Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters (57369 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

it might interest you to know Mr believer in jesus that the church did not enjoy any tax exemption for those things that had to be imported

pls bring your auditors and come and audit their accounts o.they are waiting for u

if u know the slightest thing about this man of God, u would not open carry ur fone and type what u know nothing about

if you see a good thing celebrate it, after all they didn't ask u to come n drop money to build it.

what evidence do u have to show it was public funds that was diverted.

pls bring ur auditors o...they are waiting for u

Lawrence Agada stole 39 million dollars from Sheraton Hotel and donated the money to several Christ Embassy projects.

19.7 billion naira was stolen from the accounts of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency and 35 million naira was gifted to Oyedepo's Winners Chapel.

This is the modus operandi of our politicians and top officers. They divert funds that ought to make lives good for Nigerians to pastors who use these stolen funds to erect edifices and live luxurious lives.

You said I should bring auditors. I don't understand maybe you can't read or perhaps you are just plain ignorant. I wrote earlier that church accounts ought to be transparent as obtainable in saner climes and yet you are still talking about auditing.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
olumike001:

Well if Jesus can be criticized by his so called disciple (Judas ,complaining of alabaster box to be sold )because of poor people...so who is Dr Eneche not to be criticized d beautiful thing is that u r not his disciple,not a tither,not follower of the scriptures, not a christian,u font v identity in Christ,u don't understand Gods system...my brother go and learn at the feet of Christ.

Jesus was not genuinely criticised.

If you read your Bible well, you will see that Judas was a thief who was fond of dipping in the money bag.

Judas did not care about the poor. He was not concerned about the wasted perfume. He was concerned about his own loss. If the money for the perfume had been given to Jesus, Judas would have stolen from it since the bag was always with him.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by davidodiba(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
milehigh06:

And this is a christian....wow

Yea. Very sound Christian at that. Tongue-talking, demon-chasing and darkness-scattering Son of God and joint heir with Christ. Any prob with that?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Lawrence Agada stole 39 million dollars from Sheraton Hotel and donated the money to several Christ Embassy projects.

19.7 billion naira was stolen from the accounts of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency and 35 million naira was gifted to Oyedepo's Winners Chapel.

This is the modus operandi of our politicians and top officers. They divert funds that ought to make lives good for Nigerians to pastors who use these stolen funds to erect edifices and live luxurious lives.

You said I should bring auditors. I don't understand maybe you can't read or perhaps you are just plain ignorant. I wrote earlier that church accounts ought to be transparent as obtainable in saner climes and yet you are still talking about auditing.

what gives you the idea that their accounts is not transparent

Because some unscrupulous people decided to decided to steal money and put in church it now means any mega church project is funded by thieving politicians?

the accounts of Dunamis Church is open. they are transparent. I dare anyone to ask them to open up their books for auditing

Dunamis Church vehemently preaches against theft and corruption

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

what gives you the idea that their accounts is not transparent

Because some unscrupulous people decided to decided to steal money and put in church it now means any mega church project is funded by thieving politicians?

the accounts of Dunamis Church is open. they are transparent. I dare anyone to ask them to open up their books for auditing

Dunamis Church vehemently preaches against theft and corruption

Continue deceiving yourself as if Oyedepo does not condemn theft too.

When the theft was exposed, neither Oyedepo nor Oyakhilome returned the money.

It appears like you are a Dunamis member. If the account is open, then it should be accessible to church members since you are all stakeholders. Tell us, how much did you make last Sunday?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Continue deceiving yourself as if Oyedepo does not condemn theft too.

When the theft was exposed, neither Oyedepo nor Oyakhilome returned the money.

It appears like you are a Dunamis member. If the account is open, then it should be accessible to church members since you are all stakeholders. Tell us, how much did you make last Sunday?

chairman lemme make it as soft as possible for you. the people who are "fools or sheeple" that are giving are not complaining.they didn't come to beg u for money. they didn't say they are broke. the church is not in debt. the money the people contributed they are seeing it

you that you have so much sense and wisdom so tay e dey pour for ground, what have you done. give us evidence to show one impact you have made. one job u have provided. who knows u. when people dey talk u sef wan talk because of cheap data

bros I enjoy this ur criticism /comments o.this is just the beginning of Many things you would complain about o.so get ready.

the

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by olumike001(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Jesus was not genuinely criticised.

