Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Obanikoro, Wife, Son Recover N500m Houses, Land From EFCC - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Obanikoro, Wife, Son Recover N500m Houses, Land From EFCC (402 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Help To Recover My Adsense Account / How To Recover Deleted Gmail Messages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Wife, Son Recover N500m Houses, Land From EFCC by Naijajeodax(m): 5:22am On Nov 25, 2018
A former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, his wife and children have recovered three properties worth about N500m from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,

The properties include four terrace houses located at 44 Mamman Kotangora Crescent in the highbrow Katamkpe Extension area of Abuja; a parcel of land in Guzape District and a duplex at Olori Mojisola Onikoyi Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.
We confirmed that the properties on Thursday, observed that the erstwhile red paint inscription, ‘EFCC, Keep Off!’ had been wiped off on the walls of the buildings.

Obanikoro, who defected to the All Progressives Congress from the Peoples Democratic Party about a year ago, was under investigation along with his two sons for alleged money laundering.

The ex-minister was accused of receiving N4.7bn from the Office of the National Security Adviser under the leadership of Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.) in 2014.

About N2.2bn out of the funds was allegedly handed over to the then governorship candidate of the PDP in Ekiti State, Governor Ayodele Fayose, while N1.3bn was said to have been given to the then Osun State governorship candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore.

click here to read full details >>>https://naijajeodax.com/2018/11/obanikoro-wife-son-recover-n500m-houses-land-from-efcc/
Re: Obanikoro, Wife, Son Recover N500m Houses, Land From EFCC by henrykene(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Mumu this section of NL is for webmasters and not your celebrity nonsense. If you need traffic, just employ someone here to do the job and stop spamming Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A SEO Expert For Your Blog? / Music Download Bloggers Come Here! / How Do I Connect Godaddy Dns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.