Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (66047 Views)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2018
edebemba:

Your last sentence has cleared my doubt about you. I miss interpreted you. Sorry about that. God bless you.

No qualms bro...Cheers
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Talk about hypocrisy. It has been a question of 'right' all along. Dino has no right. I have no right. grin

HAhahaha...now you see and understand from whence cometh I...
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2018
chriskosherbal:
hey you can say all you like against a politician that's not my concern cos we know most are the major cause of Nigeria's present predicament ..

However, speaking ill of a man of God without any proof or evidence of his shaddy act and calling him a conman is totally unheard-of and unacceptable. How is he a crook did he steal your money or force you to attend his church or pay your tithe or offering so what is your problem ..

U, all hitting on men of God after the order of Freeze should take a chill pill cos you don't know the implication of your actions ....leave them for thier God. Judgement begins with them . Peace .

Shut up you religious bigot. My opinion is mine and not related to Freeze. I am not childishly afraid of other mortals as you are because they are "religious leaders". Implications of my actions indeed. Who are you trying to scare? If God exist he would not view Oyedepo more important than me and would judge us on the goodness of our individual hearts and how we live according to his commandments.

These pastors never lead by example. They are excessively greedy and fly around in private jets while Jesus walked around in sandals. They set up private universities and companies then bank billions they don't share with the poor and downtrodden they still collect tithes from in church.Poverty everywhere but they wear designer suits, drive Range Rovers and simply do not do enough for the poor.

Did Oyedepo not disgracefully slap and assault an innocent child before the world all in the name of religion? Do you know he would have been jailed in many nations of the world for that attack? Look, I am Yoruba lije Oyedepo but I judge a man by his action and not his name or position so don't get me started on Nigerian Pastorpreneurs led by the likes of Oyedepo.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pastorpreneur+meaning&oq=pastorpren&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.9054j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

pastorpreneur. Noun. (plural pastorpreneurs) An entrepreneur who sets up churches as a business venture.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by pikapizy(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2018
selectedhero:

Friendly advice
When you see a man before his God, keep your opinions of his person aside. He can invariably become your stumbling block at that time.
Let the God he is before be the judge of his person and of his sincerity.

He is before Oyedepo NOT GOD ... I repeat NOT GOD
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by pikapizy(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2018
KardinalZik:

You refer to a man of God as a "crook and conman"?

____________________I PITY YOU.

You make it sound as if man of God is a title from God himself ...you are you man of devil ...we are all Sons and daughters of God ...he is not more of God's son than you ... I'd asked you to use your brain but you must have been brainwashed already
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2018
Dino, Adeboye and osibanjo they are all crooks. Association of crooked pastors and politicians.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2018
KardinalZik:

You refer to a man of God as a "crook and conman"?

____________________I PITY YOU.

Get lost. I am not mentally enslaved. He is a crook and a conman who violently assaulted a child , to the disgrace of Nigeria, before the entire world. People like you are pathetic with how you worship and defend other mortals , no different to you, and are happily collecting your tithe money and donations every sunday to buy $78 million private jets. Pity yourself and not me.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by irunoko(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Lmaooo the look oyedepo is giving him is epic.more like get the Bleep outta here grin
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2018
pikapizy:

You make it sound as if man of God is a title from God himself ...you are you man of devil ...we are all Sons and daughters of God ...he is not more of God's son than you ... I'd asked you to use your brain but you must have been brainwashed already

Thank you Sir. They put these mere mortals on a pedestal because of their "man of God" tag to then begin worshipping them and giving them money they have worked hard for that will then be used to buy mansions, private jets and build private schools and Universities.

Oyedepo, to international condemnation, assaulted a child on camera !! He would have been jailed in many nations for that action yet he remains an infallible god in Nigeria. This is what is killing our nation. I.e people who refuse to reason for themselves and must always follow the Nnamdi kanu, Shekau and Oyedepos of the nation unquestioningly.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Listen to the mere mortal bragging about "do you know who you are talking to" , while assaulting this poor child, because of the messianic ego the likes of some posters here have given him. Are we all not still accountable before man and God? This is what I hate about Nigeria. That poor girl has rights and should not be assualted like that publicly by a con man posing as a man of God.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/3157-outrage_over_bishop_oyedepo_s_deliverance_slap.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvKRjETbIRg
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Lucifer66(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2018
lascopes:

You are just too irrelevant...
Stupid reply by a stupid person.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by naijacentric(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=chriskosherbal post=73279730] hey you can say all you like against a politician that's not my concern cos we know most are the major cause of Nigeria's present predicament ..

However, speaking ill of a man of God without any proof or evidence of his shaddy act and calling him a conman is totally unheard-of and unacceptable. How is he a crook did he steal your money or force you to attend his church or pay your tithe or offering so what is your problem ..

U, all hitting on men of God after the order of Freeze should take a chill pill cos you don't know the implication of your actions ....leave them for thier God. Judgement begins with them . Peace .[/quotemumu pastor worshipper
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Intellectual laziness has so much afflicted our youths that one of them cannot even differentiate between lying down flat (prostrating) and squatting/crouching - if these are a true reflection of what transpired, then Dino didn't lie down anywhere; the topic was therefore quite misleading.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by hush15: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

Thank you. I will start keeping tab on your moniker to find you cussing out Buhari and then I'd remind you of how he pays obeisance every Friday at the central mosque.

