Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide (28051 Views)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Wizkid Show Off New Set Of Gold Teeth / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Made4naijablog: 2:04am On Nov 25, 2018
For the first time, Wizkid and Olamide have decided to hold their December shows on the same day.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Olamide confirmed the news, which had been circulating on social media. He said, “It is true that the two shows will happen on the same day. The population of Nigeria is huge and everyone cannot fill up one event centre.”

The rapper-turned-singer also insisted that Wizkid’s show would not affect the success of his own show.

“I believe the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without touching each other. I honestly don’t feel there will be any negative effect. If you switch on your television set, I am sure you have many options; so, it is left for you to decide which station you stay tuned to. That is how I see things,” he said.

Olamide maintained that he didn’t have any inkling the date of Wikzid’s show would clash with his own. He said,

“I am not living in his (Wizkid) mind, but I don’t think anyone has an issue with it and I am sure we will both make good money from the shows.”

Olamide also stated that he held no grudge against the National Broadcasting Commission for banning some of his songs. He said,

“I don’t think it is possible to please everyone. Even in the Bible, there were people who didn’t like Jesus despite all the wonderful things He did.

“I am not trying to please anyone; I am just trying to make music. If you like my songs, it is okay. If it turns out that you don’t like it, it is cool too. I don’t feel NBC always targets me or my songs; I just feel they (officials) are doing their job.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Made4naijablog: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2018
more
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Mrop(m): 4:32am On Nov 25, 2018
We hope so

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Gistformant: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by bitcoin215: 4:41am On Nov 25, 2018
at all

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by dcrown13: 4:42am On Nov 25, 2018
an Igbo proverb says that. anaghi ahapu ebe ana eshi nze,gawa ebe ana eshi ozo.

correct me if I'm wrong. it's not my mother's tongue o. I'm a Yoruba

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by khairate(f): 5:11am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
at all
do business with this scammer at your own risk. ooo. beware please

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by IamD18: 5:11am On Nov 25, 2018
It MUST affect yours because WIZKID is a bigger musician. That's why you won't see WIZKID complaining and explaining like you are just doing.

Be truthful to yourself and stop consoling yourself.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Like for Wizkid show, Share for Olamide show

72 Likes 236 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Denique(f): 5:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Ose aro kutukutu o undecided
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Dannybammz: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Don't worry bro, we all know you need likes

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Onlinealaba(m): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2018
cool response from a not so cool headed dude, well they have their targeted audience so both are safe and they would have make millions even before that day

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Dannybammz:

Don't worry bro, we all know you need likes

Don't mind the mugu

11 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2018
K. We hear u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by mercytripletz: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
It MUST affect yours because WIZKID is a bigger musician. That's why you won't see WIZKID complaining and explaining like you are just doing.

Be truthful to yourself and stop consoling yourself.
Shut up!!!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by felo812000(m): 5:45am On Nov 25, 2018
See maturity

8 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by dsauce: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2018
I love the part two birds can fly in the sky without touching each other.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Biggiestep(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Sku sku ayea
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by fasho01(m): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Sure, the sky is big enough for everyone and you both have different sets of fans tho I know most likely your fans will also be wizkid's fans as well but una 2 go dey alright las las..
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Kwamecron(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2018
So did Atilooting date cant affect Buhari date come 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by ifyalways(f): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2018
I will attend both shows. . .from my house via Hiptv cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 25, 2018
You are right.

Everyone of you have their fans.
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Gosj01(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2018
Matured response.

I sell good laptops.
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Bigajeff(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2018
ok
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Yewandequeen(f): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2018
fasho01:
Sure, the sky is big enough for everyone and you both have different sets of fans tho I know most likely your fans will also be wizkid's fans as well but una 2 go dey alright las las..
certainly

3 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Well wizkid has 2 shows in Lagos (both at the biggest venues).

Dec 19th: Wizkid VIP experience at Eko hotel.

Dec 23rd: Wizkid 'Made in Lagos' shutdown at Eko Atlantic City.

The Eko hotel one is for the rich folk though, cos the tickets are expensive. Most expensive tickets this December.

6 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Gosj01(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Take it!

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by fasho01(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
certainly
Hopefully
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Cadirmuhammad(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=73279005]It MUST affect yours because WIZKID is a bigger musician. That's why you won't see WIZKID complaining and explaining like you are just doing.

Be truthful to yourself and stop consoling yourself.[/quote
bro have u forgotten that olamide na king for naija, this is Nigeria not London just wait and see how it goes]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homecoming Party Of BBNaija 2018 Top 5 Finalists In Pictures / Davido Jumps Around In Excitement As Mayorkun Surprises Him At Abuja Concert / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.