Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters (57367 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by sonmvayina(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just to worship a dead jew, with no known evidence outside of the anonymously written gospel that he actually existed.... I weep for my country...

Why did the white man do this to us... Why
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by eneojoedu(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2018
NPComplete:

Keep croaking like a frog. I thought u were asking for evidence of better feats of engineering. Dumb mugu. Why do jobless people think everyone is jobless like them. Tomorrow when u wake up to the reality of your joblessness. Remember that some people actually have jobs to go to and feel the burn. I pray you get a job that pays half of what I get before u sell your fathers land to sow a seed for a job.
Fool cheesy
hahaha you are one heck of a frustrated poverty stricken fellow, now I see where your frustration emanates from (burns of your labourer job)
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by NPComplete: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2018
eneojoedu:
hahaha you are one heck of a frustrated poverty stricken fellow, now I see where your frustration emanates from (burns of your labourer job)

Now its from being jobless to being a labourer. Is that the best job in your family? Labourer job? Lol. Keep exposing your family secrets. You and I can meet face to face so we know who is jobless. Are u up to it? Don't worry I will keep your secret and bring enough to feed u. Lol
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2018
tuoyoojo:

Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; ...

zech 1 :7

so see by their fruits you shall know them.

breeze don blow fowl yansh don open

like I said the most difficult person to wake is the person pretending to sleep

so are u saying the Devil is who gave enenche his wealth..... abeg talk am make I hear. so I can know the spirit that is leading you

God forbid u emulate enenche. enenche is nothing but a vessel who is willing.

I pray God helps you truly.

I can see how low u have gone

God save this soul,I pray you would draw him from the path of destruction to you glorious path. what profit would it be to your kingdom if one is lost. help him my jesus to find his way to you in jesus name.

jokes apart my friend (forget all this my previous talk),pls locate a Bible believing church close to you and tend. I say this with all sense of urgency and seriousness

I can see you are very ignorant.

I said show me where it was written that the gospel would be spread through wealth and you quoted an entirely different message.

You don't even know the meaning of gospel. Your pastors have failed you.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

I can see you are very ignorant.

I said show me where it was written that the gospel would be spread through wealth and you quoted an entirely different message.

You don't even know the meaning of gospel. Your pastors have failed you.

hahhahaha
I can see that you have tried to maneuvered your way from the crux of the matter. you have been saying that u don't know the "god" Enenche serves in secret because you tiny mind cannot grasps what he God at work in Dunamis. because you have been fed with lies that God is so poor to elevate you from your present state

if what pastor enenche preaches is not back with evidence in the life of people, would people still follow him

I know where I am coming from and where I am now. its ur choice my guy

continue with your small goat mentality
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
tuoyoojo:

hahhahaha
I can see that you have tried to maneuvered your way from the crux of the matter. you have been saying that u don't know the "god" Enenche serves in secret because you tiny mind cannot grasps what he God at work in Dunamis. because you have been fed with lies that God is so poor to elevate you from your present state

if what pastor enenche preaches is not back with evidence in the life of people, would people still follow him

I know where I am coming from and where I am now. its ur choice my guy

continue with your small goat mentality

You are just too ignorant for my liking. Just read the enlightened words in your post.

Don't people follow the Devil too? That you have huge following does not mean you are good.

And please, stop misinterpreting my word.

I never said God is poor. But there are huge evidences that God is against extravagance.

The many times Jesus mentioned money in the gospel, it was portrayed negatively.

But it is so shocking that today's churches are so fixated with money that you (who claims to be a Christian) are fighting me for daring to preach modesty.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by InansBobo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bidobado1:

