Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) (44886 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Magichand: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
A pastor, simply identified as George Lifted and his unidentified friend, are the latest victims of communal conflict in Bahumono, Abi Local Government Area of Cross River State.

The pastor and his friend are believed to have been killed by yet to be identified persons and beheaded.

A Facebook user, Rajuno Ohen, took to social media to lament the death of the pastor.

“Goodnite my convenant brother … it is a pity you died a painful death … you were beheaded on your way to Ebom, with the person you carried. So this is how ur ministry ended, with all your struggles and commitment to kingdom service?

You did not reap the fruit of your labour. Who will be there for me again, during crusade, anywhere I hold crusades you will come down to give your support … I will forever remember you….my chief co.ordinator. You are a big lose…..to this generation"
According to reports, the killing of pastor George brings to three, the number of pastors killed and beheaded so far, as the conflict rages on.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-and-his-friend-beheaded-as-communal-conflict-rages-on-in-cross-river-graphic-pics/

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

When I see horrible things happen to supposed pastors.
A part of me believes it is God separating the wheat from the tares.

Because God who is full of mercy and who orders our steps, won't allow a real pastor go through such embarrassment.

Well, what do I know? God's ways are not man's ways.

I dedicate my FTC to the thieves who behead my posts on NL and post them on other social media sites.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by weyreypey: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fulani herdsmen?

Op kindly add graphic pictures.
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Tokative(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
May their soul rest where they have prepared for their selves earlier!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Olalan(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
What's the value of human life in Nigeria with the senseless killings and violence which is occurring everywhere
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because God who is full of mercy and who orders our steps, won't allow a real pastor go through such embarrassment.

It's simply to tell you that there is something wrong with the believe itself. what they are telling you is really not it..!!

Those you think are real pastors and are protected by Jesus are simply been protected by the security men with guns,matchets and daggers they hired for protection and not Jesus...when trouble come calling Jesus would be no where even if you shout from now till tomorrow..!!!

Pray we all remain safe in these trouble times...!!!

Peace...!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why do bigger pastors have security guards then?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bethor:

It's simply to tell you that there is something wrong with the believe itself. what they are telling you is really not it..!!

Those you think are real pastors and are protected by Jesus are simply been protected by the security men with guns,matchets and daggers they hired for protection and not Jesus...when trouble come calling Jesus would be no where even if you shout from now till tomorrow..!!!

Pray we all remain safe in these trouble times...!!!

Peace...!!!
GBAM!!
You just said the Plain truth bro..

10 Likes

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by JoseVanMoyes: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fire
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by BubuZombi: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
At times, I wipe for this country
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Everyone with action keep showing us how much this nation has become an evil forest.

Everyday more evil deeds to talk about, when would the world become safe?

I'm even afraid of the man next to me, cause anytime the zombie in him can be unleashed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
omg. during my service i served there for a short while, those people are the most useless people in nigeria. very lazy and very fetish.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sad
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by neweraomo: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
The world is wicked
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
God, please hasten my visa processing.... Staying in Nigeria is a great risk. The people that lost their lives on otedola bridge due to tanker brake failure were not in communal clash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by d4gmail: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I dedicate my FTC to the thieves who behead my posts on NL and post them on other social media sites.

It's true there are fake pastors. But what you have just said does not make any sense.

Stephen in the bible was stoned to death, yet he was a true believer.
I can count many more...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is gruesome cry cry cry

Man's inhumanity to man.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by helphelp: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Whaaaaat
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by stcool(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me believes it is God sehiparating the wheat from the tares.

FOOL

5 Likes

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by labusinessguide: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Damn
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Niyi9002(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
what kind of man's inhumanity to man is this? Where did we lose it? Where is human conscience? Guess we are back to the age of barbarians. So sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
this is the handiwork of a nyamuri flat.head, it has all the trademarks..they have left their poto-poto land to SS region now

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by mozes01(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bla bla bla, what u just said made no sense, Even the Apostles were brutally murdered in the bible. Does that mean that they did not serve God right?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Offpoint: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
If I get hold of Nuclear weapons there are two states I'll love to wipe out in Nigeria... Borno and River.

It's better we have terrible news once, than having bad news always.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nah them cool
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
weyreypey:
Fulani herdsmen?

Op kindly add graphic pictures.
u no just get sense. Wetin concern fulani herdmen hear. U have been brainwashed by the media. Na communal matter smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by nepapole(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Damn!!
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ewwwwoooooo!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Pastor And His Friend Beheaded In Cross River State (Disturbing Photos) by Felixalex(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics) / Cameroonian Family Of 8 Die In Their Sleep In Cross River State. Graphic Photos / Rape: Kano Shari’a Court Sentences 70-year-old Man To Death By stoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.