Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters (57411 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
adegeye38:

So wat are u driving at??, wat exactly us your point?

What I'm trying to say in summary is that... YOU NO GET SENSE. grin grin
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
princfred:

Abi ooo. Sometimes i wonder which is supposed to be the standard and bring light - the church or the government? Church will be washing off their hands and referring people to government a terrible government at that. Jesus never referred the hungry followers to government or even to their house but fed them... Black Christians and their black sense.

Lolz... My guy we have been completely brainwashed. I swear.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

if the government has failed, that's the crux of the matter
if like you have an car that the engine knocked and u bought new sets of tires and u r complaining why the car is not driving

let the government do their part and if the church is lacking u can talk about it

if you flow Dunamis, you would know he vehemently critical of bad government policies of this government

he is one of the few fearless people left who is not afraid to address the government

I would strongly advise you to do a little research about Dunamis, research about how its orienting its followers and the charity its doing

Jesus never referred the hungry followers to government or even to their house but fed them.

What is the church leaders contributing ideologically practically to change that based on establishing a sense of infacies on social responsibilities rather than personal aggrandizements? Or you think the government then were ran by angels?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Gabriel99: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:
The truth is that we will never know how the church was built. We will never know how much of our collective wealth was donated there by unscrupulous politicians seeking favour from God and support from men. We will never know how much underhanded deals went into realising that project. All we will keep hearing is that it was a miracle.
Funny thing is such miracles are never replicated in building industries, raising the education level, and bringing up innovations the world has never seen before. At this rate in the next 30 years while other nations will be known for their giant strides, Nigeria will only be known for its big cathedrals and mosques.
Canal talk. Talk is cheap. I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it . Matt 16:18.
Your opinion is of no relevance. The church must grow. No one is stoping you from making a giant stride, stop acting like a hypocrite and bless Jesus for this awesome work, instead of making claims you don't know. To whom brain is given, sense is expected!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skankhunt42:

Because the government as failed, the church should also fail too abi?.... After all the tithing you will continue paying 1m for school fees in your prestigious GOs university, while you keep using your leggedis Benz, and cueing at the hospital to receive treatment for yourself and your children meanwhile your GOs, pastors and his entire household keep Jetting out overseas for treatment and vacations... Clap for yourself brother Touyo. grin

mbok, Dunamis Church can never fail.
if I am tithing and it is obviously not working, would I be crazy to continue. I Tithes I and I tell u the blessings I get from it is magnificent.

I came in to Dunamis is my legedis benz, but now am four wheeled, I know the number of people my life has been a blessing to by reason of my connection to this church.
pastor Paul would not ask you do something he is not doing

infact why am I even talking, come and listen to the undiluted word of God for just 3 months
if your life is not changed then I don't know what would change it
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skankhunt42:

Lolz... My guy we have been completely brainwashed. I swear.
It's half copy. Copying "what" not "how" and "essence of why". It would have been funny if not pathetic.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
princfred:
Jesus never referred the hungry followers to government or even to their house but fed them.

What is the church leaders contributing ideologically practically to change that based on establishing a sense of infancies on social responsibilities rather than personal aggrandizements? Or you think the government then were ran by angels?

chairman, take ur fone and use Google.

evidence is the end of controversies
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
princfred:

Pay tax to who? Thesame government politicians looting away? Who tax payment epp if not politicians?

Better churches build health centers, ophanages, schools (free), centers for learning for disable etc.

Yeah right, which of these mega churches build health centers & schools grin free
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by NPComplete: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
fahren:
I will try to be very civil with you, I started my post answering your question, or you didn't read what you wrote? Let me remind you, you said
funny thing is this miracle is not replicated in the areas you mentioned, and I answered your post by saying that miracles were replicated in the areas you listed in time past,

Maybe you didn't know that the church was responsible for the early schools and hospitals in Nigeria,

You are still not addressing the bone of contention here. How is that a miracle. Enenche keeps claiming building his church is a miracle and my argument is that it isnt if not why is such same miracle not springing up equally magnificent schools, institutions and industries if it were not for the patronization of political powers. Now u came out of nowhere and claimed that the schools built by missionaries are miracles. Really?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by NPComplete: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gabriel99:

Canal talk. Talk is cheap. I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it . Matt 16:18.
Your opinion is of no relevance. The church must grow. No one is stoping you from making a giant stride, stop acting like a hypocrite and bless Jesus for this awesome work, instead of making claims you don't know. To whom brain is given, sense is expected!

Another religious morøn.
The church is marching on and the members of the church are marching backwards lol. More hardship for them. More job losses. More inflation. But who cares. The church is marching on. Even all the politicians stealing the money the people should use are in the church marching on with it.
Fool.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

if I am tithing and it is obviously not working, would I be crazy to continue. I Tithes I and I tell u the blessings I get from it is magnificent.

