Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... (35759 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Uglymugg: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..
Is that lipstick on your lips? or is it natural?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Jasy(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
So relationships in Nigeria now require guys to part with cash and girls their bodies? Shameful angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by charlsecy(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me.
Internet dating?

SyberKate:
We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money,
You sound like an online scammer.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
kmcutez:
I don't believe this story. No female can be this stupid. Probably a guy posted it so women can be bashed as usual.
check her previous post. The op is a typical Nigerian lady but she never expected these responses based on the sympathetic manner she stressed her present condition in her write up

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by FIDELITY24(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

He dodged a missile. It's called the 'Butterfly effect'.
am happy reading your comment my dear, because it means we still have genuine and reasonable ladies out there. God bless you!
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So far the relationship is just one week old and I was in a bit of a situation where I needed some money. Nothing much just about 15,000 to solve an issue.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

THAT SERVES U RIGHT grin grin grin grin

Thumbs Up to my CO-SMART GUYS out there. NO DULLING!

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by njimezz(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Hope u gave him sex in return dear, Coz is give and take. Most guys ain't fools u know. He gave u the money while he keep watching may be after a month u will come back for another and trust me if he does then get ready for the unthinkable. Not when he ask for sex from u, shape babe go begin form james bond but if he finally get u and drug ur drink and collect it or rape u, the news headline Men are beast but u forgot u have been chopping me for so long u never discovered the beast in him.
farano:
Smh..Everybody shouting it's too early for her to ask for money.. There's no right time to ask for money or sex in a relationship. I once dated a guy, I started dating him in the afternoon and that same evening, I asked for some money and he gave me. He was even happy I asked him for something..

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2018
Cindy95:
Now that u didn't he the 15k from him, did u die Did u not solve d problem If na me, I won't even waste time still talking to u... I'll just tag u olosho and move on...
Nawaooo
ignore keh . I will invite her to my apartment and fu**k the life out of her. Then give her like half of the money
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by newoffer: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
if u don't have long dick n long pussy don't go into long relationship
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by pinkhill(f): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
You are a greedy fellow. In one week you have started making demands or rather you are testing the maga password.

I am sure it was materialistic things that lured you. You are just an opportunist looking for whom to feed on.

What a pitiful life

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Eaugusta:
Fadalawd! So if you had not met this guy you wouldn't have solve your problem? Well, I know is just 2 out of 10 ladies that reason this way.
you are a lady you won't understand what guys pass through in the hands of Nigerian ladies. For me 7 out of 10 act this way.

2 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Evercurious(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

MY DEAR PLS I WLDNT ADVISE THAT NEXT RIME IF THERE LL BE ANY... IT DOESN'T TELL GOOD OF YOU... AND MAYBE THE GUY HAS GOT A COMPLEX ISSUE COS I DON'T SEE A REASONABLE GUY DOING SUCH WITHOUT ASKING SERIOUS QUESTIONS THATS IF HE DOESN'T QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by farano(f): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Evercurious:

MY DEAR PLS I WLDNT ADVISE THAT NEXT RIME IF THERE LL BE ANY... IT DOESN'T TELL GOOD OF YOU... AND MAYBE THE GUY HAS GOT A COMPLEX ISSUE COS I DON'T SEE A REASONABLE GUY DOING SUCH WITHOUT ASKING SERIOUS QUESTIONS THATS IF HE DOESN'T QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP
OK thanks smiley
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by overlord77: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
What if you hadn't known him, how would you have solved that problem? Just imagine he never existed, and get over yourself!

It's highly disgraceful. And yea, he was right. It's too early to start begging for stuffs, to think the relationship is even a week old.

God bless your heart lady
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by darkelf: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Gbam.

I couldn't have put it better.

She made it seem like she was in it for material gains.

I mean, it was just one week.

She should have tried looking for other means to solve it than putting a new relationship at risk like that

Even if I had the money, the fact that you're asking me for money after just a week is off putting and I wouldn't give
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by darkelf: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2018
eph12:

Some guys mumu like that sha. Normal stuff

Savage reply. And one of the very best.

Girls and mumu guys......

Someone help me with Jacob Zuma meme.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:

He go use ur pant las las
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Rtopzy(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Some women dey fall hand Walahi!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by overlord77: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

So I decided to go into a long distance relationship with this guy I have not met yet. We just met online and have exchanged pictures.

So I asked my BF if he could assist me with the money, only for him to start saying things like the relationship is still young for me to be making demands, that what if he starts demanding for s3xx this early in the relationship.

I said I wish I could have solved my problem myself but I really need all the help I can get. He still insisted that he hasn't even met me physically and I could be trying to swindle him for all he knows.

Then I said if he feels that way then no need to continue with the relationship and it was over, just like that within one week.

So do you think I was being unreasonable to make demands this early in the relationship.

Nothing much just 15k yet you couldn't raise it yourself? Why do some of you have this entitlement attitude? Real ladies solve their problems with or without man.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by wyclephy(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2018
WHAT'S WRONG WITH NAIJA LADIES AND THIS FEELING OF ENTITLEMENT!!! ONE WEEK AND YOU ARE ASKING FOR MONEY.TOTALLY NOT COOL SIS. SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM ON YOUR OWN. ITS A RELATIONSHIP NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMME

SyberKate:
Hi

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

some girls are so shameless cry... The guy dodged a bullet for real

1 Like

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Saff:
Let me keep quiet

Are you based in Nigeria?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by freshinko: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
please did the dude meet you in person before giving you the money?
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by friendl: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Sometimes common sense is not common
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Smarte724(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
All I see is golddigging gone wrong, it show the lady hv a price tag on her.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by malachi2uk(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Believe this story and believe anything
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by Rapsino(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

It's obvious that you are into a relationship for the money. When you are ready lemme know
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by darkelf: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
I still don't understand how girls ask men they haven't met or met newly for money, recharge card and what have you, making importunate demands.

Respect your family for once and stop acting all beggarly.

That phrase captures it

You can only respect family if the said family has any respect attached to it's name.

However, most of these hungry girls come from families that beg instead of working hard. In such families, begging is to them as mission statement is to a private firm.

Its a pity really. Our youthful females in this part of the world have lost self respect just because of little change

3 Likes

Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by otunbadan(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

You are being reasonably ma,d
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by poseidon12: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2018
SyberKate:
Hi

Of course you know you were being unreasonable. You expect a normal person to send you 15,000 Naira without even meeting you, and after chatting online for one week. You were obviously trying to scam the guy.
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... by OmniSparrow: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
farano:
And you are sharing the kpekus that early also... awon kpekus hawkers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.