If you read your Bible well, you will see that Judas was a thief who was fond of dipping in the money bag.

Judas did not care about the poor. He was not concerned about the wasted perfume. He was concerned about his own loss. If the money for the perfume had been given to Jesus, Judas would have stolen from it since the bag was always with him.

It was because Jesus revealed his thought to us he said they should ve sell it and give to the poor,and do you know the reply of Jesus to him?Go and read it.
So why do you think your own thought about the building is genuinely on the poor?
Did you read his vision for building such, oh u didnt take note go and read it.
Why do you doubt him when he said God told him to build the cathedral.
Is he not a Man of God?Did God tell you he didnt send him?
Did you ask God before criticizing him?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

chairman lemme make it as soft as possible for you. the people who are "fools or sheeple" that are giving are not complaining.they didn't come to beg u for money. they didn't say they are broke. the church is not in debt. the money the people contributed they are seeing it

you that you have so much sense and wisdom so tay e dey pour for ground, what have you done. give us evidence to show one impact you have made. one job u have provided. who knows u. when people dey talk u sef wan talk because of cheap data

bros I enjoy this ur criticism /comments o.this is just the beginning of Many things you would complain about o.so get ready.

the

There is something called fiduciary responsibility and that is what the average Nigerian Christian lacks.

You can't hold your spiritual leaders accountable for church funds but can curse at your political leaders. How hypocritical.

Your spiritual leaders continue to ask money from you in the forms of offerings, tithes and first seeds and show much disdain by not even deeming it necessary to show you how these funds have been used up. But if it is your political leaders, you call them thieves for misappropriating your money.

This is nothing but an act of irresponsibility.

Tell me now, why should your political leaders give a damn about you?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by lookingfly: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Am just patiently waiting what daddy freez would say about this grin
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

There is something called fiduciary responsibility and that is what the average Nigerian Christian lacks.

You can't hold your spiritual leaders accountable for church funds but can curse at your political leaders. How hypocritical.

Your spiritual leaders continue to ask money from you in the forms of offerings, tithes and first seeds and show much disdain by not even deeming it necessary to show you how these funds have been used up. But if it is your political leaders, you call them thieves for misappropriating your money.

This is nothing but an act of irresponsibility.

Tell me now, why should your political leaders give a damn about you?

see,
if after collecting all these monies, we do not see what the money is used for, then and then can u come and ask questions

enenche said he wanted to build and edifice he built. a magnificent one for that matter.
what else do u want.
you want him to show u how the kobo was spent to the last dime.

this government got millions of stolen dollars refunded to it from one from one so called abacha, who the man in aso rock said he didn't steal

over 300 million dollars (do the maths and convert to naira) "shared to the less privileged" so they said. no single less privileged has come out to say I received money

they collected one billion dollars to fight boko haram (they said it was for modern ammunition), soldiers are being dropped like flies because they have obsolete equipment. why should I not ask, where the money go
.why should I not ask them where the money is going to

bros if u have any issues learn where to direct your grievance to

I would be giving u updates of what owa Tithes and offering that we "Foolish " people are contributing and what it is being utilised for

pls give me updates of what u r using the money dat I didn't contribute to you to do

thank you in advance

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
olumike001:

It was because Jesus revealed his thought to us he said they should ve sell it and give to the poor,and do you know the reply of Jesus to him?Go and read it.
So why do you think your own thought about the building is genuinely on the poor?
Did you read his vision for building such, oh u didnt take note go and read it.
Why do you doubt him when he said God told him to build the cathedral.
Is he not a Man of God?Did God tell you he didnt send him?
Did you ask God before criticizing him?

Jesus merely exposed Judas's hypocrisy. Judas would have stolen the money if it had been donated to Jesus. It was better that the perfume was wasted than donated because Judas would have stolen the money.