I came in to Dunamis is my legedis benz, but now am four wheeled, I know the number of people my life has been a blessing to by reason of my connection to this church.

infact why am I even talking, come and listen to the undiluted word of God for just 3 months
Does this mean the church no more has room for improvement to better the society? Is quest for individual success at detriment or no improvement to society enough for people to follow church and play dumb, deaf and blind to areas with gaping holes where the Church can tremendously improve to improve society? Mind you most of us here are trying to be christ-like too and concerns (interpreted and misconstrued as criticism) are in good fate
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

Nobody here prays or wish it fails soo thats off point. The issue is can the church do better to be more like Christ and the apostles and like missionaries? Has it arrived because it builds big buildings in a wretched society?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
"The church members are not even under pressure. We did not at any point call for general offering for the project in the church. In fact, so many times, we forget to take the offering in church and members would have to remind the pastor that offering has not been taken––and this happened often while a major construction was ongoing. The truth is, we have a supernatural supply. We cannot point at any man that he’s the financier."
I'm a member. And it is true.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skankhunt42:

No he has just that he needs more to have it complete.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skankhunt42:

angry cheesy angry lipsrsealed
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chi59:
"The church members are not even under pressure. We did not at any point call for general offering for the project in the church. In fact, so many times, we forget to take the offering in church and members would have to remind the pastor that offering has not been taken––and this happened often while a major construction was ongoing. The truth is, we have a supernatural supply. We cannot point at any man that he’s the financier."
I'm a member. And it is true.
How does that help society at large as against the candid concerns being registered here?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

So, you've finally agreed with me that the tithes is going directly to your GOs pocket.... Mm, so the bigger the church the more money... This church thing na business o... Big business. Na to go open my own church remain.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
princfred:
No he has just that he needs more to have it complete.
grin grin grin
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:

All these pastors and their need to spiritualize simple things sef. Anything to create a miasma of mysticism around an otherwise normal result, I guess. Can anyone tell me something special about the building that hasnt been done anywhere else before? We have seen great feats of civil engineering that dwarf this one by orders of magnitude. How come none of those real engineering feats needed special revelation?
And he keeps talking about the roof and lack of pillars like it is something special that the world has never seen before. But we know of numerous and gigantic stadiums with roofs. Not just any roof. Retractable roofs.
So can anyone point to me anything that needs spiritual interpretations and revelations in this? I am waiting.
Your anger is misplaced. Your leaders, which we elected have failed us. Go and blame them.
And I find it extremely silly for you to try to tell a person or an organisation what to do with their property?
You really sound bitter. You complain that there's nothing spectacular about the building. Why don't you build a mega factory with retractable roof or whatever.
Go, take several seats.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Gabriel99: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:

Another religious morøn.
The church is marching on and the members of the church are marching backwards lol. More hardship for them. More job losses. More inflation. But who cares. The church is marching on. Even all the politicians stealing the money the people should use are in the church marching on with it.
Fool.
And who told you that the members are marching backwards, have anyone come to you for help? So unguided in your utterances. How does it relate to the nonsense you typed above. Learn to be happy for good things so that you'll experience goodness

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
princfred:
How does that help society at large as against the candid concerns being registered here?
Hos has your living and occupation helped the society at large?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skankhunt42:

So, you've finally agreed with me that the tithes is going directly to your GOs pocket.... Mm, so the bigger the church the more money... This church thing na business o... Big business. Na to go open my own church remain.

I use God, abeg u go open ur church so that u sef fit big mega church and use the remaining money take feed th poor. when u open am, send me the address

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by davidodiba(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
darkelf:

Banal humans descend to insults just like you did

You are incapable of thinking critically

Free yourself from bondage

Your banality is unquestionable. ...that's why you could choose the current path you are treading....your likes are not meant to live in our sphere...quote me and let me locate you
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

I use God, abeg u go open ur church so that u sef fit big mega church and use the remaining money take feed th poor. when u open am, send me the address

Lolz ... okay, bossu grin
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chi59:

The church is the standard here. The thread is about the Church, it's focus and effect of its focus on society. Don't deflect into off points. Leave that orientation for worldly politicians and world people they are not the standard.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chi59:

The church is a religious body with a huge responsibility... It's not an individual... Don't divert the question on ground.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chi59:

Your anger is misplaced. Your leaders, which we elected have failed us. Go and blame them.
And I find it extremely silly for you to try to tell a person or an organisation what to do with their property?
You really sound bitter. You complain that there's nothing spectacular about the building. Why don't you build a mega factory with retractable roof or whatever.
Go, take several seats.
Where did Jesus and they early Church say that or express such orientation?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by davidodiba(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
darkelf:

Free yourself from bondage.

That's all I can say

You may never know me and I don't think I will ever Need the unchanged you. You are less human
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
princfred:
Does this mean the church no more has room for improvement to better the society? Is quest for individual success at detriment or no improvement to society enough for people to follow church and play dumb, deaf and blind to areas with gaping holes where the Church can tremendously improve to improve society? Mind you most of us here are trying to be christ-like too and concerns (interpreted and misconstrued as criticism) are in good fate

Dunamis Church is improving everytime and bros this is just the beginning. keep ur eyes and eyes wide open, you would surely see and hear more

the society is being improved, small and medium scale businesses around that axis are already smiling (you r hear speaking "engrish "wink

I invite u sincerely to come to the church at least on Wednesdays if u cannot come on Sunday and hear the word.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by whytepawn1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:
The truth is that we will never know how the church was built. We will never know how much of our collective wealth was donated there by unscrupulous politicians seeking favour from God and support from men. We will never know how much underhanded deals went into realising that project. All we will keep hearing is that it was a miracle.
Funny thing is such miracles are never replicated in building industries, raising the education level, and bringing up innovations the world has never seen before. At this rate in the next 30 years while other nations will be known for their giant strides, Nigeria will only be known for its big cathedrals and mosques.
your argument is just too apt to be overlooked. all the same we all pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by davidodiba(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
darkelf:

Free yourself from bondage.

That's all I can say

Your Satanism is even so bad you named yourself darkelf. ..now I know where you are operating from...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.