Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters (57163 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Gbam. With that kind of mindset, Nigeria will forever be a perpetual 3rd World country with a bleak future. What Nigeria needs is not mega churches or House of worship, she needs industries and commerce to lift her people out of poverty.

You have finished what was on mind sir good day

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by teepain: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2018
ArcFresky:
True, its a master piece, but can you guys build a factory after this?

Nice question. Our economy's journey down south started the moment churches started buying warehouses and factories and converted same to worship centres.

3 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Hector09(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2018
Imaging if all 100 000 members drop 50 naira offering each, that we be upto 5 million naira, anyway the gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by kingviny: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2018
100 billion naira could have created a Mega agri-business that would have provided food and generated profit that can later be used to still build the church. Dr. Paul would have used one stone to kill 2 birds.

Investment in food business would also create jobs and beneficiaries would have been glad to donate more towards the building project.

When we are in a position of power, wealth and influence, we should always think of how best we can administer our gifts in such a way that it will have multiple benefits to a multitude. Nigerians need an institution that can help to reduce their cost of living following the failure of their government.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by davidodiba(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Haters and zombies won't smile today. Some will die and be taken to the motuaries...

God be praised forever. They built their mosques in central Abuja with much space and some morons crying "economy" here did not say anything, and pushed the church to one side
Now individual churches are building strong and antichrists have risen...ye all shall burn forever in hell....

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2018
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/11/interviw-dr-paul-enenche-makes-shocking-revelation-about-100000-capacity-glory-dome-how-much-it-cost-dr-paul-enenche.html

Useless piece of crap. God said he doesn't dwell in houses made with human hands yet these baboons will not stop constructing useless religious business centers whereas when they get sick, they travel abroad.
Some dumb bastard on this forum will somehow find a way to justify this fuckery.

6 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2018
This is great bt we should also care for the helpless in the church. I see so many struggling to feed and pay skol fees in the same Church That’s building cathedrals and mega domes.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by judajix(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Why don't you build factories that can employ a substantial amount of the church population then use proceeding profits to build the biggest building in the world

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Majidmuhammad: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

He has done what interests him. You guys could team up and build the factories yourselves.
i can pay you for this comment. What business does a pastor have with building factorie? Does he make soap?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by davidodiba(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2018
kingviny:
100 billion naira could have created a Mega agri-business that would have provided food and generated profit that can later be used to still build the church. Dr. Paul would have used one stone to kill 2 birds.

Investment in food business would also create jobs and beneficiaries would have been glad to donate more towards the building project.

When we are in a position of power, wealth and influence, we should always think of how best we can administer our gifts in such a way that it will have multiple benefits to a multitude. Nigerians need an institution that can help to reduce their cost of living following the failure of their government.

Do you realise how many people will get our passport as a Nation to come explore this wonder? You are a small thinker....stop being biased and be happy when others succeed...when he started you did not notice him
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by MarianaTrench: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Wasted funds...... The money should have been spent wisely, investing in industries.......

NB: I dodge all una bullets

This is already a money making venture...

Do you have any idea the amount of money that will be realised every Sunday from offerings from sheeple? grin

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Appili(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2018
wasted fund,this building is just for show,can you imagine how many people the money used in construction would have changed their lifes.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by soliddust2020: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Thousands of unemployed and under paid youths will still be there praying to God for a job. These stewpid pastors have ruined so many lives and sent a lot of people to early grave. To the gullible followers waiting for manna from heaven keep foo.lishly waiting, God has given us the powers to make ourselves and enviroment great.

5 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Majidmuhammad: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Neoviper147:
Why not build a factory instead and create employment to put meaning in people's lives, instead, you build a church to collect from the poor. Well, God knows better.
Please I beg you with Gods name have sense, did you vote for him to be your governor? This is telling your friends father that it is his responsibility to care for you and your siblings because he has more than enough to take care of his children. This is a pastor his job is with his church go and meet your politicians for employment and betterment of life.

4 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by MrPRevailer(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Is the undiluted Word of God preached in such church is what Christians should bother themselves about

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by 01mcfadden(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2018
For those saying he should have built industry bla bla bla.
Not trying to take anything away from your points bur even if he built an industry, some will still ask why not build a school?
Nobody can do everything.
We should also task ourselves and build something too.

He's a religious figure, he built a church. Others should face their callings too and build something huge there as well.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by anambraamaka: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2018
That's an edifice Congrats
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by urahara(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:
The truth is that we will never know how the church was built. We will never know how much of our collective wealth was donated there by unscrupulous politicians seeking favour from God and support from men. We will never know how much underhanded deals went into realising that project. All we will keep hearing is that it was a miracle.
Funny thing is such miracles are never replicated in building industries, raising the education level, and bringing up innovations the world has never seen before. At this rate in the next 30 years while other nations will be known for their giant strides, Nigeria will only be known for its big cathedrals and mosques.