Here is how the Bible put it:

He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it. (John 12:6)

In all, there is an underlying message in this passage.

Jesus will not always be there but the poor will always be. Jesus wants us to remember the poor always.

It is a shame that in a country with a high poverty rate, a so-called man of God would erect such an edifice.

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

see if after collecting all these monies, we do not see what the money is used for, then and then can u come and ask questions

he said he wanted to build and edifice he built it and a magnificent one for that matter. what else do u want.

this government got millions of dollars refunded to it from one so called abacha, who the man in aso rock said he didn't steal

over 300 million dollars (do the maths and convert to naira) "shared to the less privileged" so they said. no single less privileged has come out to say I received money

they collected one billion dollars to fight boko haram (they said it was for modern ammunition), soldiers are being dropped like flies because they have obsolete equipment. why should I not ask, where the money go

bros if u have any issues learn where to direct your grievance to

I would be giving u updates of what owa Tithes and offering that we "Foolish " people are contributing and what it is being utilised for

pls give me updates of what u r using the money dat I didn't contribute to you to do

thank you in advance

Look at him. He knows so much about government spendings over a long period of time and yet he knows nothing about how much his church made only last week Sunday. What a responsible man indeed!!!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Heavance(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

for once Nigeria is on the news for a good thing. a feat not replicated anywhere in the world. something that you should lift up your head and be proud about

but no! the crab mentality that nothing good can happen in this country except it is buttered with stolen funds

meet ur man in aso rock and asked him how he made this country the world capital of poverty

direct your shame to the person u voted for or if not get ur pcv

I didn't vote for him, and I collected my pvc already around june
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by olumike001(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Jesus merely exposed Judas's hypocrisy. Judas would have stolen the money if it had been donated to Jesus. It was better that the perfume was wasted than donated because Judas would have stolen the money.

Here is how the Bible put it:

He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it. (John 12:6)

In all, there is an underlying message in this passage.

Jesus will not always be there but the poor will always be. Jesus wants us to remember the poor always.

It is a shame that in a country with a high poverty rate, a so-called man of God would erect such an edifice.

Before you say it a shame I see a man that loves arguement let me tell you how?
Anytime you see a man that only respond to part of any message without read to the end you ll see a man just like you.Go back and read all my response to you to the end and also read the story the man Dr eneche shared after then respond I will listen to you.
Good night
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Look at him. He knows so much about government spendings over a long period of time and yet he knows nothing about how much his church made only last week Sunday. What a responsible man indeed!!!

it boils down to the same thing mbok, we are seeing what the money the church is getting is being used for

the government said they would be transparent and they said they would tell us how the tax am paying would be used

I have a right to ask my government esp when am not seeing what they are using the money for

you didn't contribute one penny, one single kobo u didn't give and you dey for here dey knack teeth. abeg go siddon for corner
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Heavance:
I didn't vote for him, and I collected my pvc already around june
good one bros, I need not remind you what to do with it
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Heavance(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

what have u done as a Nigerian to fight against this injustice

This is what we keep using as an excuse, my brother ask yourself what an average citizen in a stable or developing country has done for his country before he is proud to live there.
Only Nigerians ask this question, and it is something else.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

it boils down to the same thing mbok, we are seeing what the money the church is getting is being used for

the government said they would be transparent and they said they would tell us how the tax am paying would be used

I have a right to ask my government esp when am not seeing what they are using the money for

you didn't contribute one penny, one single kobo u didn't give and you dey for here dey knack teeth. abeg go siddon for corner

Which money? How much do you pay as tax? cheesy

Perhaps, you don't even pay tax.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
olumike001:

Before you say it a shame I see a man that loves arguement let me tell you how?
Anytime you see a man that only respond to part of any message without read to the end you ll see a man just like you.Go back and read all my response to you to the end and also read the story the man Dr eneche shared after then respond I will listen to you.
Good night

There is nothing to read that I have not read.

Eneche this, Eneche that. These are evidences of pastor-worshipping.

But I have little business with that.

