Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army (67611 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by pooozeee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Stupid people doctored ko surgeoned ni, instead of u people to accept that u can't fight BHT

3 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by ednut1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
udemzy101:

You're just too daft for my liken, take a walk mister.
ur the daft one here. The son of the caputured warrant officer also confirmed it happened on 30th aug and was not in metele. The army had covered it up. Expect iswap to release the metele one soon.

2 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Alexis11:
But why are some persons celebrating this terrible event? Does it mean that their political success depends on this country misfortune??

I spit on all PDP supporters trying to score political points with this. Whether real or doctored.

You're mor0n for thinking people are celebrating this.

With the billions of dollars withdrawn to fight bokoharam and APC coming out to say Bokoharam have been defeated technically you think we are happy to hear things like this?

Oh you expect people to keep shut and not hold the government and the Nigerian army responsible? Didn't you watch the video where the soldier was complaining about obsolete weapons? Well I believe you're just too daft to comprehend that.

Nonsense talk, grown up men that can't reason with their head, spit on your head.

7 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by smileyoo: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
baysol:

Not only denials but the video has shown that there is no doubt that there are moles in the army and the military at large. What is unacceptable is that Southerners are needlessly dying for low life northerners and because of demonic religion called Islam. Southern elders over to you if you want our young men to die needlessly for a useless and worthless cause.
which southern elders? the ones that 're as fearful as pregnant chickens. the southern youths better advice themselves than hoping on these fearful elders.

2 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by bayocanny: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
minasota:
You're a b@stard explorers fu<k You ..
behave

2 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by OkoroPeugeot(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Doctor Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:
ur the daft one here. The son of the caputured warrant officer also confirmed it happened on 30th aug and was not in metele. The army had covered it up. Expect iswap to release the metele one soon.

I still insist you're daft person bro,try to use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lifeless idiots....they should show Nigerians the undoctored one

3 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Codebrain255931: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Noted

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Goldeno(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:

That's the aftermath, Nigerian soldiers/survivors captured that.
so while they where being shot at, they still had time to be video recording OK na

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
What else isn't doctored in this "amazing" administration? Elections, EFCC arrests, Fulani killings, etc... Am starting to believe Buhari, his vice and entire cabinet are all doctored.

5 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by smileyoo: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
udemzy101:

With the billions of dollars withdrawn to fight bokoharam and APC coming out to say Bokoharam have been defeated technically you think we are happy to hear things like this?

Oh you expect people to keep shut and not hold the government and the Nigerian army responsible? Didn't you watch the video where the soldier was complaining about obsolete weapons? Well I believe you're just too daft to comprehend that.

Nonsense talk, grown up men that can't reason with their head, spit on your head.
the man is stupid, he can not comprehend that those wasted soldiers 're nigerians, and they may even happen to be our brothers. zombies playing politics with nigerian lives. evil triumph when good men keep quite.

6 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by mazimee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
lordess:
The video i watched was doctored?

These guys are high on steriods!

May GOD deliver us from the hands of blood-sucking demons.

Please Send any link for this video

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Alexis11: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
udemzy101:

If by any means all these your trash is to score political point, then your family members will experience a fate like Nigerian soldiers in that video. starting from your m0ronic self.
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Gdggdf: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Watch video of Naija Guy Fvcking Two Slay Queen After Promising Them 5k Each grin

http://stratoplot.com/58S4
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by oluxy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Osagyefo98:
No be only doctored, it was engineered and lawyered.

Infact it was nursed and lettered.

Bastards.

Lol... Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Sagay212: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari needs to punish his military chiefs and whoever is the NA spokesperson. Let him just send all of the to the field to face boko haram so that when they get attacked, they will come back and tell us the video was doctored. I don't understand all this rubbish talk. Just accpet your failure you are claiming video was doctored.

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by wizod(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Horlaboy51:
Nigeria which way?
the usual anticlockwise direction
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
udemzy101:

I still insist you're daft person bro,try to use your head.
https://www.nairaland.com/4865309/father-festus-oluwayi-soldier-captured . U no more than the Warrant officers son. Low iq mofo.
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Alexis11:

If by any means all these your trash is to score political point, then your family members will experience a fate like Nigerian soldiers in that video. starting from your m0ronic self.

It seems you're too daft to comprehend all what I wrote, well your entire family member and your generation yet unborn will experience the same faith like Nigerian soldiers in that video.

Amen.
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Adakintroy: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
The problem with this administration is that they are so engulf in being perfect. They have spent their liftiime compaigning that they are the way, so now they can't stand being engulfed in error. they black out news that portray them in bad light making them mare propagandalist.

Jonathan regime was more open we saw in depth their weakness hence we were able to criticism them unto strength and improvement.

Jonathan regime was great because they were honest. Naively impefect. They were experimenting but in an honest way. So they could implement freeDom of information. More like criticism all you want.

This one just want to be perfect by all means. Ending up looking like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Gandollar(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
madridguy:
The Nigeria Army should show us the real pictures/videos or shut their mouth.
At first you denied the attack, till your yansh was opened.

Gen. Buratai by now should have brief the media and stop acting as if we are in 1900.

PMB need to bring new men to head our military. We need new squad with new formation.
....in daura come 2019

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/4865309/father-festus-oluwayi-soldier-captured . U no more than the Warrant officers son. Low iq mofo.

Like I said, you're just too daft to understand what I wrote so take a walk.
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Codebrain767404: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Noted

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Boss13: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
I think it’s time for the head of the Nigerian army to go and join their folks and fight this war. I think they are being too lousy in the barracks enjoying themselves

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by michealewela: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
udemzy101:

Lolz, it's just like a game of football pdp are leading at the moment...
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by bayelsaowei(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Beremx:
Is Buratai mad? How can such brutality by Boko Haram be doctored?

Just watch Boko Haram release the video of the matele killings soon.

Same nonsense the NA said that no soldiers were killed in August, boko haram released a video to prove otherwise.

Buhari is also a mad man for not to have sacked the security chiefs.

Useless country!!
his tribal man is the coas.. Buhari is such a failure in everything .. and the same lanky man and his cohorts wants to take us all to the next level.. sick government

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Victorperez(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Pharaoh9:
[/quote]

I swear that's my home town ilogbo ekiti,rest on brother cry[quote author=Pharaoh9 post=73283152]

I swear that's my home town ilogbo ekiti,rest on brother
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by Thegamingorca(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Horlaboy51:
Nigeria which way?

Anyway which way my broda
Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by mandax: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Explorers:
ABUJA

The Nigerian Army has said pictures and videos of alleged killings of military personnel by Boko Haram terrorists trending online were doctored propaganda materials by the terrorists.

This was even as it threatens legal action against media platforms circulating the documents, saying it would henceforth not spare individuals or groups who deliberately spread fake news that aimed to undermine national security.

The army, in an unsigned statement posted on its Facebook wall late yesterday, insisted that “the videos and images making rounds as the purported attack on Metele base are false and do not in any way portray the reality of the situation on the ground.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/pictures-videos-of-alleged-killing-of-soldiers-in-metele-doctored-by-terrorists-army/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6380461821

Nigeria Armed Forces, show your own video in order to debunk the videos of the attack of Boko Haram.

This is 21st Century, even the armed forces of the weakest countries can afford to have its own videos of that attack - even if all the soldiers of Nigeria armed forces on that front were wiped out in that attack.

Issue is that we have apologists of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, making statements of denial for Nigeria armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army by hamer: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
the video was not doctored it was soldiered they were not doctors so use the right words

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.