Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (57834 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / Sean 'diddy' Combs Has Changed His Name Again(peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by victorian(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eagba:

ignorance ooo ignorance na bad thing walai. over there even if she is that broke she can still access medical care as long as she's paying her tax, that I know cos if she isn't, IR people for they burst her door

So all the people who are not paying tax abroad, IR don burst all their doors?

Cos I know some people still evade tax, in US for a considerable period of time.

And assuming she paid her tax, why wasn't taken to the hospital for medical care immediately?

Why wait till it got to a level, the illness had to take her life?

It simply shows nobody cared about her. Nobody send her.

Which is very typical in the world we live in.

Except one is very lucky and blessed to have good hearted and caring friends and family.

2 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
hammerFC:

Becos, he knows wat happened.

He is part of the brotherhood.

The brotherhood always know but can't talk.

Which make me suspect Cassie has join dem becos, na she diddy plan to use.

Notice he never had kids with her, just hanging to be slaughtered after chopping money.

Either way, this one will definately affect his mind for a very long time.

Kim was his soulmate and true love.

The brotherhood, did not allow him to fool them this time with Cassie sacrifice.

He has long been protecting Kim and killing every other person around him like flies.

Pretending they were no longer together and in love wen she was always in the frame and in his life.

Waiting to be there for him wen Cassie leaves, as have always been the case with Diddy previous relationships.

What brotherhood? Illuminati?
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by modath(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
dominique:

She allowed it. He kept cheating on her and treating her like dirt and she kept going back to him. He dumped her to start a high profiled relationship with J.Lo when their second son was still a baby. After the J.Lo relationship ended, she went back to him and had a set of twins. Even then, he was cheating on her with Cassie and a bunch of younger models. I honestly don't understand how women allow men to walk all over them because of money. It has to be low self-esteem.

Still baffles me how an adult can succumb to flu despite their advanced health care over there. Hope the death is investigated properly

Christian is their first & only son.. Quincy is Al B son.

Kim actually took Puff from Justin's mom (Misa Hylton) , They were all friends & somehow a relationship blossomed.. Misa moved on with no hard feelings...

Part of why Kim looked the other way(Puff's money is too long not to cause people to develop "blindness"wink is cos she knew who he was before they started their friends with benefits lifestyle...

P.S... Cause of death conspiracy theory is that she had weakened immune system cos of some disease+ her long term coke habit didn't do her any favours...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by gidjah(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ishilove:
What kind of flu kills? I've never heard of the flu killing a full blooded Nigerian undecided

I wonder why Diddy never made it official. The woman just dey born dey born like baby factory yet no ring on it.
thats a man of co!or for you ,though Puffdaddy is got dem dough, ,(and I have so much respect for him since my child hood ,he used to be one of my. Most loved Rapper then )but this him pikiin-bornng system ,I don't like that at all,even promiscuous Notorious and Snoopy Dog no get that kind number of kids.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by iamJ(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Roland17:

Oh bob, so na here you come hide ba?
cheesy I'm on exile grin
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Goldiano(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

He can't marry because he's a billionaire. Do you know how much these women would make off him if they divorce him. Half of his empire will be gone. That's the curse of being super rich and smart in America.
Thanks for educating them.... Africans or nigerians are too marriage attached

3 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Goldiano(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
modath:

Christian is their first & only son.. Quincy is Al B son.

Kim actually took Puff from Justin's mom (Misa Hylton) , They were all friends & somehow a relationship blossomed.. Misa moved on with no hard feelings...

Part of why Kim looked the other way(Puff's money is too long not to cause people to develop "blindness"wink is cos she knew who he was before they started their friends with benefits lifestyle...

P.S... Cause of death conspiracy theory is that she had weakened immune system cos of some disease+ her long term coke habit didn't do her any favours...

tell them
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Goldiano(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
gensteejay:

What brotherhood? Illuminati?
true
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by samysmoothfresh: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
The fact that she allowed it doesn’t justify his behaviour. All this fake love he’s suddenly showing her, but when she was alive she was treated like a rag. I don’t understand it, but I also must put some accountability on Kim.

This life is just funny, money can do wonders and hypnotise some people.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
gidjah:
thats a man of co!or for you ,though Puffdaddy is got dem dough, ,(and I have so much respect for him since my child hood ,he used to be one of my. Most loved Rapper then )but this him pikiin-bornng system ,I don't like that at all,even promiscuous Notorious and Snoopy Dog no get that kind number of kids.