GTFOH with your pie in the sky shiit. Of what damn use is your silly fellowships when there's poverty all around except with the pastors and politicians.
Yeah, your reward is in heaven I forgot.
a church where they are lacking car parking space and you are mentioning poverty? How much can poor people contribute to bring up such edifice? Talk is cheap sha
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by stevedre: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Haters and wailers stay away from this thread!! Dont come and complain of how he should have used d money to build schools and industries, His job is that of a shephard of Gods pple not a politician!!! Building a structure big enough to house the number of people God has given to him to shephard is in line with his Job description, my criticism would come when his church population is not in par with the structures capacity!!
Modified: all this people saying he should have used d money to build industries didnt see where he talked about other structures such as the Recreational part and the school that are erected alongside the church building, hardly do u see a church build this kind of a structure without building malls,schools,printing press and other facilities that employ people and attract other business investments!!
Ignore the bunch of sadistic people always fighting Christianity by pretending to sound and look logical.
The past and present government have failed to provide basic amenities but hey, they want to blame the church.
People who built and will be maintaining the structures like the bricklayers, contractors, laundry people, cleaners, security personnels, electricians e.t.c was/will be gainfully employed so is this not better than the failed government of Nigeria.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are just too ignorant for my liking. Just read the enlightened words in your post.

Don't people follow the Devil too? That you have huge following does not mean you are good.

And please, stop misinterpreting my word.

I never said God is poor. But there are huge evidences that God is against extravagance.

The many times Jesus mentioned money in the gospel, it was portrayed negatively.

But it is so shocking that today's churches are so fixated with money that you (who claims to be a Christian) are fighting me for daring to preach modesty.

what modesty are talking about

pastor enenche preaches in 6 services every Sunday. each service has over flow of members
the burden has been taking its toll on him

is it not logical to want to move to a bigger place

as a matter of fact, the present auditorium is having overflow already. it is becoming too small already

Mr man, who are u to tell the church how to spend it's money

u that know how to spend money, what is ur impact.what have u done.who know you. who u epp
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2018
tuoyoojo:

what modesty are talking about

pastor enenche preaches in 6 services every Sunday. each service has over flow of members
the burden has been taking its toll on him

is it not logical to want to move to a bigger place

Mr man, who are u to tell the church how to spend it's money

u that know how to spend money, what is ur impact.who know you. who u epp

Oh, so it is now a matter of "burden taking a toll on him"?

So, the gospel is now a burden? That is what happens when a man becomes a pastor just to make money. People have forgotten that the pastoral calling is a calling of sacrifices. It is not a calling of luxury. If it were, all the apostles of Christ would have profited from it.

Jesus told a rich man to sell his property and follow Him. That is the calling. A calling of sacrifices. But today, men now become billionaires by becoming pastors. Imagine Paul becoming a billionaire while there were a lot of poor people in the Jerusalem church.

The lifestyle of today's pastors is the reason why a lot of people now want to become pastors. They see it as a shortcut to wealth.

The pastoral calling has become so mundane that people now see it as business.

The world you are supposed to be winning over now mocks you.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oh, so it is now a matter of "burden taking a toll on him"?

So, the gospel is now a burden? That is what happens when a man becomes a pastor just to make money. People have forgotten that the pastoral calling is a calling of sacrifices. It is not a calling of luxury. If it were, all the apostles of Christ would have profited from it.

Jesus told a rich man to sell his property and follow Him. That is the calling. A calling of sacrifices. But today, men now become billionaires by becoming pastors. Imagine Paul becoming a billionaire while there were a lot of poor people in the Jerusalem church.

The lifestyle of today's pastors is the reason why a lot of people now want to become pastors. They see it as a shortcut to wealth.

The pastoral calling has become so mundane that people now see it as business.

The world you are supposed to be winning over now mocks you.

if it is easy go and open ur church as ask people to give u their hard earned money lets see how far you would go.

pastor enenche has been making sacrifices and would continue to.he practices the principles he teaches. moreover the principles I have learnt from Dunamis is a life saver. it has impacted my life in so many realms

do you know much much the pastor gives. you are seeing the blessings are u r calling it business. oga u would see more growth in his life. like I said the worst you can do is what u r doing now. nothing more. ranting with your free 250mb

what suprises me is that why is it hurting u so much seeing the church grow. did they come and collect money from your hand.bros,abeg tell me

