Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You (1568 Views)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by don9ja4: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Men are complex. Sometimes they just can’t do without us but will still pretend like they don’t need us. Act like you don’t care and you see them going crazy. This is one of the smartest tricks to leave him crazy for you. Ignore! When men get a lot of attention from you they pretend like they can have just about anyone and they don’t need to make efforts. Does ignoring a guy make him want you more? Yes! Therefore, the best way to have the craving for your attention is to practice ignorance.

They like to seek happiness in the fact that they won over someone who was too hard a catch. If you make yourself readily available they don’t consider you a prize. To be honest, men like having someone who is desired by all but ultimately he is the one who wins her over. If you are not difficult to have, you are not worth having. As hard as this sounds, this is how they think.

How to ignore a guy?

Ignite that madness
This is something that is true for all regardless of gender. When we have something easily we don’t really bother about that much. Don’t you get too determined to have something that you are passionate about and haven’t received it yet? This is the same psychology that works in love too. So, make him feel like he can’t have you. Make him feel like you are way beyond his league and see how he leaves everything to get you. This way you will always be a distant catch that he is ever ready to have in his life.

READ MORE

1 Like

Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by solutionmi: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
ignorance is good but it must not be too much because "too much of anything is bad".
Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
Unfortunately! You're practising what will bring you regrets... There are just too many ladies than to be worried about one ignoring me.

1 Like

Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by McStoic(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Doing all these things is not a problem, rather doing them to the "wrong guy". Not everything will work on everyone in every situation. Tricks only work when one doesn't have an idea of how women roll. Who doesn't know that women and playing hard to get are 5 and 6?

One danger of games is that a relationship built on games must be sustained by games or at a point he will see you for who you really are.
Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by Bruno3000(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
all these tricks only worked for our ancestors, not anymore. When fish-brained ladies abound everywhere.
Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by Ranchhoddas: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
It is the 20th law of power and it works both ways: Do not commit to anyone but be courted by all.

"If you allow people to possess you to any degree, you lose all power over them. By not committing your affections, they will only try harder to win you over. Stay aloof and you gain the power that comes from attention and frustrated desire. Play the Virgin Queen: Give them hope but never satisfaction."

Robert Greene na master!!!
Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by princfred(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
solutionmi:
ignorance is good grin but it must not be too much because "too much of anything is bad".
Re: Some Possible Ways To Ignore A Guy And Make Him Chase You by princfred(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
It is the 20th law of power and it works both ways: Do not commit to anyone but be courted by all.

"If you allow people to possess you to any degree, you lose all power over them. By not committing your affections, they will only try harder to win you over. Stay aloof and you gain the power that comes from attention and frustrated desire. Play the Virgin Queen: Give them hope but never satisfaction."

Robert Greene na master!!!
That book should be named the 20 laws of selfishness. That's how I applied some rules in one of his book enter big wahala because I found the last rule too hard to apply. grin Only God saved me grin had to throw away the book and use my normal God given sense. Read his books with care.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What An Instagram Comedian Was Picture Doing With A Lady In A Pool 18+ / Funny Text Between A Lady And Her Crush / My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.