How many kids are we talking about here, just 6. That’s very ok
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2018
hammerFC:

I did not Jump into any conclusion.

I am a die hard Diddy fan.

I know everything about him.

In fact, i dont want to disclose anything here becos if I do, i will finish my icon.

Are you his bodyguard? Or his shadow?
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2018
hammerFC:

The truth is people only see and believe wat they want to believe.

Many people still believe Bill Cosby is innocent. grin

Look, we all Love Diddy but let us be frank, Bad Boy is not All Saints Church.

Tupac visited their head office in New York and an attempt was made on his life, wen they were all friends.(First attempt and shot 5 times)

How can Tupac visit a building Puffy regularly use and never get shot but wen Tupac visit all of a sudden the building is life threatening dangerous. grin

I am not understanding ur message
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

He can't marry because he's a billionaire. Do you know how much these women would make off him if they divorce him. Half of his empire will be gone. That's the curse of being super rich and smart in America.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2018
hammerFC:
The whole thing get as e be.

I will call myself Diddy fan but I no trust am.

E get as him movement take they closely associated with death.

The question is, y Cassie first run?

Has she joined their cult?

Usher is a member we know but Cassie is on my mind.

For her to run, means she know and for her to know means she is a member.

Now, members dey sacrifice members ni for Diddy to even think go that side?

Chai, Maka Ego Uwa... Tufiakwa!

Which cult are you talking about? Are you also a member?
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2018
hammerFC:

Becos, he knows wat happened.

He is part of the brotherhood.

The brotherhood always know but can't talk.

Which make me suspect Cassie has join dem becos, na she diddy plan to use.

Notice he never had kids with her, just hanging to be slaughtered after chopping money.

Either way, this one will definately affect his mind for a very long time.

Kim was his soulmate and true love.

The brotherhood, did not allow him to fool them this time with Cassie sacrifice.

He has long been protecting Kim and killing every other person around him like flies.

Pretending they were no longer together and in love wen she was always in the frame and in his life.

Waiting to be there for him wen Cassie leaves, as have always been the case with Diddy previous relationships.

Smh. So you are the one killing them for him abi? So who else have you killed for him? N y didn’t you kill jlo for him? Saying something you don’t know
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by otipoju(m): 1:12am On Nov 26, 2018
iamJ:
na wa for you oooo

So everybody should be vexing, I smile and laugh at funerals, I even say some jokes, if you see me vexing at a funeral just know that I was told that there wouldn't be food after

You concotion remain one...you no well at all.
LoL... better shange your waist.

1 Like

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by thunderbabs: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:
Why is Usher grinning at a funeral like that, is he happy she's dead?

Nigerians? shocked I showed some teeth at my father's funeral. Does it mean I'm happy he is dead? undecided
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2018
chillychill:
What is making dis usher laugh as if he is in a wedding ceremony undecided

wen Diddy hold heavy blow for him left hand e b like d laff pain am but e just bear am
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by nairamaniac: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:

She allowed it. He kept cheating on her and treating her like dirt and she kept going back to him. He dumped her to start a high profiled relationship with J.Lo when their second son was still a baby. After the J.Lo relationship ended, she went back to him and had a set of twins. Even then, he was cheating on her with Cassie and a bunch of younger models. I honestly don't understand how women allow men to walk all over them because of money. It has to be low self-esteem.

Still baffles me how an adult can succumb to flu despite their advanced health care over there. Hope the death is investigated properly

You think america is like Nigeria?

Its risky for a man to get married over there.
Marriage and divorce only favours women over there.
Its a woman's world over there.

2 Likes

Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by kayo80(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2018
dominique:

I have a strong feeling she committed suicide or it is drug related... They might be hiding the true story.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by kayo80(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
d matter tire me o.....someone dat gave you 5 children, still u didn't marry her....dats utter wickedness

She gave him 3 kids, not 5.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by Eagba(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2018
victorian:

So all the people who are not paying tax abroad, IR don burst all their doors?

Cos I know some people still evade tax, in US for a considerable period of time.

And assuming she paid her tax, why wasn't taken to the hospital for medical care immediately?