I know the level I was financially, spiritually and otherwise... I am seeing growth everywhere since I came under this commission

true some unscrupulous people got into ministry to dupe people but that doesn't make every pastor fake. abi because he is operating in God's massive wealth that makes him fake? mbok? answer me

let this ur hate continue, chairman you would see more. not just Dunamis but many others ministries God called would continue to grow astronomically. you ain't seen nathin' yet

while you dey for der dey nack teeth dey form wetin I nor know, people's lives are getting blessed, Thousands of people added to God's Kingdom, sinners dropping their sinful habits,burdens lifted everyday, miracles happening every day like water, God is constantly being glorified!!!

may God deliver you from ur messed up mentality o bros

two and half eyaaah for u

eyaah!

eyaaah!!!

ehhhh'''

I dont know what religion u believe in or what god u serve but truly my heart goes out for u really!!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
tuoyoojo:

if it is easy go and open ur church as ask people to give u their hard earned money lets see how far you would go.

pastor enenche has been making sacrifices and would continue to.he practices the principles he teaches. moreover the principles I have learnt from Dunamis is a life saver. it has impacted my life in so many realms

do you know much much the pastor gives. you are seeing the blessings are u r calling it business. oga u would see more growth in his life. like I said the worst you can do is what u r doing now. nothing more. ranting with your free 250mb

what suprises me is that why is it hurting u so much seeing the church grow. did they come and collect money from your hand.bros,abeg tell me

I know the level I was financially, spiritually and otherwise... I am seeing growth everywhere since I came under this commission

true some unscrupulous people got into ministry to dupe people but that doesn't make every pastor fake. abi because he is operating in God's massive wealth that makes him fake? mbok? answer me

let this ur hate continue, chairman you would see more. not just Dunamis but many others ministries God called would continue to grow astronomically. you ain't seen nathin' yet

while you dey for der dey nack teeth dey form wetin I nor know, people's lives are getting blessed, Thousands of people added to God's Kingdom, sinners dropping their sinful habits,burdens lifted everyday, miracles happening every day like water, God is constantly being glorified!!!

may God deliver you from ur messed up mentality o bros

two and half eyaaah for u

eyaah!

eyaaah!!!

ehhhh'''

I dont know what religion u believe in or what god u serve but truly my heart goes out for u really!!

You are practically unteachable.

Continue to worship your pastor. That should be enough to take you to heaven.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Christistruth00: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are practically unteachable.

Continue to worship your pastor. That should be enough to take you to heaven.

Has anyone seen a Christian Cross anywhere in or outside the building yet?
I have seen Posters of the Senior Pastor.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Christistruth00:

Has anyone seen a Christian Cross anywhere in or outside the building yet?
I have seen Posters of the Senior Pastor.

Don't mind the pastor worshippers.

It is no longer about Christ for them. It is now about their pastors and megachurches.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesy
So saying the truth makes someone senseless, u rection makes u the senseless person here, unstable people on NL, Speak truth and they reply with insults!!
Sowi
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Skankhunt42:

FU*K OFF my mention you fool
and he replies with more insults, well that confirms ur deranged state!!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
and he replies with more insults, well that confirms ur deranged state!!
Abeg no vex. Please no vex. No be you I dey dey talk. Na one useless Yahoo boy like that. No vex abeg
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by kinggabah: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Paul Enenche and his wife should go back and practice their profession. He will be good in doing his medical practice than the useless thing he is preaching to the public.
If not demon, who else give big churches money.
Devil worshippers.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Izychi: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
darkelf:

So, even atheists that propounded unprecedented scientific theories were inspired by God. Hahahahaha....I thought you people said that God doesn't speak to sinners because their sins have blocked such relationship.

You people are really confused now..
Aren't you?

Who is "you people"?
If you had any good knowledge of the Bible, you'd know God didn't relate only to the Isrealis.

Did God not use Cyrus? Even though he never knew Him (God). It's clearly written in the Bible.

On the other hand, read the Bible for yourself, and quit reaching conclusions based on what you were told (be they correct or not).

And God wasn't the God of only the Isreal. He was/is still the God of Africans. Everything and everyone answers to Him, and carry out His plans.

And if you have a good understanding of life, you'd know every thing/one eventually play a role fitting into a master plan (that none of us has a glimpse of the master plan) consciously or unconsciously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.