don't let me curse you
Ibo girl go and sit face down in the gutter cos I don't have time for your likes
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Jflex07(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Zombie even if jubril rape your mama, you go suck em flaccid balls.. igbo matter kee you there. pathetic beings.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo girl go and sit face down in the gutter cos I don't have time for your likes

Dimwit

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Roger3D(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
Jflex07:
Zombie even if jubril rape your mama, you go suck em flaccid balls.. igbo matter keep you there. pathetic beings.
I'm not sure I've got time for a small nonentity ibo boy like you
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Jflex07(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
I'm not sure I've got time for a small nonentity ibo boy like you
Bleep off, you disgusting cretin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by mandax: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
to end the "...renewed threat from Boko Haram;" according to president Buhari.

Lies from the presidency.

Was Boko Haram threat ever stopped, talk less, Boko Haram renewing its threat?

Boko Haram has been here and enjoys sympathy from many northern Muslims who share same objective with Boko Haram for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Any how, blame Southern Nigerian political leaders who appear willing to lead their subjects to annihilation in one Nigeria; these southern leaders ought to lead their subjects out of dysfunctional one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by whytediamond(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
If truly you came up with all these facts yourself and not copied from anywhere else, you are a very intelligent person with a clear picture of the real underlying matter.

Every other issue bothering on security of lives and property revolves round your valid points.

Apt.

mandax:
President Buhari,

You know that Boko Haram emerged shortly after 12 northern Nigeria states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

You know that 12 northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system shortly after unbeliever Olusegun Obasanjo became president of Nigeria in 1999.

You know that Boko Haram consistently says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

You once said that the fight of Nigeria armed forces against Boko Haram was like a fight against northern Nigeria.

You know that millions of northern Nigerian Muslims share same objective with Boko Haram for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.

So why do we not have the Sharia states of Northern Nigeria have their own country, so that as many countries as possible can peacefully emerge from rest of Nigeria?

Must we waste the lives of young Nigerian soldiers to fight a religious war you know the objectives of the aggressors and their civilian sympathisers and supporters?

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
how much were you paid?

Monkey

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
mandax:
to end the "...renewed threat from Boko Haram;" according to president Buhari.

Lies from the presidency.

Was Boko Haram threat ever stopped, talk less, Boko Haram renewing its threat?

Boko Haram has been here and enjoys sympathy from many northern Muslims who share same objective with Boko Haram for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Any how, blame Southern Nigerian political leaders who appear willing to lead their subjects to annihilation in one Nigeria; these southern leaders ought to lead their subjects out of dysfunctional one Nigeria.
The black man is just cursed. We are spinning in circles.

We are either fighting because for tribe or religion.

The British don't want Nigeria to be better that's why they never support disintegration.
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by kellyboo: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
Almighty shall prevail over the wicked soon.

Check my signature for your solar power system
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Roger3D(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
how much were you paid?

Monkey
Please don't we have moderators to get these ibo kids off my arse?
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Eeer everyone is ibo. Oponu rada rada
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by IMASTEX: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
Story
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by ade4real2016: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
The issue with our polity is that d masses are either not given d avenue to ask questions or ignorant to do so when Political parties roll out their agenda during electioneering campaign.... Change was sold to us with nothing to show for it... What is this man saying again?
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Parcks(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Roger3D:
when foolishness run in the family, this is the outcome!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Kayrich(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
I thought we had already defeated this same Boko Haram according to our minister of misinformation lie lie Muhammad....we will surely prevail over Boko Haram buh I don't see dat happening wt Buhari in power...
A clueless president who is a jihadist and a herdsman promising us to fight against his brothers, I sincerely doubt that....we are wiser now...

But pmb tenure didn't create Boko Haram and I'm sure u won't tell me it's pmb that brought boko harram.
During Jonathan tenure, Boko Haram already in Abuja, nasarawa, niger and other north central states. Are they in those states anymore?
He is trying his best on boko Haram and we are seeing it and shouldn't be political.
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by mvem(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Very foolish man expressing shock after dancing shoki on their graves

Where is the 1 billion released to fight boko haram or is dasuki sharing it from prison

Where is the buhari that said he will fight from the front

Where is the arms and ammunitions being transported when the shitties was massacred

Where is the so called ex general that vowed to crush Boko Haram

I thought they have been technically defeated according to lie Mohammed
...dont pity any Shiites because your Israel and US hates Iran who sponsors all Shiites group in the world... I see it strange why so called ipob guys pity the Shiites which is a sect that is heavily sponsored by Iran and wants to erase your Israel out of the map...
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2018
God will punish the evil politicians supporting this devilish group ...... they will all be punished ing with the people supporting them.
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by kenrisma535(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
Shut the fvck up man .u got nothing to say u old piece of shit. angry. It's obvious u damn lifeless as hell tongue
Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by vineyardfarms: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1066411974597255168
0 how did they spend the us$1b met to fight the insugent ? How are they able to infruatrate the barracks? Has the army top brass turn politicians ? Have they turn the soldiers fighting boko haram to atm machine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / FG Debunks ISIS Figures On Recent Boko Haram Attacks And Killings / #BenueSouthDecides: David Mark Leads In 5 LGAs With Over 18000 Votes - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.