Why wait till it got to a level, the illness had to take her life?

It simply shows nobody ca
red about her. Nobody send her.

Which is very typical in the world we live in.

Except one is very lucky and blessed to have good hearted and caring friends and family.
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by gidjah(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2018
ericmor:

How many kids are we talking about here, just 6. That’s very ok
you think this is Africa where procreation doesn't have limiits ?Paying bills in Europe no be beans o, you gat to be up to the teeth to meet up with 6kids and more importantly 6kids makes u be at risks bros, plenty plenty troubles !But uncle puffy is quite rich and classy, he has lots of investment spanning over the entire place ,so he is well able
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by ericmor: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2018
gidjah:
you think this is Africa where procreation doesn't have limiits ?Paying bills in Europe no be beans o, you gat to be up to the teeth to meet up with 6kids and more importantly 6kids makes u be at risks bros, plenty plenty troubles !But uncle puffy is quite rich and classy, he has lots of investment spanning over the entire place ,so he is well able

Since you know is uncle puff, why is 6kids now a problem for him. If I was the one, four is ok for me. I even have a Friend over there that is not uncle puff n not even close but he has 6 and they are all doing ok
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by chillychill(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Onlymewakacum:

wen Diddy hold heavy blow for him left hand e b like d laff pain am but e just bear am

E pain ma indeed person wey him dey cheat upon several times,diddy no see Kim as anything pass baby mama jare abeg
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by hammerFC: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ishilove:

I can understand pneumonia killing, but not flu. Abi am I mixing them?

mightyhazell:
ishilove come and carry ur boyfrend

chillychill:

Calm ur balls u just don't jump to conclusion about someone that's exactly what u dis with ur post earlier. If dis is how u do to ppl aw will dey understand n believe dere is God wen ure dis jummpy undecided

Sparkle777:

True dear, I bet it wasn't all abt the money,that Diddy seems the type that can kill male competitors. Heard he's done stuffs like that to his baby mama's. Maybe she actually did love him or was afraid of him. He does look dangerous.
As for the flu, I heard some strains of pneumonia feels like flu, can be deadly and comes wit virtually no symptoms. Add their weather and a lil bit of drugs, the dice is cast. May she RIP. Pity her kids.

ericmor:

I am not understanding ur message

Make una come hear tori Ooo...

Model Kim Porter's sudden death remains mysterious after autopsy
Maria Puente USA TODAY
Published 1:07 PM EST Nov 19, 2018
The sudden death last week of Kim Porter, Diddy's former girlfriend and mother of three of his children, remains a mystery after the Los Angeles coroner's office reported that an autopsy failed to immediately establish the cause of death.

Sarah Ardalani, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County office of the medical examiner-coroner, said Monday that an autopsy was performed on Friday.

"The cause of death was deferred pending additional tests," Ardalani said in an email to USA TODAY. She added that Porter's body has been released to her family.

The model and actress, 47, was found unresponsive Thursday in her home in the San Fernando Valley area of the city. She was pronounced dead in her home, according to the coroner.

At the time, the Los Angeles Police Department said no foul play was suspected.

A final conclusion on why a relatively young woman would suddenly die may take weeks to answer.

Sean "Diddy" Combs with Kim Porter at the 77th Academy Awards in Los Angeles in February 2005.
Amy Sancetta/ AP
Diddy, born Sean Combs, and Porter were no longer a couple but they were still close, sharing three children: son Christian, 20, and twin daughters D'Lila Star and Jessie James, who turn 12 next month. They also raised 27-year-old Quincy Brown, Porter's son with singer and record producer Al B. Sure.

Combs has been devastated by her death, speaking out for the first time on Sunday by calling the days since her death a "nightmare."

"For the last three days I’ve been trying to wake up out of this nightmare. But I haven’t," he wrote on Instagram. "I don’t know what I’m going to do without you baby. I miss you so much."

More: Al B. Sure, son Quincy, celebs react to death of model Kim Porter, Diddy's ex-girlfriend

More: Diddy pays tribute to his 'soulmate' Kim Porter in touching post: 'I miss you so much'

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/11/19/kim-porters-sudden-death-remains-mystery-even-after-autopsy-diddy/2055579002/
Re: Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) by mightyhazell: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface 6th Child With Pero Celebrates First Birthday (pictures) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.