Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) (50991 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Praizenews: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
As we all IG hacker who has taken over Bbnaija Star Nina page released another Leak photos of Nina new boyfriend who she dump Miracle for.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ig-hacker-who-took-over-nina-page-leaks-photo-of-her-new-boyfriend/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Praizenews: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
See More Romantic Loveup Photo of Nina and the new boyfriend ....watch video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ig-hacker-who-took-over-nina-page-leaks-photo-of-her-new-boyfriend/

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Na them know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
lipsrsealed

All she knows is Jumping from one Idiot to another

Music Video my Ass!!

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by amstardi: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
The northerners have taken over

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by LuciferElohim: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
This looks staged.

This olosho feminist is posting harmless screenshots to generate buzz & draw attention to herself.

So of all the chats she must have had since opening that account, these boring conversations are the most controversial? shocked

This is all the 'hacker' could find?

Really?

We all know how dirty an average Nigerian's DM is not to talk of the DM of an olosho that has been bleeped in various hotel rooms in all 36 states of Nigeria.

When the saga finally gains traffic, she will post normally & tell gullible fans that she has recovered control of her account.

Nothing people won't do to make money this December.

*spits angry

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Tapout(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
i don't think they are dating... That's xbusta a former 5star entertainment artist... He also studied at imsu . those pictures are from his new music(ogologo) video shoot ft Harrysong and nina.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

Some women are scum.
Zero taste in their choice of preek-donor.
If I were a woman, a boy this horrible will never see my thighs.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
By the time this Yusuf is done with Nina, she will be both unreachable and unmarketable. I do not pity any slay queen. They have slayed so many men enough to deserve whatsoever life dishes out to them
#RichdadDarts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by AHCB: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yahoozee by Olu Maintain.
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Pentools(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Both of them look deranged. It's better I don't taste fame at all rather than "allegedly" tasting one and failing miserably just as in the case of this xbusta boy.

Nina is such a failure if truly she's dating this failed and disgrace of a rapper/singer.

Collins is still the truest.

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you're an IMSU student or base in Owerri, you'll know how many shows X-busta and Nina have organised together...

X-busta was a 5-star artist and a former IMSU DOS. He is a rapper and recently featured Harrysong and Nina in a song!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Publicity stunt.
What concern hacker with boyfriend

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by promisious: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
angry

Not again on this Mumu hacker..

If you want to know her latest boyfriend, google am nah..

Just hack something productive

angry

5 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Seen. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
This hacker is just dumb grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Metuh: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
The hacker is too dull sha.

That's XBusta na

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by arabbunkum: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Busy body people. Someone cannot hide her boyfriend in peace again.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Deathstroke00(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Believe me or not, this guy is professionally ugly

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Dannybammz: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
[s][/s]
LuciferElohim:
This looks staged.

This olosho feminist is posting harmless screenshots to generate buzz & draw attention to herself.

So of all the chats she must have had since opening that account, these boring conversations are the most controversial? shocked

This is all the 'hacker' could find?

Really?

We all know how dirty an average Nigerian's DM is not to talk of the DM of an olosho that has been bleeped in various hotel rooms in all 36 states of Nigeria.

When the saga finally gains traffic, she will post normally & tell gullible fans that she has recovered control of her account.

Nothing people won't do to make money this December.

*spits angry
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Radarada

Op abeg wetin concern is with Nina

Nina na buratai
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by HighKing01(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
I am Angry cause my girlfriend is lying to me and I don't know how to tell her that what she is saying is not true and I suspect her of cheating but I love her so much never been in love like this before
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
This news is getting stale. If the "hacker" doesn't post nudes then he should go to bed.

11 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Countersam(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Praizenews:
See More Romantic Loveup Photo of Nina and the new boyfriend ....watch video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ig-hacker-who-took-over-nina-page-leaks-photo-of-her-new-boyfriend/

Abeg who them help? angry

7 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by NaijaRoyelty: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
He looks like a yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yusuf re u on Nairaland? pls I want to learn work
cus na this kind thing dey sweet me o

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Tmonex: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
IG hacker koor

Someone that just did password reset with her mail

By the way, the hacker be sounding like B...
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Iranu shocked
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Deep world
Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Some women are scum.
Zero taste in their choice of preek-donor.
If I were a woman, a boy this horrible will never see my thighs.
dat guy is by far beta dan you ugly fowl

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Hacker Claims Xbusta Is Nina New Boyfriend (Photos) by tossie101(f): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.