Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (100887 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by iGist: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
The World’s largest church auditorium which is owned by the Dunamis International Gospel Center, was dedicated today in Abuja.

The dedication of the World’s largest church auditorium, was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Akwa Ibom state governor Emmanuel Udom, Benue state governor Samuel Ortom, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor E.A Adeboye and may others.

The world’s largest church auditorium is a 100,000 seater capacity building. It knocks off the Winners Chapel building in Ota which is 50, 000 seater.

On how his church built the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome in less than four years, the founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche who gave a first-hand account, said;

God gave us that vision; with the vision, there must come location. That was how we began to pray and in the night I had a revelation where I was taken to a land along the airport road, with a landmark that showed me that land.

We looked for land but we couldn’t find one. So we decided to buy land somewhere else, almost a thousand acres and another almost 700 acres in another location. We were almost starting in one of those places when the Lord reminded me that there was somewhere else he showed me and that I should still go ahead and look for the place.

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place after almost ten years when it was first released via revelation.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/worlds-largest-church-auditorium-dedicated-abuja-photos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by iGist: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by iGist: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by TwoBottles: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

344 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Fazemood(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigeria a country where everybody is religious but nobody knows God.

We build churches and Mosques for God yet Adulterers, fornicators, thieves and every kind of sinners go there to sample their wares.

Yes we are religious people grin

241 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by LuciferElohim: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
A pen for 100,000 sheep.
Built with the money of 100,000 sheep.

Belonging to ONE man.

*spits angry

174 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by sholatech(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats To Dunamis.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
What a waste...!!!
There is a link between politics and religion..!!
Keep the people impoverish and ignorant by all means..!!

There is NIgeria home movie that to some extent exposes how these church business is done and the church fought dirty to keep the film off the shelve..!! The film name is "End Time"part 1-3, all should try and see the film....it's an old film though..!!

Peace...!!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by daveP(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lord have Mercy!!!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place

The church is marching on, and there is nothing the devil and his children can do about it!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !

ba7man:
We need more Industries not Churches!!!! angry angry angry
Who is stopping you from building the industries?
Hiding behind "we", making zero difference.

.............yvelchstores

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by don4real18(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Well, I have nothing to say... Really, I don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PythonDancer: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Scamming pays o

12 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very unfortunate, it's only in the area of biggest church and biggest mosques we do fine. Yet, Nigeria is one of the most backward country on earth and Nigerians are some of the most savage and dishonest people on the surface of the earth.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by visijo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Do you know "BEAUTY "has sent alot of woman into marriages but "CHARACTER"is busy packing them out.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by yjgm(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Let's keep on deceiving ourselves. Scam of the highest order

7 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by potent5(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
The larger a country's church is, the poorer its citizens and less developed.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by trapQ: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mumu, before religion was Nigeria great?
And why should private entities be turned into skill acquisition centres. Mumu
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
visijo:
Do you know "BEAUTY "has sent alot of woman into marriages but "CHARACTER"is busy packing them out.
Iwalewa

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by yvelchstores(f): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
u make absolutely no sense. You go ahead and build even 1 skill acquisition center. Typical nigerian youth, sit down doing nothing and cry fowl when someone finally does something awesome! Every well meaning child of God in naira land, let's celebrate with dunamis church. The church is matching forward, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. In these last days, God is moving like wild fire through the churches, doing the final finishing works for the salvation of many.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by kolafolabi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
What an irony for a Country with highest number of Churches and Mosques in the World but still lack behind.

The most prayerful country yet suffering

Intelligent people yet massive corruption

Oil rich country yet irregularities from our leaders

What a country!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by gaby(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is actually amazing and worthy of emulation by all and sundry.

By this, I mean the vision, focus, belief in the said vision and working tirelessly to get people in the thousands to believing and keying into this vision of yours.

We can all say and talk down these men for how we believe they are taking advantage of the ignorant or gullibles, but trust me me mehnnn. It is no stroll in the park to get a single person buying into your vision not to talk of a multitude as these guys command.

I might not be a fan of theirs as regards their penchant for focusing more on material stuffs, but the truth is, their achievements are no mean feat and if we can individually imbibe some of these qualities that help them thrive in their enterprises, we would all be the better for it and Nigeria would have been a pride to us all.

Na my opinion o.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Polithievcians are looting money by the millions, billions even.
No noise.
Polithievcians using private jets to carry stolen money.
No noise
They send these money to Swiss accounts
No noise
Some build schools, exquisite hotels and exotic houses for themselves
From the money they stole
No noise
They pay runs girls, buy the latest cars, lavish money anyhow
No noise

Church builds a magnificent edifice
Noise everywhere.

Who did you elect?
Pastor or politician?

Why are you such a hypocrite?

Is Nigeria a Christian state?
Why do you expect the church to meet the needs of everyone?

Use your brain nau
It's not for fancy.

Is the church owing you money?

Take several seats

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by letsfarmnigeria: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
congrats to them

youths pick up ur computers and learn farming fro the comfort of your home simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com or follow us on instagram at letsfarmnigeria and learn more

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by globalresource: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
The Church is matching on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by yinkus6750(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Great achievement.
Congrats to Pastor Dr & Pastor Dr Mrs Paul & Becky Eneche .
More anointing upon your life..worthy children of God.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Tokziby: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
100,000 capacity shocked

This na maracana stadium Brazil...

The only missing thing here na goal post. grin

I hope they enrolled for crowd management, traffic control course for their workers, and follow strict health and safety procedures and many standby ambulance with several doctors on duty. Else this na disaster waiting to happen.

Government should not have allowed such capacity that will involve various age categories(from infants to aged) at the same venue, speaking from the view point of health and safety.
What do I know sef

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by spidey77: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
All of una whr dey shout sheep and sheeple...I hope you know that in Nigeria and most developed countries too, there is freedom of religion and association. If the owners of Living Faith Church and Dunamis decided to enrich themselves with peoples money, I am wondering how it is your business...

If so, then these pastors would have been using GOD'S name to swindle SOMEBODY'S money....the last time I checked, you are none of these capitalised words...

If you want to carry your tithe to give to goat, no single Nigeriàn law stops you!! It is your business...
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by davodyguy: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
I agree with you.
Whether we accept it or not, Boko Haram is a product of religious intolerance and ideology.

If Islam didn't preach Jihad in the first place, may be no one would think they're fighting for God.

The Christian Bible teaches no one can fight for God, but God can fight for himself

20 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by dingbang(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin no need, the Antichrist will soon come..

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by borntoexcel2000(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wow
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Jasmine17(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thats the only thing we can boast of as Nigerians undecided

The largest church in the world.

The most corrupt country in the universe.

The country with highest poverty level in the world.

Other nonsense awards undecided

Other countries are striving to have the highest livability index, lowest poverty/unemployment rate, first to stop using petrol cars, First in good things.

And you wonder why citizens are running away from the country in droves

Nigeria is a Joke.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by EdmundChidera(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is Nigeria grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.