Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) (69957 Views)

'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Brightest04(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some sets of Nigerians and their mien baffles me.What wrong with Black Chyna coming here to promote her products?Or do I see some kind of inferiority complexity coming to play here?

Often times we act as if we're the most holy in the world,hence,every baddest things happens here.The way Nigeria pastors teach morality and christian living is a different ball game and a times I see it as,the heaven is meant only for Nigerians.Yet,all kinds of unholy acts dwells with the fold and the so called shepards of God.

Nigerian women have been bleaching before Black Chyna was born,now she found here the best market to to come and sale.

If Bobrisky wishes to go to American to promote his product is anything wrong with that.

Let's grow up and do away with primitive way of life.

Our problems is how to stop the criminal politicians from stealing and so let fight that and not about creams.
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by shortgun(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
I was there, the girl is shameless.
Is she bigger than Mikel?
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Fitbillionaire: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
so the dencia sef is not nigerian and she dare insult a true born naija celeb? we need to kick her ass out
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by ajl: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
As someone who reside in North America, I have to let you know that virtually all of those Americans commenting on Nigeria have no clue about Nigeria except what they read or see on western media and the internet. These are the kind of people that ask you how you arrive America from Africa, like "did you take an aeroplane here". It sound funny but people have been asked these kind of questions before. So, you are talking about an extremely ignorant set of people. If Americans can name their American football league "World Series", what does that tell you of the people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:
I am so ashamed to be a Nigeria...see the comments about us. The Americans, including the Blacks see as as horde of uncivilized savages...

Really, something is wrong with us.
Black Americans are piece of shlt, grin Why will any Nigerian give a shlt about what they think about us?work on your self esteem nigga

4 Likes

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
savior22:
Black Americans are piece of shlt, grin Why will any Nigerian give a shlt about what they think about us?work on your self esteem nigga
khiaa how true is this undecided
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by ajl: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:
I am so ashamed to be a Nigeria...see the comments about us. The Americans, including the Blacks see as as horde of uncivilized savages...

You better educate yourself and don't be influenced by how people see you. Your issue should be "how do you see yourself". What should people like us who have worked with their high and low do. Put our heads in the sand? First thing is to have knowledge of those passing the comments. You can't have a sensible discussion with most of them because what America as a country has turned them to. Ignorant! So, raise your shoulder and your head high. There is nothing wrong being a Nigerian. Most of them have a complex dealing with Nigerians because an average Nigerian in the USA is most likely an high achiever. Let's deal with our mess back home. But that should not rob us of our dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by ajl: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
savior22:

I won't call any human being a piece of shit. Because, if I do, it says a lot about me. That I am likely one as well. As we know, it's only a classless president that could refer to a country or entire continent as shithole.
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
JjBankys:
khiaa how true is this undecided
who dafvck is khiaa? grin Is she a Black American lady? grin Repeat after me Nigga Black Americans are piece of shlt

4 Likes

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Just2endowed2(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
YorubaEmir:
You carry blaq knack join your name. Signalling say you be proud blaq with a china made heart.

You come enter plane with bleaching cream come de hawk for naija street. Where is your black is beautiful again? Upon say bleachers make me hate all the fair girls because e come difficult to spot a natural girl, you still carry the cream wey we don complain tire come obodo naija.

You're a wicked woman. Your first visit to Africa na to promote bleaching cream because you hear say naija na the headquarters of bleaching. God punish you and all the girls wey no allow us differentiate between egbe (kite) and egbe (gun)

Its very easy to spot a natural fair person and Bleaching person. Try get their Facebook pictures timely... You will see that from 2010 to present date their skin had changed from black to bleached skin
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by traware(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
savior22:
Black Americans are truly scum.The men,the women even the children.Ignorant,illiterate,toxic and uneducated.I'm speaking from my personal experiences with them

2 Likes

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

did you also see the part where a lot of black Americans think Africa is a country? Did you also see the part where a lot of black Americans still think we live on tree houses and live among tigers and lions? Or did your low self esteem blind you?. You should be surprised that a lot of this people that gladly add Africa to their race thereby calling themselves African Americans have no clue about Africa itself .

This says alot about them dont you think? undecided. To think the real story behind the video was the stripper not honouring her part of the hosting agreement and wanting to leave just 30 mins after arriving late in the first place makes me even worry about people like you who are quick to throw their country and entire race under the bus without getting the facts undecided undecided

Yes a lot of things are not right in the country and the continent ,it doesn't mean you had to hate yourself for being black and always quick to curse and criticize your country and people even before getting the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by ReachHard: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
cheesy

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Elpercy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
sometimes i jes wonder how this thing got into this country......ahhh backwardness pulling this country widt armored cable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by nijabazaar: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
frenzyduchess:
did you also see the part where a lot of black Americans think Africa is a country? Did you also see the part where a lot of black Americans still think we live on tree houses and live among tigers and lions? Or did your low self esteem blind you?. You should be surprised that a lot of this people that gladly add Africa to their race thereby calling themselves African Americans have no clue about Africa itself .