However, I have noticed a new trend. Young guys are getting more gullible than even women.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=BluntBoy post=73296447]

Which money? How much do you pay as tax? cheesy

Perhaps, you don't even pay tax.[/quote

hehehe

perhaps, I pay my tax, perhaps you don't pay, perhaps you don't have a job or business, perhaps the data you are using was given to you out of charity. perhaps.....
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=tuoyoojo post=73296632][/quote]

He doesn't understand cheesy

OK, bye.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

He doesn't understand cheesy
OK, bye.
come here, where u dey run dey go
perhaps your data don finish
perhaps I can send u some
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

come here, where u dey run dey go

perhaps your data don finish

perhaps I can send u some

Wow, send the data, please.

Your billionaire pastors will collect even 5 naira from a widow, so why should I reject such a windfall from a millionaire Nairalander cheesy

Should I send a PM or what
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Wow, send the data, please.

Your billionaire pastors will collect even 5 naira from a widow, so why should I reject such a windfall from a millionaire Nairalander cheesy

Should I send a PM or what

perhaps you should start paying ur Tithes and giving offering so you would have less thing to complain about esp with reference to the good thing God is doing in Dunamis.... winks
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by eneojoedu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:

Dumb fck. If u are so moronic you don't know then I can't help u. Of everyone that read and reacted to that post, u are the only nitwit asking for me for that. Because u are a proud member of the league of morons I am constantly having to share cyberspace with. Over 200 people understood what I was talking about. You are the only caveman. And u expect me to give a subhuman like u a special treatment.
Get a new brain. Then get an education.
haha over 200 jobless youths like you that cannot channel your frustration towards the government, but will seat idle waiting to jump and pour out your frustration on any move by the church... the glory dome has been built, go and build your own structure or factories /companies and make it a reference point and stop making reference to "google is your friend ". or you are paralyzed in the brain you can't impact your immediate society? oh I forgot, you are a jobless youth. the church is not the cause of your problem. am subhuman(accepted) you are just a frustrated fowl.

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

perhaps you should start paying ur Tithes and giving offering so you would have less thing to complain about esp with reference to the good thing God is doing in Dunamis.... winks

Where is the proof that this is God's work?

Supposing I am Dangote, how would you prove to me that this is God's doing?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where is the proof that this is God's work?

Supposing I am Dangote, how would you prove to me that this is God's doing?

perhaps you are not dangote, so?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

perhaps you are not dangote, so?

Alright, I don't have time.

Prove to me that this edifice is God's doing?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Glink2018(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pharrel22:

You just said religious sector ....what a country

Do you have a problem with 'religious sectors'
Keep on gnashing your teeth while the church keep progressing....

I will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail again it....
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
olumike001:

Well if Jesus can be criticized by his so called disciple (Judas ,complaining of alabaster box to be sold )because of poor people...so who is Dr Eneche not to be criticized d beautiful thing is that u r not his disciple,not a tither,not follower of the scriptures, not a christian,u font v identity in Christ,u don't understand Gods system...my brother go and learn at the feet of Christ.
It's really comical when people use instances such as that of the alabaster box to justify gross materialism and covetousness in the church and of today's church leaders.

The alabaster box incidence didn't happen more than once, and the only time it happened was when it was warranted.

But the way people just keep using as a justification for the extravagant lives of today's church leaders, they make it seem as though this was the life style that Jesus lived where several people just kept breaking alabaster boxes and pouring oil on Jesus on several occasions, despite that it was done only once and for a very strategic purpose, such as the donkey ride of Jesus(another excuse for such ones).

Hence Jesus said that what the woman had done would be held in remembrance of her wherever the His gospel was being preached, because it played a key role in making that happen!

Even the devil has being criticized by men, so the best thing is to know is if the criticism has any justification, and not just oh going oh Jesus Himself was criticized!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by able20(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Debt free ...? as if using a loan to finance a project is a sin .
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by tuoyoojo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Alright, I don't have time.

Prove to me that this edifice is God's doing?

mbok

why should I prove something that is obvious. if u need proof come to the church n see it

by d way in what way would my proving it to you verbally move the church to the next level

would it add more people to God's Kingdom?

how it further the gospel?

whistling

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134