Do well to read up on the meaning of a hypocrite by the way.

yimu... if you like, put a tracker. ur prob, not mine and true, Buhari is an incompetent, nepotic hypocrite. go and hug transformer
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Abitolola: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
Ronaldinho

Maradona
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
DINO MELIAR

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
hush15:

yimu... if you like, put a tracker. ur prob, not mine and true, Buhari is an incompetent, nepotic hypocrite. go and hug transformer

Twerp
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
gare:

That is the beauty of Christianity

Interesting.....

A senator of the federal republic prostrating for s bloody tithe collector....

Very beautiful view

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by breakeven: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:
Our God is indeed a very merciful God.

Just look at Dino in the beauty of his hypocrisy.

If I was God, I'd just spray him the same perfume I used on the African dwarf goat a.k.a Nkpi and let him go smelling about for thinking or trying to fool me.

Yeye people
He who has no sin let him cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by whiteeyes: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

If I was God, I'd just spray him the same perfume I used on the African dwarf goat a.k.a Nkpi and let him go smelling about for thinking or trying to fool me.

Yeye people
...and that is why you can never be God! His mercies are beyond the human comprehension

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by PastorDannie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Oshigun:
Nauseating. This should be encouragement for Nigerian youths to get off social media and reclaim their Country . If this clown and worthless olodo can get this far then youths with something to offer should work to make the likes of Dino history. Dude is mainly only famous for his luxury car collection worth billions and for his 'acting ' talent and love of drama that we see here as he rolls around on the floor before Oyedepo who is also a crook and conman.
Oshigun:
Nauseating. This should be encouragement for Nigerian youths to get off social media and reclaim their Country . If this clown and worthless olodo can get this far then youths with something to offer should work to make the likes of Dino history. Dude is mainly only famous for his luxury car collection worth billions and for his 'acting ' talent and love of drama that we see here as he rolls around on the floor before Oyedepo who is also a crook and conman.
Oshigun:
may God forgive you.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Godiula19(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

Yeye people
'''let he who have no sins cast the first stone'''
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Godiula19:
'''let he who have no sins cast the first stone'''

Very true and apt.

With the above, I only hope you'd quit casting same stones at Buhari or Boko Haram. No?

Always bringing to bare the truth about the hypocrisy in all of us. I inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
breakeven:

He who has no sin let him cast the first stone.

Very true and apt.

With the above, I only hope you'd quit casting same stones at Buhari or Boko Haram. No?

Always bringing to bare the truth about the hypocrisy in all of us. I inclusive
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
whiteeyes:
...and that is why you can never be God! His mercies are beyond the human comprehension

Exactly the same mercies covering Buhari and every thieving politician you must have complained about.

Its time to quit complaining or criticising and leave them to keep dwelling and operating under these mercies.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Achorise: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

Yeye people
That is why man can never be God,So too, a lot of persons also wish God to do same to you.
You look @ outward appearance but God looked @ the heart.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by keystone123(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you don't know what to say about men of God keep silent don't invite curse into your life. Some people are facing challenges in their lives but they think someone somewhere is the one behind their predicament, unknowingly that they are the Genesis of their problem. their mouth has put them into trouble just because they want to impress people. Be wise!

For the Dino, what he just did made me to like him the more. His humility, Love for God shows he has a good mind. In his state he did wonderfully well and represent well. How much more of people who we think they are decent can you see in such occasion or Love for the things of God.
Lesson, don't compare yourself with others, our way of life are different.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Princeton92(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

Yeye people
Finally, you're not God, he alone can judge N call any being a hypocrite. He's only but in the presence of Hus creator NOT YOUR PRESENCE N he never did that for you! I don't care about what he did but you shouldn't get into the picture, I think!

Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by Viktom(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
selectedhero:

Friendly advice
When you see a man before his God, keep your opinions of his person aside. He can invariably become your stumbling block at that time.
Let the God he is before be the judge of his person and of his sincerity.

you nailed it
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Princeton92:

Finally, you're not God, he alone can judge N call any being a hypocrite. He's only but in the presence of Hus creator NOT YOUR PRESENCE N he never did that for you! I don't care about what he did but you shouldn't get into the picture, I think!

And you'd have the effontery to call Buhari or the Boko Haram terrorists names when a picture of them being in the "PRESENCE" of their own gods surfaces online. How ironic and hypocritical.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Princeton92:

But you'd have the effontery to call Buhari or the Boko Haram terrorists names when a picture of them being in the "PRESENCE" of their own gods surfaces online. How ironic and hypocritical.
Re: Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis by gaby(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Achorise:
That is why man can never be God,So too, a lot of persons also wish God to do same to you.
You look @ outward appearance but God looked @ the heart.

But you look at the outward appearance of Buhari and some other crooked politicians to castigate and hang them even without seeing their hearts. Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.