This says alot about them dont you think? undecided. To think the real story behind the video was the stripper not honouring her part of the hosting agreement and wanting to leave just 30 mins after arriving late in the first place makes me even worry about people like you who are quick to throw their country and entire race under the bus without getting the facts undecided undecided

Yes a lot of things are not right in the country and the continent ,it doesn't mean you had to hate yourself for being black and always quick to curse and criticize your country and people even before getting the facts.

I have been hearing this self-deceiving , seemingly reassuring sermon since 1900 and yet we are still as we are....coarse and coarser.

Abeg, this is not low self esteem....its the very tag, Nigerian
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by nijabazaar: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
ajl:

You better educate yourself and don't be influenced by how people see you. Your issue should be "how do you see yourself". What should people like us who have worked with their high and low do. Put our heads in the sand? First thing is to have knowledge of those passing the comments. You can't have a sensible discussion with most of them because what America as a country has turned them to. Ignorant! So, raise your shoulder and your head high. There is nothing wrong being a Nigerian. Most of them have a complex dealing with Nigerians because an average Nigerian in the USA is most likely an high achiever. Let's deal with our mess back home. But that should not rob us of our dignity.

Ever since i was born, i cant remember the kast time a foreigner said something good about a Nigerian. To come from a fellow black, means this is not even racism at play...We have a coarse image abroad.

Can they say the same thing about a Ghanaian, a Botswana or a Japanese?? No
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

I have been hearing this self-deceiving , seemingly reassuring sermon since 1900 and yet we are still as we are....coarse and coarser.

Abeg, this is not low self esteem....its the very tag, Nigerian
yes sure , but now that you got the facts ,do you think chyna could have tried that if she was in the US? This is the low self esteem I am talking about . You bring yourself down so even people who are nobody in their country come here and want to walk over you . If only you know how black Africans see Africans you will take this chyna stripper issue with a pinch of salt .

she is the one being unprofessional here,so chill bro and stop beating yourself up for being born a Nigerian .This isn't one of those times ,so chill and have a cold yoghurt(would have said beer,but I dont drink ) grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by traware(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

Ever since i was born, i cant remember the kast time a foreigner said something good about a Nigerian. To come from a fellow black, means this is not even racism at play...We have a coarse image abroad.

Can they say the same thing about a Ghanaian, a Botswana or a Japanese?? No
From the tone of your posts,I can tell you are a young person who hasn't really had many life experiences.Black Americans are xenophobic towards Africans notwithstanding nationality and they are also racist towards other races (Asians,Arabs,latinos,caucasians etc).The problem is from them NOT us.That toxic group possesses deep seated issues that go back centuries

1 Like

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
can't imagine Beyonce coming to Nigeria and behaving in this manner. but when you've no class like Blac Chyna, anything goes

Lol
Beyonce is a human being, Black Chyna is a toy

2 Likes

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by fergie001: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
And who signed Lu-CAR-CRASH in spite of all the warnings and begging that he should not do it? The buck ALWAYS stops with the manager.

I am not absolving the Manager....
I am just saying you should add him together..
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Roadto2019: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
See casting everywere.... Nigeria have been cast in all there bad way. Even in america.... see as they cast us. mehn.. those comment just weak me.. cry cry
I can't see Americans on that screenshot.
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by poseidon12: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jackossky:
Badmouth everywhere
As if Nigeria is a home of herbalists and backwardness.
she even said travelling to another country is a huge risk.
Where is the spirit of exploration?

So Nigeria is not "a home of herbalists and backwardness"? That's news to me.
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by YorubaEmir: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Its very easy to spot a natural fair person and Bleaching person. Try get their Facebook pictures timely... You will see that from 2010 to present date their skin had changed from black to bleached skin

Bros the matter tire me
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Elxandre(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
LisaAnne:
where are the Americans
The gods bless you. smiley
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

u really aren't matured yet to be online talking issues. Your self esteem is way way too below what we call low. So quick to castigate your own smh

1 Like

Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
soon comedians would host a show and all jokes would be on blac chyna!!! and some idiots would pay table for 10 3million naira
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by martinosi: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
savior22:

stop demeaning people..not all african-americans are like black chyna....why is she coming to nigeria anyway?

She is coming to promote a product that will harm african women in Nigeria..and who is funding her hmmm i wonder now
Re: Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) by nijabazaar: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
u really aren't matured yet to be online talking issues. Your self esteem is way way too below what we call low. So quick to castigate your own smh

Did i ask for ur opinion??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / PrettyMike Storms An Event With Women Dressed Like Animals (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.