I swear to God , Nigerians and Africans always embarrass themselves

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by gaby(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Truly visionary and impressive. I am hugely challenged to visionalize and make it happen.

Impossible is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by positivedaveyy(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Wow!! Really magnificent structure.. To God be all praise and glory

Please read!!!
Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Pharrel22(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Glink2018:

Broda,
The true of the matter is this: Paul eneche has done sth in the religious sector... also different people are putting their foot prints in the sand of time.
You also have been created to accomplish sth, therefore , make a move and stop criticizing someone accomplish...

You just said religious sector ....what a country

7 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by NessaBoo(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2018
davidodiba:
Haters and zombies won't smile today. Some will die and be taken to the motuaries...

God be praised forever. They built their mosques in central Abuja with much space and some morons crying "economy" here did not say anything, and pushed the church to one side
Now individual churches are building strong and antichrists have risen...ye all shall burn forever in hell....

But Religion is not supposed to be a competition...

Nations are competing with Industries...
Nations are competing with education...
Nations are competing with science innovation...
Nations are competing with how to make lives better for their citizens

You're here competing with central mosque Abuja

Why are we like this?
What's wrong with Nigerians and religion? Even the inventors of the religion are not fervent fanatics and their countries have forged ahead
Plsssss who did this to us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by nwanyionitsha: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Royalbloodline: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:
The truth is that we will never know how the church was built. We will never know how much of our collective wealth was donated there by unscrupulous politicians seeking favour from God and support from men. We will never know how much underhanded deals went into realising that project. All we will keep hearing is that it was a miracle.
Funny thing is such miracles are never replicated in building industries, raising the education level, and bringing up innovations the world has never seen before. At this rate in the next 30 years while other nations will be known for their giant strides, Nigeria will only be known for its big cathedrals and mosques.

U dey mind us? Over religious and backward!
Well, it is well. Make we continue

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Modarun(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
I remember when Paulo of River park sold the land, and due to his influence in AMAC ,FCDA and other land related bodies (at least *we heard* he had backings of Patience Jonathan and Peter Obi, the real land owners were made to cry over their property.

Not even compensation for them. But Halleluya, it was all for the gospel.

See this sensless Zombie, we knw you guys must link every and anything bad to Peter Obi but sometimes try and show you have brain cells instead of cottow wool between your ears haba.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by kingviny: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2018
davidodiba:

Do you realise how many people will get our passport as a Nation to come explore this wonder? You are a small thinker....stop being biased and be happy when others succeed...when he started you did not notice him

If you are indeed a big thinker, you will see how big my proposal is. How many have come to see Winners Chapel and Redeem Large roof or the Rock Cathedral? and how has that impacted significantly on lives here?

If I put 100billion into production of foodstuffs and I open canteen chains all over the country where my produce are sold and where with N200, people can be well fed, because of my comparative advantage don't you think that in less than a year, I would have made 100 billion as profit which I can now use to build my church? Is this kind of thinking a myopic one? Don't just love Adeboye and Oyedepo or be trilled by a golden calf building, love the oppressed masses.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by johnstar(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2018
After we go say poverty dey d country

When some ppl suppose use der sense take do somtn good, na church dem dey build

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by joe4christ(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:
A COMPLETE WASTE OF RESOURCES.
with this attitude of ours, we cannot get to any where.
Kindly use your GOOGLE MAPS to access places in Nigeria. What you will find will keep you mute, especially in the southern part of the country.
U will find WORSHIP CENTRES littered every where.
U will hardly find thriving mega businesses except in LAGOS.

Then use similar GOOGLE MAPS to access JAPAN,
SOUTH KOREA, USA, GERMANY, ETHOPIA.
U will see worship CENTRES sparsely distributed, with companies and packaging factories littered everywhere.
Despite these worship centers, NIGERIA is still closer to the DEVIL than these people

I've long given up on this country called Nigeria. If politicians were our major problem, I would have still reserve some atom of hope for the future leadership. But the problem of Nigeria is both mental and psychological. That is one of the hardest form of mind prison to break free from.
Sincerely I doubt this country will get it right in 50yrs to come. I personally have resolved to keep hoping one day I get the opportunity to jet out of this hopeless country or simply take advantage of the ignorance of the Nigerian people and make lots of money, create my own space and live my own desired dream in this same sh!thole!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements / Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.