Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist (12651 Views)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches / My First Artistic Nu**de Picture Was "Accidental" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Am worried o when I dont focus fully it spins continuously but when I look its 2.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
I'm number one cool

It's a psychological test. It's definately spinning for you as long as you have human 3d eyes. There is no way it doesn't spin for a human eyes except you have some insectiod 2d eyes.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2018
pcguru1:
Am worried o when I dont focus fully it spins continuously but when I look its 2.

It's supposed to spin. Op's post is a test. Most people will say one because they just cannot tell themselves the truth.

Also try squinting your eyes. It stops completely.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by nwaobitex: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Wow this might be true o
When I viewed it wasn't spinning then I lay down on my bed with my head bent then it spinned slowly and stopped
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Bakbillz44(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
mine is 3 ! my enemies have finally won grin

Lmfao!
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by ikbnice(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2018
If you really want this shit to stop moving, count six steps from above or below and then focus both your eyeballs at the midpoint of it. You can also focus your eyeballs on the middle of the balllike object. Just stil your eyeballs and it would be still.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Stanley1155: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2018
Mine is spinning continously and it does not rotate while it turns slowly
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by ikbnice(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Stanley1155:
Mine is spinning continously and it does not rotate while it turns slowly
You find it hard to concentrate.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Siki355(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
mine is 3 ! my enemies have finally won grin

I won't laff

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by aprilwise(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mine is 2and 3 .
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
finalboss:
This picture was organized by the Japanese neurologist...
1. If the picture does not rotate, you are healthy and vigorous!
2. The picture turns slowly, you are sleepless or tired!
3. If the picture is spinning continuously and does not stop at all, you are either very stressed or have a psychological problem!
Dude...... What's up?

Call me
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by MiaB(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

It's a psychological test. It's definately spinning for you as long as you have human 3d eyes. There is no way it doesn't spin for a human eyes except you have some insectiod 2d eyes.

Mine didn't spin either.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
MiaB:

Mine didn't spin either.

Use a larger phone.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by MiaB(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

Use a larger phone.
I'm using a tab° undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
MiaB:

You are fvcked lol.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by MiaB(f): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

You are fvcked lol.
No. You are.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
MiaB:

No. You are.

It's supposed to feel like it's moving. Except you're lying

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/10/believe-it-or-not-this-image-is-not-moving/

1 Like

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by acenazt: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lienus...proof
dis guy u get problem i swear���
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by MiaB(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

It's supposed to feel like it's moving. Except you're lying

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/10/believe-it-or-not-this-image-is-not-moving/
number one clearly states--If the picture does not rotate, you are healthy and vigorous!
#Enough said

1 Like

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by littlefinger001: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
People dey complain of 1 or 2...i get 1,2 and 3...and if this is true...then i know i am suffering from all 3.

You and only u know ur self

grin grin grin
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by littlefinger001: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
People dey complain of 1 or 2...i get 2 and 3...and if this is true...then i know i am suffering from both

You and only u know ur self

grin grin grin
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Uglymugg: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
MiaB:
number one clearly states--If the picture does not rotate, you are healthy and vigorous!
#Enough said

Have you ever ventured outside Nairaland before, or your knowledge about how things work come from here? OP's post is clearly a troll post.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by ElRapido: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mine is number 4. My whole phone is spinning continuously.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by finalboss(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Dude...... What's up?

Call me
hey, Mr tallesty I don't have your digit
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by finalboss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
MiaB:
lies
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by finalboss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
ElRapido:
Mine is number 4. My whole phone is spinning continuously.
grin Ha
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by finalboss(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
iambijo:
Am fine jor
grin you are not
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by cupidhero(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Had to make sure this wasn't gif. It is actually JPEG and it spins.
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
No 2 very tired ko easy�

1 Like

Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by seunmohmoh(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by Tallesty1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
finalboss:
hey, Mr tallesty I don't have your digit
Are your old lines still I use?
The ones that ended with 43 and 009?
Re: This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist by gulfer: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
1, Tried it when I woke up and just confirmed now. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) / Spirit Behind Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.