Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement (9773 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger / Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by olamariamjonez(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Didier Drogba trusts he could be an effective chief subsequent to declaring his retirement from football.

The 40-year-old called time on a 20-year playing profession on Wednesday having won four Premier League titles, the Champions League, four FA Cups and three League Cups with Chelsea.

Topped multiple times by the Ivory Coast, Drogba eminently played under Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti more than two trophy-loaded spells at Stamford Bridge.

In a selective meeting with Tubes from Soccer AM, he uncovered he is available to turning his hand to the executives.

"I've met enough directors to make it conceivable," he said. "I've worked with a great deal of supervisors - distinctive aptitudes, diverse methodologies - and I've played with a ton of good players who comprehend the amusement.

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/drogba-open-to-management-after-retirement/25/11/2018/

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Kingpee2(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2018
If my son ever becomes a football and he tries retiring early like this ,I will just disown him immediately,I know many people will insult me over this but remember my son and his football career is our family’s business ...If Na me be this guy ,I go play the ball till like 55 all because of they money ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by dominique(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Wish him all the best though it has been proven over and over again that good players don't Leah's make good coaches

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by chaarly(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2018
He has the kinda potentials Zidane has. . .

how wish man United ll sign him. . they won't make top 4 this season.

grin
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by ladyF(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2018
Watching closely.

Apple iTunes gift cards $10-$100 denominations needed. Rate is dope!!
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Ekakamba: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Make this nicca find space for SkySport run mouth.
Thierry Henry now knows that talk is cheap. grin tongue

When Henry was a football pundit.
[img]https://media./images/0e5f3b34fbdd8270413a2d74f790dd22/tenor.gif[/img]

Henry as a coach.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by chicoMX(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Kingpee2:
If my son ever becomes a football and he tries retiring early like this ,I will just disown him immediately,I know many people will insult me over this but remember my son and his football career is our family’s business ...If Na me be this guy ,I go play the ball till like 55 all because of they money ..

If you're no longer in your prime as footballer you won't be making that much

4 Likes

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by momodub: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Bustincole(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kone head
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Footballers is to Managers just as 9ja Governors is to Senate. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by bleskid: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
cry
Kingpee2:
u carry first comment with rubbish ... cry
Kingpee2:
u carry first comment with rubbish ...

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Smile4daddy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:
Wish him all the best though it has been proven over and over again that good players don't Leah's make good coaches
That's not true.

Check out Lampard as an example
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Deyooo: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by SirDanny7(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:
thats nothing but a stereotype

then what would u say about zidane
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by whytediamond(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
F
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Sirpaul(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
your son can never be a footballer forget it
Kingpee2:
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Ricardokaka7: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Kingpee2 post=73277922]If my son ever becomes a football and he tries retiring early like this ,I will just disown him immediately,I know many people will insult me over this but remember my son and his football career is our family’s business ...If Na me be this guy ,I go play the ball till like 55 all because of they money ..[/greediness quote]
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Pearlyakin(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
This bros should have move to China or Japan and make the money before retirement.
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by justdogitto: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wenger tormentor
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by sexysoju: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fine Man
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by dominique(f): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:

That's not true.

And Zidane too. I hope he excels in his new endeavour

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Iseoluwani: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rabbit meat is well known to deal with some known sickness in man such as hypertension, obesity , diabetes and generally good for the body. rabbit meat can well be suited to replace red meat such as cows,goat meat. Rabbit happens to be one of the best meat without cholesterol and fat. you should be happy to know that we can successful deliver you roasted rabbit meat and grilled ones at a cheap price. we also have live rabbits for pets for research and for breeding. we can also supply you frozen rabbits meat
call on 08143412574
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by toprealman: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kingpee2:
Is it when you set a new world record of being substituted after 2mins55secs due to inactivity that you will retire?

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:
That's not true.
What about diego maradona and alan shearer?
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by easynetsms(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Very good

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Teams That Have Never Been Relegated From The Major Top Divisions / Juventus Still Determined To Sign Pogba This Transfer Window / NPFL Final Day: Rivers United For CAF Champions League, Enyimba For Confed. Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.