Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (35764 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by DAntivirus: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..

Just curious...

Did you really do this?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
your own na ashawo relationship
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:19am On Dec 21, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

you may be thinking is normal but is not...
which village are u from?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ballerin(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yeah true, been a while,
No greater hurt than a lie.

Might have been a bit too long but had to let it outta me.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Biglittlelois(f): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
ballerin:

No greater hurt than a lie.

Might have been a bit too long but had to let it outta me.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ballerin(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

shocked shocked shocked
Don't be.

Nothing shocks me anymore
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
ballerin:

Don't be.

Nothing shocks me anymore

You shock me, you always disappear everytime, anyway hope you're good?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ballerin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You shock me, you always disappear everytime, anyway hope you're good?
Hope you're good too?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
ballerin:

Hope you're good too?

I'm good, what happened to you? You traveled?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ballerin(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm good, what happened to you? You traveled?
Yeah, in between a period.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
ballerin:

Yeah, in between a period.

Guessed as much since your number wasn't going through.....
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ballerin(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Guessed as much since your number wasn't going through.....
The last time I heard your voice, I figured out a pattern of untruth. So, I couldn't give a flinch.

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by habsydiamond(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
!No answer them jor... Next time ask for 100k on the first day of ur date..... E sure say na ur mama house u go dey till u turn 50.... Life is not all about money... I no even know wetin to call u.. whether na gold digger or sliver miner. U no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by DonMekino(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2019
Na this statement dey provoke me sef ***Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue**"
If its nothing much, then provide it na nonsense
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Biglittlelois(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2019
ballerin:

The last time I heard your voice, I figured out a pattern of untruth. So, I couldn't give a flinch.

Are you for real? Pls explain the pattern of untruth, you were the one talkinga whole lot about yourself.....
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ballerin(m): 2:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you for real? Pls explain the pattern of untruth, you were the one talkinga whole lot about yourself.....
Notwithstanding the fact that, after all denying, your identity is fittingly as same as desreek.
Deny all you want but I ain't bending.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by ArcToyin(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Early billing �
very funny
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Eldavis(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
U self reason am.... U have not seen face to face.... Only one week u r asking of 15k...... If na me be the guy self i go see u as scam!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.